The Evening After

WHEN KINGS FALL
Please log in to read the full chapter

CLICK

The lock to their dorm door clicks open. Taekwoon enters, slipping his shoes off by the door and heading for the light switch. Wonshik drops the ingredients on the floor and launches himself at Taekwoon, whose fingers slip from the switch as he bends forward to accommodate Wonshik’s weight on his back.

“You surprised me!”

“Hyung, don’t turn the light on just yet…” Wonshik stands up and walks to face Taekwoon.

“Why? It’s dark in here.”

“Exactly. There is something I have wanted to try.”

“What?”

“Do you trust me hyung?” Wonshik takes a step closer to Taek’s frame.

Taekwoon thinks for a few moments “I suppose.”

In the blackness, Wonshik smirks. Using Taekwoon’s words as a stamp of approval, he edges himself close to Taek, who stands there, unaware of what to do. Their roles from that afternoon, reversed.

“Am I meant-”

Wonshik wraps his arms around Taekwoon’s body, pressing his palms down on the base of Taek’s spine and drawing his manhood closer to himself. He rotates himself on Taek, tracing his fingers up the older boy’s side and placing them on the back of his neck. In the dark, he stares at his companion, rubbing the tip of his nose across his face, breathing in his scent.

“You learn-”

Wonshik cuts Taekwoon short. He ushers his lips on top of Taekwoon’s, spreading them apart with the wetness of his tongue. He breathes into the kiss, their tongues wrestling with each other before Taekwoon pulls away. Caressing Wonshik in his embrace, he starts:

“This is your fantasy, why do you seem nervous?”

“I- I’m not nervous…” Wonshik stutters.

“You’re rushing the moment.”

“What moment? This is my fantasy, how do you know what –”

“I don’t know what the moments are, but I can tell yo

Please log in to read the full chapter