You!?

Joseon Trip

Princess Aemi was struggling to wake up from her bed. It's been a week after the royal dinner and the accident. "Argh!!!" She forced herself to sit up straight. "Aemi!!!!" Lili burst in to her bed. She was rubbing her eyes and tried to keep her eyes open as long as possible. "The princess of China is here to meet you."

 

"Nugu? Princess of China? I don't know her. Just-" Then she fell asleep again. "Princess Yumi is here, your highness." The eunuch announced. Lili froze and then shook Aemi's body. "Yah! Let me sleep will ya?" Aemi mumbled sleepily. "Aish! Micheso!" Lili forced her to sit up straight.

 

"Your Majesty, you can't-" Princess Yumi was already inside her chamber, barging in. Lili bowed at her apologetically. Princess Yumi glared at the sleeping figure and approached her madly. "Yah! You! You still have this habit! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" Princess Yumi hit her continuously.

 

"Aish! Yah! Yumi! Do you want to die!?" Princess Aemi shouted angrily. Lili was shocked. Even Princess Aemi was shocked too. Her best friend was in front of her. "Y-yah!" She grabbed Yumi's face and cupped her cheeks. "It's really you! Yumi-ah~" Princess Aemi hugged her best friend tightly. They were laughing together.

 

"I'll shower first. You wait here okay?" Princess Aemi said while Princess Yumi jokingly blocked her nose teasing her about how smelly she is. Lili was left alone with Princess Yumi. "How is she?" Princess Yumi asked Lili. "Princess Aemi is fine. Though she sometimes whined about how rude the 3 princes are." "3 princes?" Yumi asked her before she continue.

 

"Yes, your highness. They-" Lili was hesitant to continue but Princess Yumi assured her. "They fell for our Princess. Princess Mukja already have a headache about it and the king still asking if Princess Aemi can marry one of his prince. Prince Sungjae always came here almost every day just to see Princess Aemi, bothering Princess Aemi about everything. He was really determine. We're here are really worry, if this thing continue, something worst might will happen. Like-"

 

"I'm done!" Princess Aemi came out from her bathroom. Lili stopped and bowed apologetically to Princess Yumi. Princess Yumi smiled at Aemi. "So you know how to wear historical clothes already huh?" Princess Yumi again. "Y-Yah! I worked hard on it okay." Aemi proudly said.

 

"How about you little girl. Have any update on handsome guys lately here?" This time, it was Aemi's turned to . Yumi's face turned red feeling embarrass. Aemi knew by then she has a lot to say. "y-yah, what-" "You can't fool me Yumi, your face turned red already." Aemi laughed at her best friend.

 

The laughter died when suddenly the eunuch announced a certain someone. "Prince Sungjae is here to meet you, your highness." Aemi's face turned into this '-.- . She surely hated that guy. "Tell him to wait. I have a guest." Aemi sternly said. "But, your highness-" "I'll wait" Prince Sungjae shouted.

 

Aemi rolled her eyes once in annoyance and Yumi just laughed at her. "Talk about being a stalker. He always comes here to play with me. He's really annoying. But, just forget about him, let's order some foods." Princess Aemi was ready to ask one of her maid for food when suddenly Princess Yumi squealed about something.

 

Aemi looked at her suspiciously. "I know what that look mean. Don't you dare to suggest anything." Aemi glared at her. "What? I just want to be friendly and plus it is not polite to keep the ROYAL prince waiting. He might be a king someday." Yumi whispered the last sentence. "Y-Yah!" It was too late for Aemi to stop Yumi from opening the door widely.

 

 Aemi swore inside of her brain. Prince Sungjae and Princess Yumi looked at each other. Yumi was smiling while Prince Sungjae looked at her curiously. "You may come in your highness. Princess Aemi already done dolling herself to look pretty for you." Yumi winked at him which Prince Sungjae awkwardly cleared his throat and looked away. He was actually blushing while thinking about the fact that Aemi was taking a long time just to look pretty in front of him.

 

"Yes, If I may." Prince Sungjae walked passed her and saw Aemi sitting on the chair of her dining table. He was smiling dreamily. "Hello there my princess." He started. Aemi rolled her eyes in annoyance and then glared furiously at him. Princess Aemi stood up. "I'm going." Aemi can hear that Yumi was giggling. She swore to get back to her someday.


I am actually already writing the final chapter of this story. So bear with me guys on the updating. Anticipate for a full and complete chapter this upcoming July ^^ Have a nice day!