Destiny::GD::Part 15::Sorry

Destiny: A GD and You Story.

[Your POV]

Mino’s smile disappeared and the PD called cut.

“Excellent! Next is the break up scene, go ahead and get make up and costumes done.”PD instructed and the crew started changing the set. 
“What?”Mino asked in disbelief.

You tried to find the words to explain, but they weren’t there. You couldn’t tell him about GD and your relationship. That was obvious and YG specifically instructed  you not to tell on top of that.

“Mino I just- I can’t-It’s just hard right now. With the debut and-”You stuttered, not looking at him.
“Forget it.”He said forcing a smile,”I just assumed…we’ve been through so much…known each other for so long…”
Your heart hurt,”Mino we have and I cherish all that, I really do. But I-”
“Stop.”He smiled putting a hand up,”I guess I just got the wrong idea.”
“But-”You tried.
“I’ll see you after make up and dress.”He said and he quickly turned away and left…and not to the dressing area. 

As you got your makeup done you felt horrible. Mino was one of your, might as well say, best friends and to hurt him like that made your heart hurt. Even so, to lead him on would have hurt him even more. As you looked at yourself in the mirror, you sighed. If it wasn’t for GD…you would have definitely said yes.

[SKIP]

The break up scene was hard to film, since it felt too real. The scene was set where you didn’t want to break up but couldn’t take the pain and arguing anymore and he was against it. It was supposed to be a bad breakup. It seemed like it was going to be an easy shot, especially since Mino still couldn’t look at you properly.

“Action!”PD called.
You were hesitant, not wanting to continue the MV, but sighed,”I can’t do this anymore. I want to stay, but let’s just end it here.”
Mino, still avoiding your gaze, laughed to himself,”How can you even say that? You want to stay but let’s just end it? Is it that easy for you?”
You knew this wasn’t just a script anymore, for either of you.
“No of course not,”You reminded,”I just didn’t think it would end this way.”
He snickered again and you wanted to hug him to help console him. As you took a step forward and started to stretch out your hand, you stopped yourself. And you walked off set. Just like it was scripted. 

[GD POV]

GD was sitting on the couch in their hotel suite while the others were finishing getting ready. Today was an interview for a Japanese magazine and then a concert at the dome. He was scrolling through his phone when he got a text. It was Kiko. GD groaned and laid his head back in annoyance. He was over her and happy with Hyorin, it’s been almost 6 months since their official break up, WHY did she have to keep bothering him?

Kiko: We need to talk. Where do you want to meet? Our old spots.
GD sighed and quickly replied: There is nothing to talk about. I tried to end it on good terms, even maybe as friends, but you continue to act like nothing has changed. Try to contact me again and I will report you. 

To his surprise she didn’t reply back and the other members walked out, ready to go. 

[SKIP]

The interview was going well but when one of 24/7′s MVs played in the green room, GD couldn’t help but notice Hyorin hasn’t texted him yet. Then again, he didn’t mind being the one to text first. 

GD: What are you doing?
After a minute or so her reply came: Just finished recording my solo shots for the music video.

It was odd though. Normally she texted a good amount and always asked what he was doing or how his day went.

GD: Are you okay? Did something happen?
Hyorin:…Yeah. I…I don’t think Mino and I are friends anymore. Or can be.
GD was confused. GD: What do you mean?
Hyorin: Uhm…well, Mino confessed to me today. And I said no of course! It’s just…awkward now.

GD’s instant reaction was anger. Hyorin was his girlfriend and a hoobae he liked had confessed her. GD had even suspected it since the first time he saw them together. But he calmed himself down. Mino had no idea they were dating and he had a long history with Hyorin. So GD let it go. Barely. 

GD: This was during the couple scenes I’m assuming.
Hyorin: Yeah.
Of course. It’s really one of the only times you can get close to other idols without suspicion during the work day. Then something crossed his mind.
GD: Was there a kiss scene?
Hyorin: No.
Was she upset? Did she regret dating him now?
GD: How are you feeling?
Hyorin: A little upset to be honest. But it would have been worse to give him false hope.
GD: So you feel nothing for him?
Hyorin: What?? Of course not, not like that! Why are you asking that?

Before GD replied he felt like someone was watching. He turned around to see TOP and Taeyang over his shoulder.

“Trouble in paradise, hmmm?”TOP teased.
“That’s what you get for dating in our company,”Taeyang said in a ‘tsk tsk’ type of voice,”And a hoobae too.”
“Then again, it makes it easier.”Seungri added from another couch, clearly eavesdropping.
“Ya, I can make my life decisions. Thanks.”GD laughed.
“Well, hurry up the PD came in early saying we had 5 mins to be on set.”Daesung added.

GD nodded and quickly replied: I’m sorry, but I just had to ask. For my reassurance. 
Hyorin:…I understand. I know I asked about Kiko a lot. I’m just ready for the day to be over.
GD smiled, she was so understanding: Me too. But I have to go record again, i will call you later. Himnae* Hyorin. 

And with that GD put his phone away and they all headed back to the set. After a good recording and they were in the van, his phone went off. It was Kiko, again.

Kiko: Can I just get some closure? After all these years, I think it is the least I deserve. 

GD took a deep sigh. He thought it was what they needed too.