The Chase is on!

Life as an Idol’s Sister is Never Boring [BEING RE-WRITTEN]

Your POV- Seoul International

Taemin looked down at you laying half sprawled across the floor. Completey embarrased you stood up quickly and ducked your head in an attempt to hide your face. You were currently in the process of thanking god for your bad hair day,something you'd never thought to be thankful for. However thanks to your crazy bed head you'd decided to put a baseball cap on before you left. You looked down at your hand and noticed that he still hadn't let go.

Startled, you pulled your hand away with enough force that you stumbled back a few steps. You looked around frantically trying to find an escape route. You spied your chance when the guard you insulted earlier barreled towards the scene. With the assistance of his large size he created a wide enough gap for you to slip through. Not wasting any time you dashed though it leaving behind a stunned Taemin.

Just as you were about to reach the terminal exit a collective shout went up and apparently the chase was on for Taemin-oppa’s “molester”. Ah crap you thought, I haven’t even been in the country for a half hour yet and I’m already being chased down by a mob of angry fangirls. Your self-pity was quickly interrupted when you realized they were catching up to you.

Quickly ditching your backpack behind one of the potted plants, you surged forward with a burst of speed. You figured you could always go back and grab it later. Just when you thought you were going to get caught someone reached out and dragged you aside.

It took a while for your eyes to adjust to the darkness and when they did you found yourself in some sort of storage closet. As you carefully took in your surroundings you felt someone tugging on your shirtsleeve.  It turned out to be a petite young girl.

She couldn’t have been much younger than you. She was pretty in a doll sort of way with large dark eyes and a small nose perched above a full set of lips. She was wearing a pretty white dress with a simple red ribbon in her hair emphasizing her doll-like appearance. When she suddenly smiled at you were startled from your mini inspection.

“Ummm Hello..."

“Hello Taemin-oppa’s molester.” She greeted you with an unreadable expression.

Ugh seriously what is with these girls? I barely held his hand for like a second, what was he like some precious national treasure where you could only look  and not touch? You weren’t really sure how to respond to her comment so you decided a thank you was safest just in case she was some mentally unstable fangirl.

“I guess I should thank you for saving me, my name’s Melody.” You said politely.

 “I’m Lee Mi-Na, nice to meet you.” She gave a small bow which you returned, still not really sure what was going on. You quickly lost your patience when she didn’t say anything else and decided to make your excuses so you could go find your Aunt.

“Listen Mi-Na-ssi, I really need to find my Aunt and get the heck outta here. So thank you for all your help, but I really need to go.” You walked out before she had the chance to respond. Making sure to double check that the coast was clear before you left your sanctuary, you then quickly walked back to where you'd discarded your bag.

Thankful it was still there and even more thankful that there were no more possessed fans around you resumed your search for Aunt Soo-Kyung. Without all the fangirls around you were able to spot her much easier. Though with what she was wearing it wasn’t really hard, you could've spotted her from a mile away.

She was leaning against the luggage carts wearing a fluorescent colored crop top, skinny jeans, and platform high heels that should have been sold only after signing a safety waiver. They were so tall that they were borderline a hazard to your health when worn. Ignoring the hieght of them the shoes wouldn’t have been so bad, however the manufacturer clearly didn't think it was enough and decided coat them in pieces of broken mirror. The sunlight was reflecting like crazy off of them making them resemble a disco ball. After taking in her questionable wardrobe you noticed she wasn’t alone. She was currently chatting  up a group of boys who you would bet your favorite pair of nikes on that collective ages still wouldn't add up to your Aunt’s.

You took a deep breath to compose yourself before you approached her. As soon as she spotted you, she let out a squeal that would’ve made a 12 year old girl proud. She launched herself towards you for what you knew would be a suffocating hug. Normally you would be able to avoid it,  but unfortunately for you her mirror shoes momentarily blinded you subjecting you to the vice like grip of her arms.

You gasped for air when she finally released you. “Aunt Soo-Kyung, it’s been awhile”

She gave you a playful slap on your arm and giggled obnoxiously “I told you a million times to call me Soo-Kyung eonni or just eonni.”

You rolled your eyes and responded with a sarcastic "Eoonnnnnii!!!!! I’m sooooo happy to see you!”  She held your hands and twirled you around in circles til you were slightly dizzy..

Luckily that seemed to satisfy her and she finally let you go. “Melody-ah I’m sooooo happy to see you too! Now let’s get you home and settled in ok? You must be tired after a long day of travelling.”

She seriously had no idea at the understatement that had just come out of . You just followed her along silently as she led you to her car. Yup you guessed it, she drove a hot pink convertible that Barbie would have been jealous of.

When you finally made it to your Aunt’s you dropped your stuff down and immediately flipped on your phone. 2 new text messages.

Message one: ~Yo Sista what’s up? I’ll pick you up in the morning at 6 so be ready. Don’t make me have to come in and get you or you won’t like what happens! **Evil laugh Mwha ha ha** Love you, Yoochun-oppa~

Message two: ~ahh why does texting have to be so difficult? Call me when you arrive. Mom~

You gave your mom a quick call and set your alarm for 5 am, curse you oppa for making me get up so early. You took a quick glance at the clock, only 3 hours of sleep. Dang I’m going to need to think of a way to get back at him for forcing me to get up so early.

Now that you were safely in your room you could look back on the events from earlier in the day. Remembering your chance encounter with Taemin you quickly sat up. Don’t DBSK and Shinee belong to the same company? You shot out of bed and snapped open your laptop searching for articles about Lee Taemin. His online profile showed that he is a current member of SM entertainment’s 5 member boy band Shinee. You smiled to yourself as you formed your brilliant revenge plan against Yoochun-oppa, just you wait oppa! 

 

 

I'm in love with this banner I made. It is actually two pictures! I cut out taemin and key before superimposing them on the other image. Cool right?

*edited 2/14/12