Chapter 2

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Are you sure?" Kris asked, lifting up the beer can to his lips. Luhan glanced at him briefly then looked down. His hand was playing with his own beer can. A soft humm escaped Luhan's lips. It was Kris's time to let out a humm but in sad way. Feeling pity to Luhan.

" I...." Luhan paused.

" I... I can't do anything."

" Yes! You can, bro!" Kris made a frustrated voice. Luhan sighed, a really long and deep sigh. He lifted the beer can and swallowed up the drink in one go. When he put the empty can down, he stayed quiet, wanting to say something.

" He's nice... And...pretty... So... I don't think there will be any problem for us..you know..to-"

" Fall in love?" Kris was eyeing him with this 'you're-kidding-me' look. Luhan snickered.

" Yes, yes. That's what I'm trying to say," Luhan was breathless. Kris snorted.

" You're such a big liar! After you married him, you'll find someone who is more pretty than him. Then, there you go. A divorce!" Kris wasn't joking. He meant what he said. Luhan died down his laughter.

" and.. What he will think of you? A bastard for sure."

" I won't," Luhan suddenly said in his monotone voice. Kris looked up. The blond head's face was serious. Kris abruptly opened his mouth.

" You won't what?"

" I won't do that..."

" Because you didn't know... How poor I am right now."

" Poor? Luhan, what are you blabbering about? The last time I check that you don't have money is never," Kris snorted, sipping on his beer. Luhan smirked.

" No. You didn't know, Kris. You didn't and you don't."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hey," Luhan touched Junmyeon's shoulder gently. Junmyeon jolted up. Closing tight his eyes, hugging his own body like he was scared of something. Luhan thought Junmyeon scared of him. Scared of Luhan.

" Hey, hey. Are you okay," Luhan fastly pulled Junmyeon into his hug. Junmyeon's breath was fast.

" L-luhan-shi?"

" Yes. This is me. Are you okay?" Luhan cupped Junmyeon's pale face in both of his hands. Junmyeon shakingly nodded.

" I'm just..shock.. I'm okay."

" Are you sure? Do you want me to send you to clinic?"

" No. I'm fine.. I'm fine," Junmyeon back away from Luhan. Looking down with both hands balled to his chest. Look really tiny and fragile in Luhan's eyes. Seeing his pale face made it more logic that there was something wrong. With a smile, Luhan took Junmyeon's hand in his. Leading their way to somewhere that he had promised Junmyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" It's nice, right?" Luhan sighed. Junmyeon formed a tiny smile. Now, they were in a hall. The hall was full with flowers and Junmyeon wasn't sure if the flowers on the floor and stairs were for him and dearly from Luhan. Maybe it was already there. Junmyeon wasn't sure too with Luhan's 'it's nice,right?' before. What did he mean?

" Why are you bringing me here?" Junmyeon asked timidly, eyes was looking around, amazed indeed. Luhan smiled, turning around to face him.

" I want to give you a present," Luhan flashed his sweet smile. Junmyeon was caught off guard. Suddenly, Luhan pulled his now cold hand, dragging him down the stairs. Then, they were climbing the stairs of the podium. In the middle, there was a black luxurious piano. Junmyeon gasped. What Luhan was trying to do? Luhan gestured for him to wait then disappeared behind the curtains behind. Junmyeon blinked, waiting patiently.

Luhan came out fast after that. He was bringing a chair too for Junmyeon to sit. With a cute smile, Luhan asked Junmyeon to have a seat. The smaller guy immediately obeyed. Feeling nervous suddenly, Luhan made his way to the awaiting piano. Luhan sat down, turning on the microphone in front of him.

" I sing this song for my lovely Junmyeon. Here, Sakura."

 

 

Che'Nelle-Sakura 

 

Sakura when I see it all hit the ground

My heart gets weak

‘Cause that dream that you and I had made

Is still so clear in me

And I wonder if that day will come

Where we could make it real

Baby will I ever see you

Sakura will I breathe again

 

I keep imagining you in front of me

Everywhere I go, I find

Myself back in time with you

Can’t help remembering

And I keep looking out my window

Hoping you would come home 

Even though we said it was over

I can still hear your voice

 

I try to tell you that I’m doing alright

Even though my heart is feeling so tight

But I’m feeling so alone in this

And life’s not right without you

Each day it gets harder and 

I wish that I could say I love you

All over again

 

Can’t you see

What we used to be

 

Sakura when I see it all hit the ground 

My heart gets weak

‘Cause that dream that you and I had made

Is still so clear in me

And I wonder if that day will come

Where we could make it real

Baby will I ever see you

Sakura will I breathe again

 

Getting over you I couldn’t do

Lying to myself I can’t

Keep living like this never happened

Can’t get it out my mind 

Will we ever be back in love again

Faith is all I have and now

As I watch another season go

What am I waiting for

I try to tell you that I’m doing alright

Even though my heart is feeling so tight

But I’m feeling so alone in this.

And life’s not right without you

Each day it gets harder and 

I wish that I could say I love you

All over again

 

Can’t you see

What we used to be

 

Sakura when I see it all hit the ground 

My heart gets weak

‘Cause that dream that you and I had made

Is still so clear in me

And I wonder if that day will come

Where we could make it real

Baby will I ever see you

Sakura will I breathe again

 

Sakura when I see it all hit the ground

My heart gets weak

‘Cause that dream that you and I had made

Is still so clear in me

And I wonder if that day will come

Where we could make it real

Baby will I ever see you

Sakura will I breathe again

 

 Luhan finished up with a great vocal and then he turned to look at Junmyeon. Junmyeon was looking at him in unreadable way. A single tear sled down his cheeks, then a soft sob could be hear. Luhan rushed on his feet, running to crying Junmyeon.

" J-Junmyeon, are you okay? What-"

" Why... Are you...doing this?" He asked between the sobs. Luhan blinked. Slowly, he knelt down in front of Junmyeon who was still sitting. Luhan was smiling, making Junmyeon more confused.

" I sang that song just for you.."

" But why, Luhan? Why me?" Junmyeon asked. Luhan lifted his head up to meet Junmyeon's eyes. A soft chuckle escaped the blond's lips. The frown on Junmyeon's forehead deepened.

" because you will be my love forever.."

" Luhan-shi, is it about our wedding? Luhan-shi, I... I do not deserve all of your kindness. And...and..." Junmyeon couldn't finished his words when the tears started to form again. Making it hard for him to breathe.

" No. You deserve everything from me," Luhan replied Junmyeon's half sentence before with a soft voice. Suddenly, Luhan was taking something from his pocket. He took it out, a small box in red colour greeted their eyes. Junmyeon's heart started to beat wildly.

" You know... I'm not good with words..so.. I tried to be like other boyfriend would do... I think... Yeah, will you marry me?" Luhan grinned, showing his white teeth. Junmyeon's eyes widened in terror. This was not what he planned to be.  He wanted to ask Luhan to cancel their marriage. He didn't deserve all of this.

" No. Luhan. No," that was what Junmyeon could only say. Luhan looked shocked.

" Jun-!"

" I don't deserve this! I'm sorry!" Junmyeon got up fastly and ran. He didn't want to look at Luhan in the eyes. He didn't want to look at Luhan's hurt face.

" Junmyeon! Wait!" Luhan held his arm, preventing Junmyeon to go. Junmyeon tried to struggle but it was useless. Luhan's hold on his arm was firm.

" I know it's sound silly... And I know we just get to know each other but.. Trust me, it will work out. Because I already have some feeling for you."

" I don't want to freak you out, Junmyeon.. I will say.. I like you... And love... We can work it out because my family wants to help your family too... I... I..."Luhan couldn't find any word anymore to say. He was embarrassed. Confessing his feeling to someone he just met. Junmyeon sighed, tears trailing down.

" No. It's not about that. I can't."

" Why? Why you can't?" Luhan's voice sounded sad. Junmyeon turned to him. He pulled his arm slowly from Luhan's grip.

" I.. I... Can't.. You'll hate me one day."

" No. I'm not," Luhan said firmly. Junmyeon stared at him. The blond closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.

" I won't. Because I don't have any reason to hate you. And... I promised I will love you," Luhan said, opening his eyes. Junmyeon back away. Feeling frightened. Not because of Luhan. But because of himself.

" Luhan, you'll regre-!"

" No!"

" I don't have any reason to regret for anything. And I will tell you again. I like you!" Luhan shouted. His voice echoed in the quite hall like a mantra. Noticing his level of voice, Luhan looked down. Feeling guilty and regret. Suddenly, Junmyeon hugged him.

" Please bring me home. I'm..tired.. I'm sorry,Luhan," Junmyeon whispered against Luhan's clothed chest before closing his eyes slowly. Luhan stared at Junmyeon's pretty face. Yes. He admitted, Junmyeon is pretty than anyone out there. But, Junmyeon looked really tired today. Luhan noticed the sad face. Didn't look like Junmyeon 5 days ago. Luhan cares Junmyeon's face and the smaller let out a soft sigh. Luhan had never done this but he'll be happy if Junmyeon is the first person. With a smile, Luhan kissed Junmyeon's forehead lovingly.

" Everything will work out, Junmyeon."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Baekhyun! Where are you?!" Chen came in roaring like a hungry tiger. Lay and Kyungsoo silenty following behind. Shocked and startled written on both face, didn't expect Chen to get piss off. But, they all were more shocked than ever seeing Baekhyun's apartment state. Everything was in tangled mess.

" Look, guys. I found pizza!" Lay chirped. Chen glared at him dangerously.

" Put that down, idiot! That pizza must be there like already one year!" Chen scowled. Lay made this 'whatever-I-don't-care' face. Kyungsoo sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter