......1

Silent Love

         It was raining so hard outside, Onew just came from office to home, so tired, fortunately he has his own car so his favourite Armani suit was in good condition. Without changing cloths he just closed all the windows which was brought much raindrops & chilly breezes inside. When he closed all windows there was much silence which was made him sudden alone, he slowly sat on bed resting his back to wall, taking a long breath & closing eyes, he tried to make himself comfortable. He opened eyes after a minute & light up a lamp near the bed post.

 

His eyes sparked watching a photo frame on it; two boys were in the photo having innocent faces. Onew was having his hands on other’s shoulder, looking happy & other so quite but cute. It was seven year old pic but Onew still could feel the warmth of other’s body

.

He & his friend... no....best friend, his life, his everything .........& his love  ....actually the love which he never able to expressed, he just quietly loved that person & cared another boy under the disguise of friendship. Onew was needed the other’s presence, smile, touch & pain of him ........but it was all silent love which didn’t have words to confess.

 

He swallowed the lump in his throat as he knew that the other person will not be his anymore........... he got someone other.........

 

          He sighed looking at ceiling closing his eyes in frustration, a faint raining noise was coming from outside. He wanted to forget all the aching for a while so tried to sleep putting his one arm on his eyes & another on his stomach resting completely his back to wall taking a pillow to support his back. Just he was going to in deep sleep & suddenly he heard footsteps .......which were so familiar.

 

He quickly got up  & rushed to the door as the sound was getting low, he knew who was at door step & he didn’t want that person go back.

Onew opened the door & rain’s noise came to his ears with big thunder, there was a person showing his back like he just wanted to left without any word.

“Stop” Onew whispered which was enough to stop the other person.

 

                That person turned back, from head to toe he was drenched with rain, hairs were wet dropping excess rain water, he was wearing simple blue sweatshirt & faded jeans which was now totally soaked with rain water. He was shaking visibly due to cold & rain, eyes were blank but beautiful, and lips were trembling. His both hands turned into fist like he was holding something emotionally, he blinked his eyes showing his pretty long wet eyelashes. He looked at Onew biting his lips, trying to say ...but unable to give any sound.

 

There was silence between two, Onew was staring at the figure in front of him because he did not believe what he was watching. Finally Onew came back to reality as the opposite personal didn’t utter a word but was standing there shivering vigorously.

 

“M....Minho” Onew said to the person in front of him who was his best friend, life & his love which he thought will never come back to him.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is so short chapter but promise next will be so long one, sorry for english & grammer mistake .