Destiny::GD::Part 8::Coffee

Destiny: A GD and You Story.

[YOUR POV]

“Please hear me out.”GD had sighed. That didn’t sound good but you had no idea what it could have been.
“O-okay.”You agreed.
GD leaned back in his seat again and groaned before he started,”That night we slept here in the studio Kiko had texted me. She sent a photo of her with another man and I just got frustrated. I wanted to end things peacefully but she kept pushing it. So out of anger and irritation…I kind of took a picture of us and sent it to her.”

He clearly was waiting for a response but you didn’t know what to say. On one hand if it wasn’t for the fact that you knew you had feelings for him, you would be so pissed that a guy you just met took a picture of you with him and sent it to his ex. On the other hand you knew you had feelings, which kind of made you a little happy that he did it. Even if you were just being used, it clearly got Kiko to leave him alone and let him go. And honestly…even if GD didn’t have the same feelings, you were glad to have helped.

“Fine,”You sighed trying to act cool and turning back to the control panel,”If that’s the case you better act really well in the MV oppa.”
“You’re not upset?”GD asked surprised.
“No,”You answered honestly,”But how can you just add me to your contacts? Im going to ignore your texts.”
“Psh,”GD snickered, starting to relax again,”You know you’re going to answer right away.”
“Probably.”You agreed.

You both laughed when the girls came back in with Choice 37 and Teddy following behind.

“Ah,”Teddy smiled as he saw you two,”Look at that, the leaders always working. Makes me so proud.”
“When do BI, Seungyoon, and I get to get a leader track anyway?”You joked.
“Yah,”Insook laughed taking a seat next to you,”We haven’t even debuted yet.”

The day continued with the last track and after you finished all of you clapped and cheered, or at least your group. The oppas had to meet with WINNER after this.

“One more MV and then we start getting ready for debut!”Jiyeon exclamed,”I can’t believe it.”
“I feel sorry for the oppas though.”Bibi sighed,”You guys don’t get a break at all?”
“Well not offically,”Choice 37 said,”But with WINNER we don’t do as much because their style is a lot different than YG, you know? And they seem to be doing well on their own, both albums did really well.”
“We just add the small hip hop touches.”Teddy laughed,”But they’re good at making their own music. That being said, Hyorin and Insook don’t be surprised if you get a random text after you finish promotions to come work with us. You guys didn’t really well.”
“Thank you.”Insook partially bowed,”It was mostly Hyorin though.”
“Nah,”You sighed,”We all took part, that’s important.”

After saying goodbye, you and the members left with Minhyuk to head back to the dorm. The van ride was pretty quiet since the other members fell asleep and you were enjoying the scenery of the city. You all finally reached the dorm and after you got cleaned up your phone went off. (Who is it at this hour?) You walked over to your bed and when you grabbed your phone, you saw it was an unsaved number message on Kakao.

Without even reading the first message you replied,[Who is this?]
You just plopped your phone on your bed crawled under the sheets while you waited for a reply. Being the oldest definitely had it’s benefits since you got your own room (mostly because you needed room for all of your producing gear and instruments, and everyone knew it), Insook and Jiyeon shared one, and then Soeun and Bibi. 
As your eyelids started to get heavy your phone went off again and you sat up immediately. (Of course it’s GD) You had completely forgotten you had exchanged numbers…well more like he took it, but still. 

[GD: Yah, you get my number and don’t even save it? You know how many people would think you’re crazy?] 
You knew he was joking but coudn’t help but roll your eyes with a smile. 
[YOU: I’m sorry, I just totally forgot. But what did you need GD oppa?]
[GD: I better be saved after this, alright? I just wanted to make sure, since Minhyuk hyung likes to forget if it’s too late at night, did he talk to you about tomorrow’s schedule?] 
[YOU: Yeah, salon in the morning then recording  the MV pretty much all day. right?]
[GD: Yeah, ok I guess he told you. Nevermind then.]
You were a bit thown off, that was all he wanted?
[YOU: Oppa, this can’t be the only reason you’re texting me -___-]
His reply took a minute.
[GD: Just making sure you would reply if I texted. since you said you wouldn’t. Goodnight Hyorin-ah~] (WHAT?!)
[YOU: Wah, alright I get it oppa. If it means you let me get sleep, I will. Goodnight.] 

But honestly, your heart was racing and you fell asleep with a smile. 

The next day you all woke up early and headed to the salon. You and the members were talking and joking when GD walked in. He saw you in the mirror and smiled (despite looking tired), you all greeted him, and he headed to his seat on the other side. As time went on and you were all getting finished up, GD walked out from behind the mirror on the other side and sat down on the couch behind you all.

“Uah.”Jiyeon snickered,”Must be nice to be a guy oppa.” He just laughed. ((He must be tired))
“You ready for this MV unnie?”Bibi asked looking at you in the mirror.
“Yeah,”You nodded,”It’s probably just going to be a scilent MV like iKON’s Airplanes. Or barely any like Taehyuns MV.”
“Insook you’re also one of the characters in the MV.”Minhyuk reported as he walked in and was looking down on couple pieces of paper,”They weren’t going to give you guys scripts since it’s pretty short but I typed it up anyway.”

He handed you, Insook, and GD a script and you all looked over it. Apparently you and GD used to be a couple, he cheated, and you guys broke up. After some time he saw you again but you were happy and smiling at a coffee shop. He was going to walk up and talk to you again but then MINO WALKS UP AND PUTS HIS ARM YOU?

“Oh Mino is in the MV still?”GD asked surprised,”I thought I came because he got pulled from the project?”
“Yeah he was originally pulled but they had an opening in the afternoon. YG felt Mino should be included since WINNER will be coming back after 24/7. The other members will be extras.”Minhyuk explained,”Don’t forget there will also be a behind the scenes video being recorded so don’t be too out there.”

After you guys finished you got into the van, GD into his car, and headed to the recording location. As you guys got out you heard GD groan and chuckle.

“Aiisssh.”He laughed,”We’re recording here? He didn’t tell me, is he going to be here?”
“No he’s still on vacation but I’m surprised he didn’t tell you.”Minhyuk told. 

You girls were confused until you saw the actual cafe name, it must have been changed for the MV, but it was And.Here.Cafe. 

“Oh!”Eunseo  whispered to you all excitedly,”It’s Seungri sunbae-nims cafe!”
“He has a cafe?”Jiyeon asked,”How did we not know this?”

You all entered inside and saw the staff and crew taking down a wall filled with Seungri and Big Bang albums and some merchandise. 

“Yup, seems like his cafe.”Insook nodded.
“C’mon.”GD called from the back of the cafe,”Gotta get wardrobe cahnged.”

He must have dressed while you all were exploring the cafe because he was already done and helping set up the MV cafe.

“We should hurry.”Bibi said,”GD oppa is setting up since he probably has nothing to do.”
“I wouldn’t worry about it.”One of the film company’s cordi-unnies said,”GD-sshi does that a lot. He always help if he’s not doing something. He’s a pretty nice and humble person.”
“Oh you worked with him alot?”Jiyeon asked as she changed.
“YG hires us a lot.”She nodded, helping Bibi button up her shirt.

You all finished changing and started getting ready to film. The PD called you all over and you recognized him as the PD from your groups last music video.

“Ok,”The PD started,”GD and Insook will go first, then we will do GD and Hyorin shots, then Hyorin single shots, and then Mino should arrive and their shots will be last. The other members will be extras. Who wants to be the cafe waitress?”
The girls looked at each other and you spoke up,”Eunseo will be the waitress.”
Eunseo looked at you surprised and you knew she would be a bit upset, but she needed to be seen.
“Ok,”PD continued,”The other two will just be customers.”

As GD and Insook were getting set the cordi-unnie asked you to fix GD’s shirt collar and hair while she had to fix Insook hair style real quick (PD envisioned something else) since her assistant couldn’t be found. As you stood next to a calmly sitting GD, your heart started to race. Other than the night you slept on his shoulder you had never been that close to him. 

He spoke up while you fixed his collar,”Good morning Hyorin. I can tell you’re still nervous.”
“Don’t patronize me.”You replied playfully,”Just sit still while I start to fix your hair.”
“What’s wrong with my hair?”He asked surprised as you tried to style it, according to PD’s wishes. 
“I have no idea,”You laughed at his concern,”I guess you need to look younger or something, who knows.”
“Yah,”He snickered,”Are you saying I’m old?”
“I mean…”You shrugged. 

Suddenly you felt him poke your leg under the table and you couldn’t help but try to hide your laugh. 

As you finished his hair and turned to leave when you felt him grab your wrist in a sad tone,”Don’t go.” You felt your hairs stand up and you felt the warm feeling again. You looked at him and saw him looking at the script,”Oh, of course! That’s you’re line.” He just laughed and you wanted to kick him in the shins. 
“Are you nervous?”He joked,”I’m just practicing for later.”
“We’ll see how this goes later.”You promised.
“What does that even mean?”He asked.
“You’ll find out.”You said as the PD asked everyone to clear the set.

Today was going to be a long day.