Destiny::GD::Part 11::Complications

Destiny: A GD and You Story.

[GD POV]

GD laid his head back and sighed. What could she want? Why is she talking to me again? He drove out the garage and headed back to his apartment. He had to tell Hyorin, they made it very clear they wanted to be completely open and honest with eachother. They needed to be since they’re both very busy and won’t be with eachother like other couples, even though any couple should be honest in general. He just didn’t know how Hyorin was going to react. They only been dating a couple weeks so he didn’t really know where she was jealous wise. So far she seemed to be very understanding, that was one of the perks of dating someone in the same work as him. When he entered his apartment into the livingroom he his TV and an entertainment news program was on and Kiko popped up. Of course. As soon as I get home.

“Model Kiko Mizuhara recently landed in Seoul, she has a shoot for Etude House and other companies over the next week. Some fans greeted her at the airport-"The reporter started but GD changed the channel as he started getting ready for bed. After he finished changing he flopped onto his couch and grabbed his phone. He sent Hyorin a text to see if she was till up, if she wasn’t he would just try to talk to her tomorrow. With one arm behind his head he waited and she replied that she was about to go to bed. He sighed. Here we go.

[Hyorin POV]

You replied to GD as you got under your blankets and were scrolling through social media when you saw that Kiko was in town. You cringed. Apparently she was in for work and you wondered if GD knew. He probably knew right away, what if he still cares and constantly checks on her? You shook the idea out of your mind, he made it clear he tried to end it with her peacefully. He replied back just as you expected, about Kiko.

GD: So Kiko is here in Seoul.
You: I saw. How did you find out?

GD: She texted me.

For some reason, you didn’t expect that. You assumed Kiko would have deleted GD’s number, like he did to hers, but they probably had them memorized by now.

GD: You okay?
You: Yeah, just didn’t expect it is all. I mean you didn’t text her first right?
GD: No, I don’t want any contact with her anymore. She just randomly texted me. 
You: Ah ok. I’m guessing you didn’t reply?
GD: No, are you upset?
You: Not really, thank you for telling me though.
GD: Of course, we said we would be open and I would think you would do the same.
You: Of course. Are you at the studio or about to go to bed?
GD: Just laying on my couch. I was going to go straight to bed but this bothered me.
You:…I know this might be too much to ask considering we’ve ony been dating a couple weeks…but can you just continue ignoring her?

You hated to be that girlfriend who told her boyfriend when to stop talking to girls, but honestly having a history bothered you. Pllus she clearly had more than friendly intentions. GD replied back quickly.

GD: Of course. And do you know how days it’s been since we started dating, hmm?
You: …50 right?
GD: Yeah, halfway to 100 days*. 
You: Can you believe it’s been that long already? Seems longer.
GD: I can’t wait to have many more days.

You felt the warmth again that he always gave you.

You:Me too.
You:…You’re so cheesy. G-Dragon always seem cool and seemed to cringe at these types of things.
GD: Yeah but you like it. Merong~!*

You couldn’t help but smile and blush to yourself. He was such a tease but you did love every minute of it.

You: Yeah don’t get cocky over there. But I’m about to go to bed, goodnight oppa~~
GD: Goodnight Chagya*, kekeke. See you tomorrow hopefully.

Your cheeks started to warm as well and thankfully you had gotten a bit more used to dating him that you didn’t squirm like you did before when you were a student over your bias. But the thought of Kiko slowly krept into your mind and you started to feel irritated. She needs to learn to back off. When you were a fan you were able to admit that she was pretty and talented so you were just happy GD had someone. But this time he specificaly has told her multiple times to stop and you were his girlfriend. And weren’t going to let it go if she kept going. As you stewed in irritation your phone went off again.

GD: Actually, let me know when your schedule ends tomorrow. I want to take you out. I’m already in bed, don’t have to reply. Just don’t forget.

You smiled, suddenly the irritation disappeared. And you went to bed.

——————————————————————————————————

I don’t follow Kpop as religiously as I used to, so I didn’t realize TY was dating Min Hyorin! I love her and she’s gorgeous that’s why I liked that name for the main character xD

*Anyways, 100 Days is the first date couples celebrate in Korea.

*Chagya is like calling someone baby in english.

Sorry, I know it’s short and seems like a filler but I really hit writers block. Hard. I just owe you guys something and this isn’t a filler, I want to show how respectful their relationship is. Even in a celebrity one.

AND I WILL POST REGULARLY. Just gotta get the writers block knocked down some way.