Prince Sungjae

Joseon Trip

Aemi's POV:

I went inside my bed room or in this dynasty they called it chamber but who cares!?. I let my body fell on my bed. "Ouch!" Totally forgot my bed is not as soft as it used to. "What was that?" Lili asked me panicky. "What was what?" I asked. I totally knew what she was talking about. I knew I shouldn't act that way but I just felt like rebelling a little. "Princess Aemi! You shouldn't do that. They are the royal princes. ROYAL I SAID." Lily shouted while pacing around the room. I never saw her like this before. Maybe what I did was really a big mistake.

 

"Is it really bad???" I asked her. She sighed. "Maybe it will not be as bad because after all you are the daughter of Royal Princess Muk Ja" Lili assured me. "Maybe I should apologies to them." I suggested.

 

"Announce me" I heard a voice outside. I looked at Lili who was confused too like me. "Royal Prince Sungjae is here to see you, Princess Aemi" My guard announced. "What should I do?' I mouthed at Lili. She put an X sign hand. "O-Okay, I'll meet him outside."

 

"Too late!" The door was forcefully opened by Prince Sungjae. He was smiling victoriously. My door was completely broken while my eyes were wide. "Hello there Princess Aemi" He smirked at me. "Y-Yah! You broke my door!" I was loss at words. He looked back at the broken door and smiled at me again. "That's what you get if you're late opening the door for me." He said calmly while still maintaining his creepy smile.

 

He was approaching me and I couldn't do anything. He looked at Lili signaling her to get out but Lili refused to do so. "Are you ignoring my order servant!?" He said loudly. What's with this guy and his snobby attitude. I gathered my courage to speak up. "She's not going anywhere but you are. Do you know what you've done!? This is my room and right now you are trespassing it!" I refuted back.

 

But unfortunately he doesn't even budge. He quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me outside. "Satisfied now? I'm not in your room anymore" Seriously this guy is really annoying. Jaejoong ran towards me. "Your highness! Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked worriedly.

 

"Seriously, is she a baby?" Prince Sungjae made a joke. "Morago!? Ya-Yah, I don't care if you are the royal prince or the future crown prince. If you ever insulted me like that again, I will personally kick you!" I declared. Prince Sungjae looked at me like I am an insane person which I think I am right now. Then he laughed really loud. I scrunched my nose in annoyance. How dare he!?

 

"Are you threatening me just now? Oh no~ I'm really scared." Okay that's it! I pushed him to the ground and sit on top of him while trying to choke him to death. "Princess Aemi! Don't!" Jaejoong shouted.  It was  a total chaos and on top of that, this prince doesn't even felt suffocated as he was still smiling. It was really quick when I felt my body being turned around and eventually I was laying on the floor while Prince Sungjae was on top of me. He was quick.

 

I looked at him with hatred. I really hated that smile of his. He lend down to my right ear. "Let me tell you something. You interest me. So.. Be careful as I am a person who always get what I want." He whispered next to my right ear. I pushed him from me and quickly stood up.

 

"What's happening here!?" Princess Muk Ja shouted. It was my first time ever seeing her mad face. I gulped as she looked at me from head to toe. I was a mess. "Prince Sungjae! What have you done to my daughter?" She glared at Prince Sungjae but he just looked back at her calmly. As he was going to say something, I cut him off.

 

"It was my fault mother. I attacked him first. I apologies for my behaviour Royal Prince Sungjae" I bowed my head and glared at him afterward. At least I knew my mistake. "I'm afraid, I can't just easily accept your apology, Princess Aemi." He smirked and crossed his arms. I gritted my teeth in anger. I shouldn't have apologised to him initially. 


Hello guys ^^ I might be updating a little bit slower than usual because I'm finally starting my university, Yay~ for the upcoming stressful days!