.......3

Silent Love

 

Onew was happy to see younger again with him, he forgot all the pain & harsh things he was living during whole year. He watched Minho was eating with all his heart, he loved to see it coz younger always looks adorable while eating his favourite food .

 

After eating Minho yawned blinking his sleepy deer eyes, Onew smiled & took all the stuff from table “Hyung I will take this “ Minho got up to collect the stuff but stumbled & whimpered in pain as soon as he tried to stand .

 

“What happened? Are you hurt anywhere?” Onew asked with concern, he put away the stuff from his hands checking up to down, he hold his hands on Minho’s hand for support.

 

“No hyung, it’s just a cramp nothing else” Minho said avoiding Onew gaze still in pain.

“Okay, sit here & show me that?” Onew forcefully pushed Minho’s shoulder to make him sit on couch.

Minho was trying so hard to convince his hyung but Onew was persistent, finally Minho showed his cramped ankle.

Onew seated next to Minho & gently grabbed younger ankle with hands, inspecting it worriedly, it was  swollen & all red, Onew touched the swelling part & Minho flinched with sudden pain.

 

“Yaa,....why didn’t you show me it ...look how swollen & red it is? & how did you get this on first place” Onew asked to Minho whose head was down.

“I’m asking you something!!” Onew raised his voice, he was worried about younger & Minho was not responding which was making him frustrated.

“ N...nothing I just slipped due to wet roads....it’s not that serious ” Minho tried to calm Onew.

 

“Slipped on road!!! What do you mean?? Didn’t you bring your car? ....don’t tell me you come all the way here by walking in this pouring rain!!” Onew bombarded all the questions glaring towards Minho.

 

Minho gulped watching Onew’s sharp gaze, he his dry lips in nervousness, feeling uncomfortable with the loud voice which was making him restless, as a result his breathing stared to increase harshly. Onew got that quickly, he knew how to handle this situation, first he softens his gaze & made calm down himself.

 

“Minhoyaa, I’m not angry ...but ...you had to call me if you were coming here, I would came to pick you up...look how bad this ankle is now” Onew said with low, calm voice & put small assured smile on his face.

 

Younger get relaxed as he saw favourable changes to his hyung’s behaviour; he collected all his courage & explained.

 

“I didn’t plan to come here, I was mad & was walking where the way was going ....but ....when I came back to reality.....I saw myself in front of your door” Minho was playing with his fingers avoiding to eye contact with his hyung.

 

“It’s okay....no need more expiations.....first you need ice pack & medicine for your ankle...rest here I will be back in minute” Onew collected the stuff & went to get medicine.

 

Minho looked at his ankle he knew it was not the only reason he got this situation. He was also surprised with Onew’s usual kind behaviour; he expected bashing & harsh words from him.

 

Onew came back with ice back bag, some medicines & water bottle. He gave medicine to Minho, he gulped it with water. Onew gently put ice back on swollen area; younger whimpered a little biting his lips. Onew was taking much care that Minho didn’t get much pain, Minho looked at his huyng & sudden a argument flashed in front of his eyes which happened a year before.

 

 

----Flashback----

Just leave me alone hyung, don’t you get it ?? You are interfering in my life” Minho said with anger, tears was rolling down on his cheeks.  

“Minhoyaa please don’t leave...there must be any misunderstanding, I will talk with h.....” Onew plead with teary eyes.

“No.....please don’t .....I...I’m just sick of all these things ...it’s better if we get separate paths ...it will stop to hurt we both” Minho said wiping his tears with back of his hands.

“But ....I can solve it, please trust your hyung ...Minhoyaa” Onew again tried to convince Minho.

Minho’s phone buzzed again, Onew looked at the screen & his anger bubbled up “Listen to me ....that person is just using you .....I’m scared .....you will get hurt”

Minho shook his head “Stop this please .......I can’t bear this ....it’s the solution.....Please forgive me hyung” with this Minho took his bag & stormed out from the room.

Onew collapsed on his knees, sobbing hard “I will not forgive you .....you dammm”

------

 

 

“All done...now go to sleep” Onew finished his nursing work on Minho’s ankle, he applied ointment & icepack. He helped Minho to stand up taking his one hand to Minho’s waist & younger’s hand on his shoulder he carefully landed him on the bed.  

 

“Now sleep, you must be tired ......hmmm...you need sleep” Onew put a blanket on Minho, then he sat acquiring place near to younger.

Onew put his glasses & took one file and reading his usual business work, resting his back with the help of pillow

.

“Hyung ...” Minho whispered

“Hmmm” Onew responded checking into file.

“W....why didn’t you ask me anything....means why am I here?” Minho said with low voice his back was to Onew.

Onew looked at the back of Minho, he could sense the agony from Minho’s voice.

“You will say...when you will feel comfortable with it.....now just sleep” he patted on Minho’s hair.

Minho’s lips curled into small smile , he closed his eyes he was so tried mentally & physically, slowly the tiredness overtaken him..

In this sleepy state Minho mumbled softly “Thank you....hyung” changing his side now facing to Onew.

 

Onew put away his file & glanced over Minho, when he confirmed that younger was sleeping, he put away his glasses too.  

With deep sigh he was now staring at younger, he loved to watch Minho while he was sleeping, he found younger so innocent & beautiful ......he liked when Minho’s long eyelashes resting on cheeks, his lips parted & chest rising, lowering with soft rhythm.

 

“I missed you” Onew said while taking a quick peak of younger’s lips, he knew that Minho’s sleep is very deep, he can’t wake with this.

 

He shifted some hair strands of younger’s temple to watch Minho face clearly; he then rested fully on his back putting one arm on Minho’s waist, facing to him as he could feel younger hot breath on his face.  

 

He remembered the day when he first saw him, in that park sleeping quietly below the tree, with same innocent face ......It’s been 8 years.

 

I....I love you” he said it in mind still afraid to say loudly though Minho was deeply sleeping next to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends,

I can’t update regularly as there is lots of work ....but still I’m writing now my other story chapter “The beauty inside you” but I will try to update this story also soon.....forgive me if any mistake.

Be happy & comment & subscribe if you like it ^^