His Sweet Obsession: Part One

WHEN KINGS FALL
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Which one should we watch?” N settles the laptop on the small lounge table and sits himself in front of it.

“Let our watch again list decide.” Hongbin sits himself across Hakyeon. He leans back against the brown leather sofa then splays his legs under the low rise wooden frame.

His foot touches Hakyeon’s thigh. The older boy stares down at the polka dotted sock leaning against his thigh and the toes wriggling in them. Hongbin looks at Hakyeon, he lowers his eyes and lifts his eyebrows suggestively. Hakyeon raises his upper lip and quickly grabs down the biggest toe he spots and squeeezes it with all his might! Hongbin winces through his teeth whilst rapidly shaking Hakyeon’s unexpected power off of his toe.

AAhhh

“Okay okay truce. I’ll move my toe!” He protests.

“Yeah?”

“YES!”

He jabs his foot towards his adversary who instantly releases his pinch.

“Jeez! When did you get so strong?”

“I’ve always been this strong,” Hakyeon raises his biceps “See, locked and sealed.” He flexes his near none existence muscles.

Hongbin places his right index finger to his forehead, bows his head down and shakes it from side to side. Hakyeon hisses sharply before lowering his arms, shaking his torso and loosening his t-shirt back over his no-ceps.

“I’ve got one.”

“Which one?” Hongbin’s curiosity is sparked.

“E -”

“No.”

“You didn’t even know what I was going to say!”

“Eternity.” Hongbin states, looking through unamused eyes at Hakyeon, who’s balmed lips are stretching themselves wide.

“So you did know.”

“Obviously. You always play that when we’re alone.”

“’Cause we look soo handsome in it Beanie!”

“What about now?”

The question made Hakyeon flustered. What was he to do? Hongbin’s question seemed sincere; his tonation didn’t have a hint of sarcasm or mockery like it usually did. Could he really tell Hongbin he was handsome? How would he take it? Could this be the first step? Hakyeon was nervous. He sat there for a few motionless seconds running through the options in his head.

“Hakyeon?”

“Huh?”

Hongbin’s voice darts him into the present.

“You spaced out for a minute there.”

“Did I?”

“Hm. I asked ‘what about now?’ You always talk about how handsome we were, are we not handsome now?”

“Of course y-we are.” Hakyeon states, lowering his head faintly.

Hongbin loved to see Hakyeon flustered. He found it cute that the ever charismatic and seemingly cold leader had these vulnerable sides to him. He found these sides more charming than his arrogant spells. Even though Eternity was only two months ago, they had revamped their hair colours and him and Wonshik had been hitting them gym ravenously.

He hadn’t shown Hakyeon his transformation yet, but he knows that when he does, the older boy will swoon even more. He has to wait for the opportune moment to baffle his hyung. He had to wait for a moment where he could completely blow Hakyeon’s mind so that he couldn’t think straight. Oh the look on his face would be pure Gold!

“Okay. Fine. You admitted it so I’ll watch Eternity with you.” Hongbin feigned ignorance.

“Really?!” Hakyeon said, bewildered. Then grew suspicious at the sudden change of heart his companion was displaying. “Why?”

“Are you questioning my intentions right now?”

“Yes, yes I am.” Hakyeon closes the lid of the laptop. “You never, I mean never give in this easily Lee Hongbin-ssi.”

“I-” It was Hongbin’s turn to be flustered.

“And when you do eventually give in, there’s always an absurd catch I never see until it hits me point blank in the face, then you laugh at me after taking your revenge and leave me there looking like fool.”

“Wow, it’s not that deep hyung.” Hongbin tries to play off Hakyeon’s truthful observations.

“It isn’t?” Hakyeon asks, suddenly unsure of the situation.

“No. I just want to watch what you want to watch.”

“No other intentions behind it?” He checks.

“None whatsoever.” Hongbin regains his composure and motions for Hakyeon to reopen the laptop.

Hakyeon lift his little finger towards Hongbin. “Promise?”

Hongbin links hi

Please log in to read the full chapter