.......2

Silent Love

 

“M....Minho” Onew said to the person in front of him who was his best friend, life & his love which he thought will never come back to him. He did not believe it, he thought it’s like same hallucination which he experienced after Minho left him a year ago.

 

Though it was raining & Minho was total wet but Onew could see tears were rolling down from Minho’s beautiful eyes to his pink cheeks. He was not able to eye contact with Onew, biting his lips he tried to control his sniffs. Onew first tried to calm himself & then believed it’s real, he stepped forward & younger took a step back sensing Onew’s finger coming towards him.

 

“Come inside, you will catch cold” Onew said to younger in front of him but Minho shook his head without looking at Onew.

 

Onew put his hand on Minho’s shoulder in response younger flinched a little but then relaxed feeling the familiar warm touch. Onew knew this type of condition before, it was so hard to him to see Minho in the same condition which was he witnessed 7 years before. The same fear & loneliness was in his eyes, like a lost child, searching for love ....alone.....it was making Onew’s heart sunk .

 

Onew tiled his head to match eye contact with Minho who was avoiding him; he put his finger below younger’s cold chin & made Minho to look at him. Big beautiful eyes which were so sad looked at Onew.

 

“ Minhoyaa........please don’t cry, you know hyung don’t like it” Onew said with soft worried tone.

 

Minho’s lower lip trembled by listening the same soft concerned voice of his best friend, he couldn’t control his emotion & with loud sniff hugged the elder boy in front of him.

 

Onew also welcomed him in his embrace, younger was crying on his shoulder which had been soaked with his tears but Onew did not care that his expensive Armani suit was getting wet due to Minho’s soaked cloths or precious tears. He was making circles by hands on Minho’s soaked back & caressing his wet hairs by other hands to comfort him. He was happy to get back younger in his arms but he was worried about his situation right now.

 

Minho also clutched tightly Onew’s suit & was releasing all his frustration & sadness through tears, he was feeling so secure back again in his hyung’s arms. They stood in the same situation for a while, Onew let younger to cry up to he feel well, he waited up to younger got calm.

 

After some time Onew sensed that Minho was shaking in his arms, he tightened his arms around Minho & he whispered into other’s ear “Let’s go inside, before we both catch cold” Minho hummed in response.

 

Onew took Minho inside & quickly switch on the heater,  Minho looked at expensive sofa he was soaked so there was hesitating to sit on it but Onew insisted him to sit.

 

“Minhoyaa, wait for a minute I will quickly bring clothes & towel for you or you want warm bath?”  Onew said to younger who was puffing air into his cold hands.

 

“Hyung, just bring some spare cloths...... I’m ok” Minho saw wet patches Onew’s suit “You also need to change....... I’m sorry, It is due to me” Minho lowered his head.

 

“Oh this, I don’t like this suit, it’s old ....so don’t be sorry” he smiled, it was his favourite suit but he lied to Minho because younger was more precious to him than anything in the world & he didn’t want to make him sad.

 

Minho was watching around, there was not much change happened in the room; it was same like he left one year ago. His favourite painting was still on the wall even though Onew didn’t like it, he glanced at shoe rack near door; surprisingly his old Adidas shoes were still there near Onew’s shoes in good condition like they were cleaned regularly. He looked back as his stance broke by Onew’s footsteps; he brought towel & some clothes.

 

“Here take this towel, first properly dry yourself & change with this clothes, by the time I will cook something warm for you” Onew said flashing his most adorable smile & passed the things to Minho.

 

Minho took it from elder; he saw the clothes in his hands it was his old clothes which he left behind, it was cleaned & ironed. Guilt panged in his heart, he was staring at the cloths mind full old memories. Onew got that he waved his hand in front of younger & Minho came out from daze.

 

“Yaa look water still dripping from your hair ...dry it fast” Onew took one towel from Minho’s hand & started rub it oh other’s wet hair.

 

Minho remembered old days when Onew did this many times when he came after bath or get soaked into rain but he stopped elder’s hand “I will do this hyung , first you change your cloth” Onew first felt hurt but eventually he smiled & went for change.

 

Inside room Onew took his t shirt & night pajama from closet, he breath out heavy sigh then quickly changed his clothes & came outside. Minho was removing his wet shirt showing his back to Onew, watching this Onew’s cheeks flushed up, he saw Minho like this nth time but still he get flushed whenever this happens .  He saw hickey & red bite mark on Minho’s back, he knew who was behind it a jealously bubbled up in Onew’s heart & anger too.

 

When Minho was about to kick off his pants Onew run towards kitchen holding his heart, he puffed air from mouth, he was feeling hot as usual because anytime Minho flashed some unseen skin he got red cheeks. To distract his thoughts he went to make coffee for younger.

 

Minho on other and watching at his phone with anger & sorrow, it was still buzzing with lots of message & missed call but he ignored it. He wanted that phone should went dead due to rain but it was still good condition which was making him more frustrated, he switch off it after glancing at the caller name which he didn’t want that time. With sigh he threw his mobile on sofa & buried his face into his hand with wet eyes.

 

“Here we go” Onew come out with two steaming coffee mugs & two bowls. Minho quickly wiped out his tears & looked at his hyung with weaken smile. Onew was quicker to catch that but he didn’t ask anything, putting the tray on the table of he shifted near to Minho.

 

“Now quickly finish this hot coffee & your favourite instant noodles” Onew shoved coffee mug & bow to Minho’s hand.

Minho’s lips curled into small smile watching his iron man mug & blue bowl, it was his favourite, he always loves to eat & drink in it.

Onew was happy to see a smile on other’s face, which he always love from the day he saw him, he just fall in love with younger’s innocent smile; taking a sip of coffee  he was also smiling, because he was happy feeling like his life came back to him.

 

“Everything is same like I left one year before, you never changed anything” Minho said looking at his mug.

“I don’t like changes ....& it’s not like you  left for 100 years it was just one year , though it feels  like 100” last world was in low voice, he said sipping his coffee.

“ohhhh ...it’s been 1 year already” Minho sadly chuckled at himself.

More exact..... 1 year 2 months & 11 days....&.....each day l was waiting for you” thinking this silently Onew looked at Minho....... with no sound of words.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you subscriber to encourage me to writes this chapter fast hope everyone liking this story, forgive my grammar mistakes & English^^