Ten

Maybe it's just me

Author POV

Every Sunday evening, Amber will spent at least one hour at park doing skateboarding. She love it since primary school. All the fatigue disappear and Amber sometimes will take a picture after that. Apart from directing video, Amber also doing photography, asisst Yuri during her free times. Amber kept taking pictures and suddenly she spot a girl being harrased by a man at the isolated areas in the park.

" Hey, what you're doing? " she grabbed that man's hand and pull him from the girl.

" It's has nothing to do with you" that man threw a punch at her face. Amber did'nt see it coming and hit her chin.

" You really for this" Amber say and threw punchs and kicks. Amber managed to beat that guy till he collapsed.

Then, Amber take a look at the girl who still in fear.

" Krystal? " she furrowed her eyebrows. Krystal look at Amber, still shaking. Amber quickly take off her jacket and put around Krystal's shoulder.

" It is okay. I'm here" Amber hug Krystal and rub her back slowly. Krystal grab the end of Amber's shirt. She put her head at Amber chest.

Amber took Krystal back to her home. Krystal snobbing slowly gone. Amber give some water to Krystal.

" You alright?" she ask Krystal.

" Yes, thank you so much" Krystal low her head.

" What are doing alone at the park back there? " Amber note that Krystal hand still shaking.

" I..I am just stroll around" she answer in low voice.

" Alone? Well, it not a genius action young lady" Amber clarify with gritted teeth. 'How come she think she can strolling round alone???' Amber think in her head. Imagining if she not there in time, she wondering what will happen to her by that drunken man. It make her heart ache.

" I know and you don't need to remind me" Krystal answer back in annoying tone. 'Who she think of herself that she can lecture me?' Krystal rolled her eyes. Amber chuckled. 'Well, still cold as usual' Amber mumbled.

"What do you say?" Krystal ask.

"Nothing. I'm sorry okay, I dont mean to meddle into your life" Amber look at her.

"No, I am sorry. I should say thank you. If you are not there,..." Krystal don't continue her words. Amber saw loneliness in Krystal's eyes.

" I just want to be like anyone else. Having great time, strolling, eating, shopping without any worries" Kystal say in sad tone.

" Well, if you need anyone to accompany you doing all that stuffs, i'm honored to do that." Amber smile.

"Can we start over? i mean if you don't mind, i want to be your friend" Krystal glance at Amber. She saw Amber's smile and automatically her lips curved up and she nodded her head.

 

Yuri's POV

I got appointed as photographer for one big new company for their new project fashion show. It will be one of my big projects for this year. I flipped the company file.

" Wow, what a great company." i said. I'm impressed how the company develop so many great new creations with a touch of classic and modern fashion.

" Blanc & Eclare " i think i have heard about this company before. Then i shock when i read the CEO's name...

"JESSICA JUNG??"