Black Cotton

WHEN KINGS FALL
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hakyeon jets up and lashes his palm over Hongbin’s mouth.

“Quiet. I told you to be quiet.” Hakyeon says, his voice rushed and jittery.

“Hawmh tze fauk dyou-”

Hakyeon releases his grip slightly.

“…Expect me to be quiet when you’re ing my ?”

“The walls aren’t made of brick and mortar Hongbi-”

Hongbin grips his strength around Hakyeon’s waist and pulls him in, pressing the paranoid leader against himself. His growing member is squished between them as Hongbin the wet of Hakyeon’s lips. He roams his hand upwards, unable to get enough of the slightly chiselled formations planted on Hakyeon’s near lithe body.

“You are soo ing y,” Hongbin breaks the kiss. “How have I not realized it before?”  He resumes it.

“I’ve been telling you that for a good year now.” Hakyeon pushes away.

“Yes but I tend not to believe things until I see them.” Hongbin pulls him back. “A bit of a doubting Thomas.”

“I’ve noticed.”

Hakyeon strays his torso backwards, relying on Hongbin’s tightening grip to keep him balanced.

“You’re more eager than expected.”

“I decided to enjoy whatever you had planned for me.” Hongbin holds his leaders body in place. “So I am.” Hongbin smiles.

Hakyeon mimics the smile. “Well, I’m glad.” He pushes his palms into the crook of Hongbin’s shoulders. “But we’re going to have to stop here.”

Hongbin shakes the water loose from his strands. “Why?”

“’Cause we have to make dinner, remember?”

“You weren’t worried about that when you hauled my unknowing in here!”

Hongbin lets go of Hakyeon and moves from underneath the pumping showerhead.

“Please lower your voice.”

“Fine.” Hongbin runs his hands through his hair, before shaking his head from side to side. “You could have at least finished what you started.” He points at his to enhance the reference.

“So now you’re back to singular pronouns?”

“Huh?”

“It was ‘we’ before, now it’s all on me, right?”

“Let’s not do this Hakyeon. I was enjoying you me off. It was extremely pleasurable, more than I ever would have thought possible and I would very, very much, like you to carry on my –” Hongbin glances down between his thighs. “now, flaccid, .” He sighs. “Great.”

Hakyeon chuckles. Hongbin sighs in disbelief.

“It’s not funny.”

“Hey, you brought it on yourself. If you hadn’t screamed your pleasure out like a banshee, I’d still be in between your le-“

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

“! What did I tell you?”

“I wasn’t that loud; they’re probably hungry”

“Either or, they are behind the ing door!”

“We can deal with them, just say we had to wash some sauce from our clothes.”

“Oh right okay ‘cause getting sauce on both of our clothes at the same time makes absolute sense first of all Secondly the fact that that we are in here together with completely drenched clothes also makes perfect sense. And the fact that we even locked the door to-"

“Shhh” Hongbin plants a soft kiss on the tip of Hakyeon’s nose. The older boy’s whispers dissipate and he finds himself feeling flushed.

“Hong-”

“Don’t worry so much. Just let me do the explaining.”

“Which is?” Hakyeon nuzzles himself into Hongbin’s cheek, their skin sticks together as they meet.

“That, we got sauce on our clothes and had to wash it off.”

“With the door locked?” Hakyeon says despairingly.

“With the door locked.” Hongbin confirms the plan of action.

“You give no s do you?”

“Unless you’re part of the equation…” Hongbin wraps his arm around Hakyeon’s shoulders and pulls him in tighter, planting a kiss on his forehead.

 Hakyeon feels the corners of his lips rise up in an effort to meet his narrowing eyes.

“Come on then, let’s get out of here and face the music.”

Hakyeon chuckles out loud. “No pun intended.”

“Actually, about 15% of that pun was intended.”

Hakyeon bites back a laugh then composes himself.

“By the way, I said I’d make it ‘worth your while’, not make you “feel good.”  

<
Please log in to read the full chapter