.......5

Silent Love

      Onew was 22  & Minho was 20   

    Onew woke up breathing highly, so much sweat on his forehead. He splashed water on his face watching his reflection in bathroom mirror. His face which was actually turned into red colour, it was not first time for him but the frequency of those dreams was increased recently. It was not nightmare which was stealing his sleep, it was the forbidden things he saw in his dreams with Minho, things which he always wanted to do but never ever tried to express it.  He came outside at living room, Minho was sleeping on couch peacefully must be passed out while watching late night football match. He thanked the situation that Minho was not sleeping near to him though he knew that Minho’s  sleep was very deep still he was scared that younger will hear his moans & specially Minho’s name in the moans.

 

Onew sighed heavily, he glanced at younger again he loved to watch Minho while sleeping because he looks very innocent & he could stare him for long time without any awkwardness.

 

    Due to his dreams he tried to keep little distance from Minho, usually they sleep on a same bed cuddle to each other but Onew for caution was making a safe distance from Minho. At first Minho was against of it but when Onew said that “we are not kids now, we are adult & we need our space” that time Minho agreed with annoying face. Onew was not happy with own decision but it was good for further mess he wanted to avoid.

 

“Will you ever understand my feelings, will you accept it?”  Onew thought it in his mind giving a short smile & he went for his usual work. 

 

     It was the usual day between Minho & Onew both were busy with their morning rush, Onew was cooking breakfast while Minho was cleaning room. After both got ready they were at dining table eating their breakfast, Minho was eating his breakfast very eagerly spreading all the cream on his lips & face. Onew looked at it , he felt it very attractive, he stooped his own eating & was staring at Minho’s lips. Whenever Minho liked his lips Onew felt strange feeling in his heart, he wanted to kiss & that pink lips, that cream was making weird things in his mind. Those dreams already messed his mind & now this live attractiveness was killing him inside. 

 

Minho got that his Hyung staring at him (again!!), “Hyung ....are you staring me again?”  Minho shook his hand in front of his Hyung.

 Onew came back to his senses “what me?? No ...that....I’m just watching.....Your lips got the cream...you ...you eat like a kid “  Onew tried hide his blush.

“Oh really!! Where?” Minho brushed his hand on his face to clean that cream

“Oh there...little upper ...no little down ..side ...just behind “ Onew was telling him which was confusing Minho even more.

“Oh hyung ....you...just clean it” Minho put forward his pouty face closing his eyes.

 

Onew was looking at Minho’s pouty cute lips, his closed eyes & his very dangerously close face, Onew tilted his face, closed his eyes & came close to younger’s face automatically.

 

“...hyung...clean it  fast” Minho said when he didn’t feel any touch to his face.

 

Onew opened his eyes hearing Minho’s voice , his breath increased when he got that what he was going to do, he gulped to saw Minho’s too near lips to his own.

 

“yaa ...Hyung...hurry up .....what are you doing?...clean it” Minho again said, Onew was looking at his lip moments, with shaking hands he brushed his fingers on Minho’s soft lips & cheeks, which was making Onew crazy.  That time he just wanted to hold Minho’s face & gave him long deep kiss but he controlled himself. He run away in his bedroom putting hand on his mouth & closed the door, Minho opened his eyes blinking, there was not his hyung with puzzled mind he scratched his head.

 

“Hyung , where are you?” Minho shouted for Onew

 

Onew was at room behind closed door, he was so confused with his own behaviour , he made himself calm & then answered “Minhoyaa, I’m in bathroom ...you go ahead ...I will take some time”

 

Minho was laughing loudly “Hyung , what did you eat? Hahaha take your time & yes don’t wait for me for dinner, we have programme in our college I will eat there ok ...bye” Minho went outside taking his stuff.

 

Onew was still in the room mumbling to himself “ It’s getting uncontrollable , I can’t stop my feelings towards him....& I’m so scared” a small tear run down from his eye.

 

That day Onew didn’t go for college, he was at their room thinking whole day for his forbidden feeling towards his best friend.

 

     He knew that he loved him from the day first when he saw Minho under that tree but he was confident that this feeling will change with time or at least he could able to hide it. He was now scared that he will not able to control his feelings & if he spilled out all his emotions on Minho , their friendship will come in danger. He was more scared that what will happen if Minho will not accept his feeling & will hate him, he was not able be bear younger’s hate, only imagination was making him scared. There was lots of thoughts were coming into his mind that should he wait for while or should he confess or should he live separate from Minho.

 

     At evening Onew was still in the same sate, he felt thirsty so he went towards refrigerator to get water bottle , he saw a small note on the door “ Take care & get well soon ...fighting my dear Hyung” 

 

    He smiled a bit, Minho was his source of energy, his reason for smile, he run his palm on his face “ I will not give up ....” He said to himself, he decided to take a little step to know Minho’s heart & weather there will chance for his love. 

 

He was waiting for Minho at night, he knew that younger said he that will be late, but It was getting pass 11 pm, so he dialled his number but Minho was not taking his phone.

 

He sat on sofa waiting for younger, his heart was beating fast he didn’t know how he will take a step, he was still struggling but at least he was ready to express something.

 

Onew woke up by some voice, he was surprised that he actually slept on sofa; he starched his aching back & went to the source of voice which made him awake. He checked his watch it was 1 am.  “ It must be Minho....he never come that late “

 

Onew opened the door, Minho was swinging here & there tried to balance his own body then he looked at Onew & he giggled.

 

“hyungiee...my dear hyung” Minho was giggling like school girls, he wrapped his hands around Onews neck & hugged him.

 

Onew was surprised by this action but then smelled alcohol from Minho’s face

 

“Are you drunk?” Onew never saw Minho like this, yes they both like to drink but they never crossed their drinking limits.

 

“Me ?? drunk !!....noooooo...I just drank three bottles ...n...nothing much” Minho was still wrapping his hands around Onew.

 

“Three bottles?? Minho this is too much ....who told you to drink that much...look at yourself” Onew was little pissed, he was waiting for Minho & younger came into this sate unexpectedly.

 

“aaaaaa....hyung...don’t be mad, you are my sweet cute hyungieee” Minho was showing his aegyo to Onew which was rare, Minho didn’t show much his cute side to anyone but Onew liked it so much, he has special weakness for younger’s aegyo.

 

“Hyung, I’m so cold ...please hug me & make me warm” Minho tightened his embrace with Onew, nuzzling his nose into his hyung’s neck.

 

Onew shivered with that touch on his sensitive neck, he wanted it more so he also tightened his arms around younger’s body. He missed this feeling from so many days, he was carving it so much.

 

“hmmmm...you smells like vanilla” Minho mumbled in Onew’s ear,

 

Onew didn’t want to stop this moment, he caressed younger’s soft hairs & nuzzle his face into that softness “You smells like fruits .......& I like that always”

 

Minho giggled again “I’m soooooooooooooooooooo happy today, hyunggggggg” he left Onew’s embrace & climbed up on sofa though he was still not able to balance himself.

 

Onew was little upset to left the warm of younger but he went near to sofa & stand protectively spreading his hand for Minho.

 

“I’m feelinnnggg like I have thousands of butterflies in my tummyyy & they are lifting me in airrrr”  Minho was acting like he was flying in the air still struggling to stand perfectly.

 

“Minhoyaa...come down, you will get hurt” Onew was concerned about younger but Minho shook his head.

 

“Minhoyaa come down .....I...I want to say you something important” Onew was little impatient, he was waiting all day to confess to Minho.

Minho Jumped down losing his balance but Onew caught him on time “Please careful” Onew said to younger.

 

“Thanks, Hyungggg ......you know something I also want to say you something” Minho stood up taking help of Onew, he was too drunk to stand still.

 

Onew’s eyes sparkled with little hope “To me ? what?” tell me” Onew said   holding younger strongly.

 

“Nooooooooooooo.....first you, you are elder ...sooooooo yooooooou” Minho was spluttering alcohol was taking  control over his mind & body.

 

“No, please you say first “ Onew was still not having that courage to talk with younger.

 

“ahhh....okay ...okay ...I go firstttttt” Minho again tried to stand leaving Onew’s firm grip but was not able to do it.

 

“Minhoyaa...stop it...you will fall down” Onew held his grip tightly & Minho again giggled.

 

“I’m already falllling downnn hyungggg” Minho was struggling to stand  upright but his vision was going blurry.

 

“What are you talking? I’m not getting it ...okay we will talk tomorrow, you are not in condition to talk anything” Onew tried to drag younger into bedroom but Minho was not co-operating it well, he stopped & smiled at his hyung.

 

“ I’m falling in Loveeee Hyung” Minho shouted loudly smiling & giggling

Onew felt like his heart skipped a beat, he looked at Minho’s flushed face & sleepy eyes  

 

“ What ? with whom?” Onew carefully asked to younger

 

“thatimatethepersontoady...sooooocute...loveatfirstsite....falling ” Minho was totally sputtering  losing his control but Onew didn’t want to let it go.

 

“Minhoyaa...wake up, tell me who is that person ?...please for god sake wake up & tell me” Onew was losing his  patience, the word he wanted to hear since so many years, Minho was saying it but he was not getting it,  Onew again shaken up younger forcefully.

 

Minho smiled at his Hyung & said  “ T....Taemin” & he passed out in Onew’s arms, leaving his Hyung stunned & heartbroken.

 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends,

Sorry I wrote this chapter  in hurry so forgive me if I made any mistake ...love you^^ (i edited it little)