Chapter 4

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi! How are you,guys?! Owww~ I really miss to update this story. I hope I didn't make you wait for too long *sheepish smile*. Now, ENJOY!

 

6 years later, 

 

Luhan looked out through the window. His face showed no emotion but his eyes contained sadness that no one could utter with word. His eyes than darted to the blue sky. He missed someone. He really missed someone.

" Luhan!" Came a sweet voice from the kitchen. Luhan hummed. He waited for awhile before the footsteps approached him. A girl around his age stood in front of him with a smile plastered on her beautiful face.

" What are you doing, Luhan?" She asked even the answer already obvious. Luhan formed a small smile as an answer. When she saw that smile, she knew Luhan wasn't going to answer her.

" Do you want to go out? Let's go to the park and buy some ice cream!" She exclaimed energetically. But Luhan felt like his energy was being out from his body after hearing those words. The same words she uttered everyday. EVERYDAY!! Luhan once again smiled but answered this time.

" Can we go somewhere else, Wai?" Luhan said to Wai, his cousin. She nodded happily. Luhan said where he wanted to go and Wai immediately pushed the wheelchair for her only cousin, showing the world that she was always happy and so did Luhan even though Luhan felt the apposite. Wai and Luhan were cousin and what Luhan could remember, they were really close. Wai always acted as a responsible and matured cousin even though their ages were the same. Meanwhile, Luhan was a cold and childish cousin because of Luhan's jealousy disorder(?). They never fought but Luhan admitted that sometimes he really hate Wai. But, he too realised that Wai really love him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Why?! Why is this happening to me?! You told me if I leave football, I can save my legs! But now!!!! What is happening, Paa?!!!! Why can't I move my legs! Paa!! Maa!!!" Luhan shouted like a mad man. Mr. Lu sighed heavily and left the room immediately. Meanwhile, Mrs Lu hugged Luhan tightly.

" I'm sorry, Luhan. I'm sorry," Mrs Lu cried. Luhan wriggled away from her grip, sobbing uncontrollably.

" Please leave me alone, Ma," Luhan looked away. With a sigh Mrs Lu stood up and walked to the door. She gripped the doorknob and waited for a few moments.

" Luhan, I'll call Junmyeon to come here. He needs to know the truth," Mrs Lu said calmly despite the tears. She opened the door and disappeared.

 

 

 

 

Luhan railing thought was interrupted by Wai when she suddenly saying something. But, like usual he didn't bother to listen. He just nodded his head even Wai already flapping her arms.

" Those kids are so cute. Aww~ I really want to get married," the blush didn't go unnotice by Luhan. He just smiled up to her.

" Then, why don't you?" He asked.

" There are a lot of nice guys in China you know. Aren't you're going to Japan after this? Why don't you take this chance to find someone, Wai?" Luhan continued. Wai looked down to her feet. In the background, kids were laughing and talking in their fluent Chinese.

" I... I.. I already like someone. I'm just waiting for him to notice me," Wai smiled fondly. Luhan didn't look at her even though they were facing each other. But, he just stared at the space beside Wai's head.

" Yeah... It's not hurt to wait sometimes," he commented although he knew it was really hurt to wait for someone you loved and his mind drifted to someone.

" Luhan... Luhan..."

" Don't leave me... I really love you.." 

" I really love you too, Junmyeon," Luhan whispered those words and that name painfully.

" I really love you too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hello! Is there anyone home?!" Sehun knocked the cheap apartment door surface not so loudly. He felt really annoyed with the people here. When he passed their shoulder, they all were staring at him like he was an alien. But, Sehun always remind himself that this was some place for anyone who was not lucky enough like him. And here he was knocking the door of that unlucky person apartment.

" Yes?" The door opened. Sehun let out a loud sigh and this small guy giggled. It really annoyed Sehun but the major part of his heart was tickled by something. Feeling that once only his mother could give him. But here stand this warm small guy, vibrating out the same feeling.

" Don't laugh, Junmyeon-hyung," Sehun whined while walking in. Junmyeon stopped but still smiling.

" Is Chanyeolie home? Didn't he go to kindergarten today?" Sehun asked. Junmyeon shook his head, confusing Sehun in the process.

" He is home. Probably in the toilet, brushing up his teeth. And no. He didn't has any class today," Junmyeon answered, walking to the kitchen. Sehun really couldn't tell if that was really a kitchen. There was no space at all between the kitchen and living room. And this thing what those people called it shelter, only had one room and one bathroom. Really small that sometimes Sehun found himself needed to stand at the window to capture some breaths. But, he never complains. He never complains. Because Junmyeon was being a kind and warm-hearted hyung and sometimes a mother for him. It was already 6 years. And in those six years, Sehun learnt a lot about Junmyeon and so did Junmyeon.

" Did you already eat breakfast?" Junmyeon soft voice shook his thought away. Sehun smiled.

" That was why I'm here, Myeonie-hyung," hearing those cheeky voice, Junmyeon turned to the younger man and smiled fondly.

" You're really naughty."

" Did I hear 'naughty'?!!! I'm naughty!" Came a six years old little boy running like crazy to Sehun. Sehun opened his arms and hugged the boy.

" We are team, Yeollie," Sehun was laughing warmly.

" Are you ganging up? What about me?" Junmyeon placed both his hands on his hips, looking like Sehun's mother before she started to be a busy woman. Sehun missed those time. Chanyeol's laughter swept that thought away.

" No. You're kind, Umma. I'm naughty," Chanyeol giggled cutely.

" Right, Thehun-hyung?" Those big eyes looked up to him. Sehun smiled warmly.

" Why don't we attack your Umma?"

" Alright!"

" Wait! That's unfair!" And there came shouting and laughter from that small space that we called a shelter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Are we going to meet Appa today?!" Chanyeol asked almost knocking his plate from the table. And sometimes Sehun found himself as the hero. He saved the plate just on time. Junmyeon sent a stern gaze that still looked like a soft gaze but Chanyeol knew better. The little boy sinked in his chair.

" What do you need to say, Chanyeol?" Sehun watched them quietly. Chanyeol placed both of his hands on his stomach and bow politely.

" Chanyeol is sorry Umma and Thehun-hyung. Chanyeol will be a polite boy," he said softly. Junmyeon and Sehun smiled fondly at the little boy. Junmyeon placed the spatula aside and turn off the stove. He slowly sat with the two boys at the dining table.

" Yes, Chanyeol. We are going to meet Appa today," he said. Chanyeol couldn't hide the grin on his face and he squealed cutely.

" How about you, Sehun? Are you going too?"

" Yes, of course," Sehun smiled warmly at the little boy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" How are you, dear?" Today was the first day for Luhan to come back to Korea for he didn't know how long it had been. Luhan lifted his head when he heard his mother's calm and warm voice. The middle age lady was smiling at him sweetly like for these years nothing wrong had happened. Luhan returned the smile without hesitation.

 " I'm fine, Ma," He said. Then, he heard Wai's voice, beaming behind his mother. Mrs Lu laughed warmly when Wai went to Luhan and hugged him.

 " Good morning, Prince Charming," Wai said a bit too excited. Luhan faked a laugh, uncomfortable.

 " Oh? Luhan. You look handsome today. Where are you going, dear?" Mrs Lu sat with them, smiling. Luhan looked down to his feet.

 " I want to go to hospital."

 " Why?" Wai asked. Mrs Lu look even more worried.

 " Are you hurt, Luhan?" Mrs Lu asked. Luhan laughed under his breath. He stared at both of them.

 "No.... I just want...mmm...to visit Baekhyun.." Luhan too wasn't sure how long have it been that he didn't said that name with his own voice. Mrs Lu frowned showed how much she was worrying over Luhan's relationship. Yes, 'relationship'. Even though, Luhan thought he was the only one who was falling in love.

 "Baekhyun.. Whose that?" Wai's question just hung in the air without an answer.

 " I'm going with Kyuhyun-hyung."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Chanyeol?! Chanyeol-ah?! Chanyeol?!" Junmyeon started to panic. Everyone spared him a glance. His heart started to beat really wildly. He moved his legs faster and faster. Where was his son?!

 " I- I'm sorry, sir. Did you see my son?" Junmyeon desperately asked, showing the man his phone screen where Chanyeol was grinning in the picture. The man shook his head. Not going to give up, Junmyeon went to another people, asking the same thing. But the result still useless.

 "Oh my god, where are you Chanyeol?" Junmyeon was about to cry when suddenly someone patted him on the shoulder.

 " Sehun!"

 "Calm down. Calm down. What is happening?" Sehun tried to calm Junmyeon down.

 " Chanyeol. He is missing. I don't know what to do."

 "What?!!" Sehun was beyond than shock. They couldn't imagine Chanyeol alone in this gigantic hospital. Sehun took a deep breath.

 " Like this. Junmyeon-hyung, calm down, okay? I'll go and find him. Now, you go to the security guard,okay" with that Sehun ran away, leaving Junmyeon alone. With a deep sigh,Junmyeon walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter