Chapter 3

Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: I didn't have time to edit this chapter. I hope you will be okay if you find a lot of errors. ^^ thank you!

 

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

 

" Where's Baekhyun?!" Junmyeon stormed to them with panicking voice. Kyungsoo held his breath, seeing Junmyeon in a beautiful white outfit. If Junmyeon wasn't going to marry another man, maybe he would be the happiest person in the world seeing his hyung in that nice outfit with nice shoes, beautiful hair and irresistible eyes. Chen who was the calmest among them, stepped forward only letting Junmyeon to hug him for dear life. All of them except Junmyeon lifted up their gaze when someone unfamiliar approached quietly. That guy gently held Junmyeon's shoulder and pulled him into his hug. Seeing that, Chen, Kyungsoo and even the slow Lay understood. There was the guy named Luhan, standing a few feets away.

" Junmyeon..." Luhan's voice was calm like his own face that show nothing other than peace. Kyungsoo heart softened seeing how Luhan gently hugged Junmyeon and soothed him with some words that they couldn't say what was it.

" Maybe they are true.. Love is unreadable.. You won't know what will you get, with whom will you fall in love, why you fall in love, how,and everything... And something hits me.. Kyungsoo, some love won't last long. Maybe Baekhyunie and Junmyeon-hyung are in this situation," Kyungsoo closed his eyes and let a deep sigh. When he opened them again, Luhan still there hugging Junmyeon. Maybe Love story should be in different way.

" Maybe.. Junmyeon-hyung is born not for Baekhyunie," Kyungsoo whispered. Lay who heard that quietly humming not in objecting way but in agreement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon held Baekhyun's hand in his own small hands. He stared hard at them. All Junmyeon could hear was only the beeping of the heart monitor. Slowly, a single tear slide down his cheek that Junmyeon immediately wiped it off forcefully. It was useless, though. The tears won't stop after that. Flowing like a river. Finally, Junmyeon chocked on his breath. His chest tightened up. Then, there came his cries.

" Baekhyun, why did you do this? How I'm going to life? Luhan will hate me. He will kick me out. Baekhyun.. Please, open your eyes. Please.." Junmyeon dropped his head on the mattress, unconsciously wetting it. Baekhyun stayed quiet because that was only thing he could do. Baekhyun's chest falled down and up again, breathing calmly. Junmyeon's sobs still could be hear. Junmyeon realised how precious Baekhyun. There was no one would hug him like he did. There was no one would smile at him like he did. There was no one would kiss him like he did. There was no one would whisper to him how precious Junmyeon like he did. There was no one would stay with Junmyeon in hard time day and night like he did. There was no one would say 'you're pretty' with his cheeky smile like Baekhyun did. No one. If ever someone did everything Baekhyun did, same action but different feeling. That's all Junmyeon could say.

" Please, Baekhyun.."

" I promise... I will love you." useless.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Can I ask you something?" Luhan voiced it out. He was sitting on his king size bed in his black colour t-shirt. Junmyeon who had been quite like already forever, turned to look at his now husband. Luhan was anxious actually cause Junmyeon was weirdly quiet. Yes, Junmyeon not some noisy person but the quietness was killing him inside. Luhan patted the soft mattress a gesture for Junmyeon to sit next to him. Junmyeon obeyed immediately.

" Hey," Luhan started like it was the first time they meet each other. Junmyeon didn't even think Luhan as a weirdo. Somehow, he could understand Luhan easily. He could catch what Luhan meant. He could feel Luhan's words. And the most strange thing, Junmyeon thought everything about Luhan was belonged to his heart. Junmyeon stayed quiet for awhile. Just staring at the blond's sweet smile.

" Hi," Junmyeon replied making Luhan's smile got wider. Junmyeon couldn't help but to smile.

" I'm Luhan. Who are you?" The conversation continued like the most silly thing in the world. But, both of them didn't find it funny. They found it as a relaxing conversation. Junmyeon smiled, staring into Luhan's eyes.

" I'm Kim Junmyeon," he replied. Luhan wore this hurt look with a cute pout tugging on his lips. Junmyeon frowned.

" Why? Did I answer you wrong?"

" Kim Junmyeon? Kim? Kim? Really? Uuu.. I'm sad now," Luhan faked a crying face. Junmyeon was about to chuckle when Luhan suddenly hugged him. The blond snuggled into Junmyeon's smooth neck. Junmyeon's face turned red like tomato.

" S-so... What should I say?"

" It's Lu Junmyeon," Luhan straightened up his back to stare at Junmyeon's red face. Junmyeon blinked.

" Lu Junmyeon?"

" Yeah.. Lu Junmyeon," Luhan smiled. He moved closer to Junmyeon. Their face just few inches away. Junmyeon needed to hold his breath because one he was embarrassed like to death, two Luhan was too close with him, three what if his mouth smell? Oh,hell.

" Now, pronounce it right," Luhan came closer. More close than ever.

" Lu... Junmyeon.." He said. Junmyeon's hands trembled.

" L-Lu Junm-myeon?" Junmyeon squeak. This made Luhan back away to laugh out loud. The blond laughed like a mad man and almost rolled off the bed. Junmyeon blinked. Did he make something funny or Did Luhan make fun of him?

" I'm just fooling around," Luhan chirped when he sat straight again. Yeah..right. Luhan just made fun of me! Junmyeon puffed up his cheeks. This made Luhan laughed again.

" You know what, you're so cute," Luhan suddenly said between his never ending laughter. At that time, Junmyeon was waiting because Luhan already took 10 minutes just for laughing. Junmyeon stared at him. He was thinking about being deaf and everything nonsense already when suddenly Luhan pecked his cheek.

" I will go downstairs. I'm thirsty," Luhan got up still smiling. He walked to the door,leaving the shocked Junmyeon alone. He glanced at the cute sight for the last time before disappeared from the door. The door closed with a small 'thud' sound.

" Oh my god! This shouldn't be like this! No! No!"

" I can't fall in love with Luhan~," Junmyeon muffled his voice with the pure white pillow. He was about to cry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Hey, Myeon. Are you asleep?" Luhan turned to the person next to him. He only faced Junmyeon's back. Even it was dark, Luhan still saw Junmyeon's small back under the dim of the moonlight splashing from the window. Junmyeon stayed quiet for awhile. He really wanted to answer with 'no. I can't sleep. Because I'm sleeping next to you. And it's really bothering me. This mattress smelled as good as you. And that probably bugging me!'

" Mmm.. No..? Why?" Junmyeon said, staring at the wall ahead. Luhan sighed. It came loud and clear. Why? Junmyeon asked himself. Did Luhan bored or something? It's already past midnight time. He should been sleepy.

" There is something bothering me," Luhan's voice sounded gentle and unforced. Junmyeon was about to ask what was bothering him when suddenly a pair of arms circled his waist. No. Junmyeon screamed blue murder in his head.

" Are you and Baekhyun something?" Luhan asked and Junmyeon noticed the jealousy in his voice. Junmyeon tried hard to calm his breath and relaxed his body. He didn't want to push Luhan aside because that would pain the blond.

" You know, I saw how hard you cry and scream yesterday..  I-I know I'm not in place to ask you something sensitive like this bu-"

" Luhan..." Junmyeon breathed out heavily. ' liar.liar.liar. you're such a liar. I'm such a liar. Junmyeon is a liar.' 

" We-we are not something like you think. We are...just friends..best friends," Junmyeon lied. Luhan sighed and hugged him more thighter.

" Junmyeon.. Stay with me,okay?"

" .........okay...okay.." I'm sorry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyday both of them would walk to the Luhan's car. Then, the car droved away calmly to hospital. Every morning, this is their routine. Luhan didn't mind at all. As long as he could follow Junmyeon around. Not as an idiot. As a protector. That would Luhan tell Junmyeon when he said he didn't want to burden Luhan. Luhan didn't mind at all. Two weeks passed just like that. But in those two weeks, Luhan and Junmyeon became more closer. Junmyeon wouldn't stay quiet like he always did. Every morning, he would smile to Luhan. But, Luhan noticed there was some time Junmyeon would sit at the corner alone and he would be frowning like he was thinking about something really really complicated. Luhan was more that sure to stay away from him at that time because he didn't have any attention to bother Junmyeon.

" Luhan?" Junmyeon pinched Luhan's arm gently when the blond didn't make any sign to move out from the lift. Luhan startled, blinking fastly. He searched for Junmyeon's face. His 'wife' was looking at him with worried look. Luhan grinned embarrassly.

" Excuse me, are you going to get out or not?" There came an irritated voice from a young lady behind Luhan. Both of them flinched. With a deep bow, they got out from the lift.

" Luhan, are you okay?" Junmyeon asked. Luhan smiled, nodding his head. Junmyeon took his words and gave the blond the sweet smile. Junmyeon unconsciously placed his hands on Luhan's arm. The blond's heart skipped a bit. With a cheeky smile, Luhan pulled one of Junmyeon's hands into his,went unrealise by Junmyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

" Hey, Baekhyun," Junmyeon sat on the chair with the same sweet smile. Baekhyun only replied him with the up and fall of his chest. Luhan wasn't with Junmyeon. The blond preferred to stay outside because he didn't want to bother his 'wife'.

" How are you today?" Junmyeon glanced at Baekhyun's peaceful face. Like Baekhyun answered him, Junmyeon then chuckled. He moved from the seat to change the flower in the small vase beside Baekhyun's patient bed. Today, Junmyeon brings a bouquet of white roses. Junmyeon pulled out the tulips that he brought three days ago out and replaced by the white roses. Junmyeon smiled widely, touching the roses.

" Baekhyun... Half of myself is happy right now because Luhan is really kind with me but half of myself is really really sad because you're not here with me...and...and..." Junmyeon paused when his chest suddenly tightened. The tears formed at the corner of his eyes. He sobbed silently. For two weeks, this is Junmyeon's routine. He will cry.

" Hahahaha.. I promised you.. I wouldn't cry..but.. I.. I..cry," Junmyeon sobbed alone. He glanced up to look at Baekhyun. Yet, Baekhyun still expressionless. Only the sound of the heart monitor answered him. Beep..beep..beep..beep.. Junmyeon smiled. A sad smile. Baekhyun stayed quiet. A few minutes passed and that was the time, Junmyeon realised that Baekhyun really stayed quiet. Why? Because he couldn't do anything other than that. Junmyeon realised that all of these times he was talking alone like a crazy person would do.

" Baekhyun.. What will happen to me? Will Luhan abandon me?" Junmyeon touched Baekhyun's cold hand gently.

 

 

 

" Luhan, can we go now?" Junmyeon touched Luhan's shoulder. Luhan lifted up his head to look at Junmyeon.

" Are you..done?"

" Yes. Do you want to go somewhere?" Junmyeon asked when Luhan got up. The blond stared at Junmyeon f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter