Destiny::GD::Part 19::Mino Again

Destiny: A GD and You Story.

Your POV]

Seeing Mino’s smiling face irritated you. After the nurse left you wheeled over to his side of the bed and pinched him.

“Ah!”Mino cried,”What was that for?!!”
“Yah,”You growled,”You risked your life for me! You could have died!”
“Wah,”Mino snickered in disbelief,”So I should have let you die?”
“Yes.”You blurted out,”If that’s what was going to happen then it has to happen.”
Mino shook his head,”You’re crazy. And I don’t care what you say, I would do it again.”
You sighed and looked away,”Well thank you regardless. Now you’re injured though.”
“I will be fine. I will just take it easy.”He replied.
“But you guys are going to be promoting soon.”You reminded,”How are you going to perform?”
“I can just stand or sit.”Mino shrugged,”Just no dancing for a bit.”

You groaned and put your head down on his bed. As soon as WINNER fans find out he risked his life for you, you knew you would be ripped apart. That’s when you felt your hair getting , Mino was doing the same you did to GD. It felt so relaxing but you knew you had to stop him. You lifted your head back up and Mino’s hand fell back beside him, to his disappointment.

“So how are you paying me back?”He asked, trying to break the ice.
You made a thinking face,”Uhm…I don’t know. What do you want?”
“Let’s go on a date.”Mino suggested with his smile back again.
“Mino-yah,”You sighed,”I told you-”
“Just one.”He said with a sad look. 

You haven’t seen him that upset in a long time. The last time was when he left Block B as a trainee all those years ago. You were trying to think of what to say.

“I just want one.”He finished.
You stared and him and finally sighed,”Okay. But it’s not a date, just dinner for the 2 of us.”
Mino smiled with a face,”Uhm…isn’t that basically a date? Have you not dated in a long time?”
“Tsk.”You snickered,”Take it or leave it.”
“Fine, fine, fine.”He said,”I will take it.”
“We’ll have to be super careful.”You reminded,”Especially since the media is going to go crazy about this accident.”

As Mino was about to say something, his phone went off. 

“Well, I guess we’re madly in love and dating already.”He joked as he showed you his phone. 

Taehyun had sent Mino a screen shot of an article from Dispatch titled,’WINNER’s Mino and girlfriend, 24/7′s leader and fellow labelmate, Hyorin injured in car accident.’ *NO!* You figured it was going to happen, media loves to jump to conclusions about possible idol relationships but to see it in real life shocked you. You quickly took his phone and clicked on the link that was sent after. Apparently an old trainee you two used to practice with shared photos of you and Mino together, some where they purposely cut out other people, and talked about how close you two were so it was not a surprise you were dating or that Mino saved you. You groaned after you finished and Mino took  his phone back to read the article too.

“Am I really that disgusting?”He asked, with that same sad look again.
“What?”You asked.
“I understand you turning me down.”Mino started,”But you seemed to be disgusted by any type of suggestion that we could be a couple or dating.”

Seeing his sad face you wanted to tell him so bad. You wanted to be honest and let him know that you were already dating someone. That if you didn’t have GD then Mino could maybe have had a chance. But you knew you couldn’t. You wouldn’t do it.

“You are not disgusting.”You reassured,”Mino you have shown me that you would take care of me. You always have. That’s why you’re one of my closest friends. But I just can’t.”
Mino forced a smile,”It’s okay. I stlll have hope.”

He was so sweet.

“So, where do you want to go for the date?”He asked.

[GD POV]

GD rubbed his temples as he sat at his desk in the hostel they were staying in Japan. Everything was happening so fast, which seemed to be the normal ever since he started dating Hyorin. He texted her back after he grabbed something from the kitchen.

GD: So how did the talk with Mino go?
It took a minuted but Hyorin replied: It went well. But…
GD: Ugh. What is it this time? He confess to you again?
Hyroin: No…but I did tell him that I would have dinner with him.
GD held his breath and sighed: So let me get this straight, you went to go thank him, and ended coming out with a date?
Hyroin quickly replied: No, I made it very clear it wasn’t a date. It is just dinner. It’s the least I can do for what he did for me.

GD thought for a second. Mino did risk his life and one dinner wasn’t much to as for. But GD couldn’t help but feel the jealousy. He had to admit he was already jealous of Mino’s history with Hyorin but their personalities went well together so they could easily make a well matched couple. But GD let it go. Hyorin is still here because of him.

GD: You’re right. It’s the least you can do…but how are you feeling?
Hyorin: I feel better. Just disappointed. The members saw me earlier and I know me not being able to perform is a strain. But luckily this weekend is last promotion for our album. 
GD: You had no control over it. I hope they were understanding.
Hyorin: They were but I feel like I am causing more issues than anything.

GD knew how she felt. That’s how he felt about s whenever a scandal broke out about him. 

GD: It will be okay, these things blow over…for the most part. But anyways, Minhyuk talked to your doctor and you are cleared to fly in a couple days for the last concert. 
Hyorin: Yeah he told me, I’m excited! You better take care of me during our date too.
GD: Of course, just make sure you feel better. That’s what is important. 
Hyorin: I will. But I am going to go to sleep, so I will text you or call you tomorrow?
GD: Yeah you should rest. But hey
Hyorin: Yeah?
GD: Just remember I make more money than Mino. Just saying.
Hyorin: Oh I won’t ever forget that. I do want a free Lambo you know.

GD smiled to himself and they said goodbye one last time… Maybe one day his Lambo will be hers. 

[Your POV]

You were scrolling through articles all about you dating Mino or GD dating Kiko and sighed to yourself. *This is just crazy* Irritated, you carried your MacBook with you as you went into Insook and Jiyeon’s room, and laid on Jiyeon’s bed with your head on her back.

“I thought you were done stressing out over that unnie.”Jiyeon sighed as she continued reading her book.
“It’s kind of hard when our careers are also affected.”You sighed,”How can you guys not be freaking out about this?”
Insook rolled over and looked at you,”As soon as we found out about you guys, we knew it would problematic every once and a while. Just like how one day someone is going to notice Jiyeon and B2ST’s Gikwang similar jewelry.”
You both looked a Jiyeon.
“It’s a coincidence is all.”She quickly explained,”Our stylists-”
“He’s clearly not in YG.”You reminded her.
“-are really good friends is all.”Jiyeon finished, starting to blush. 
“And you know they are good friends because you ask about Gikwang possibly?”Insook guessed before drinking some water. 
“Wait,”You started thinking,”…Do you actually go running after practice? Because I remember you said practice was enough exercise and then suddenly-”
“I just felt that I needed a little more since neitzen’s pay such close attention and-”Jiyeon said.
“Yah,”Insook snickered,”Just admit it already. You are normally sarcastic and stern but you’re blushing and stuttering.”
Jiyeon put her book down and sat up,”Fine, fine. I just wanted to keep it a secret as much as possible.”
“Wow.”Insook nodded,”You guys work fast. How long has it been?”
“It’s still new.”She admitted,”But he’s nice and just as thoughtful and sweet as he seems.”
You made a throw up noise.
“Oh please.”Jiyeon shot rolling her eyes,”You’re one to talk.”
You just stuck your tongue out at her when Bibi walked in.
“Unnie,”Bibi said as she sat next to you,”What’s this I hear you’re going on a date with Mino? I thought you said the articles that you were dating was fake??”
“What??”Insook said looking at you wide eyed,”Yah you said you shot him down!”
“I did!”You sighed. Honestly you were hoping the girls wouldn’t find out about that date. Actually…”Wait how do you know? It was only between us two?”
Bibi made a face,”Well I talk to Seunghoon every once and a while and apparently Mino told him.”
“Oh now you’re talking to Seunghoon??”Insook gaped,”Am I the only one not talking to someone??”
“No, no!”Bibi denied,”We’re just friends. He’s really nice but we’re just friends…We can be friends you know, I know we’re still rookies but we run into other artists all the time.”
“We’re getting distracted here,”Jiyeon reminded and looked at you,”You are going on a date with Mino?”
You sighed,”It is just a dinner. To pay him back for yesterday. May I remind you all that he saved my life.”
They all looked at each other and had guilty looks on their face. 
“Exactly.”You continued,”It’s all he wanted and I was fine to agree. I did make it clear it was not a date.”
Eunseo walked into the room with a bag of chips and she plopped onto Insook’s bed,”So you guys left me out I see.”
“And I see you don’t care for our diet.”You joked as you snatched the bag from her.
“Hey this is our last week of promotions,”She reminded,”I think I can take a-hey!”
You started eating some and said,”As the leader I will sacrifice my diet to eat these and ensure you did not waste your money. You can thank me later.”
Insook held out her hand for the bag and you passed it to her while Eunseo made a face.
“The eldest members will take the burden.”Insook said in a serious tone as she ate a couple chips.

The night continued of shenanigans and you were reminded what you were working for. For you, your members, and your passion to perform. Life was amazing.