........4

Silent Love

 

8 years before

“I don’t want to be here...i’m going...& don’t stop me” Onew said with anger while rushing outside, his parents were calling him but he didn’t want hear anything.

He was angry because he changed his school again, it happened many times it is because of his father’s continuous transfer. Every time when he managed to settle down in new atmosphere & able to got good friends, his father get transferred to new city. He was sick & tired of all this things, he didn’t have any friends now & he has to start again about school & others things.

He sighed & kicked the small stone in front of him “Why this is always happens to me?” he was walking aimless kicking the stone.

 After awhile he got that he reached to the unknown place, turning back he couldn’t find his way back to home. That place looking like garden with small playground, there were some small children were playing, he was searching any elder for proper help.

While searching he stumbled with something & before hitting the ground he quickly landed his hands for support, he closed his eyes shut as autonomous reaction. When he opened it slowly as he didn’t collide with anything, he gasped watching another face in front of him.

There was boy sleeping peacefully under him, Onew blinked his eyes, his face was only inch away from other boy. He looked at him for so long time; he couldn’t distract his eyes from his face.  He was beautiful, though his eyes were closed but the long beautiful eyelashes were resting on his chubby cheeks, long nose, parted pink lips & his beautiful long brown locks were all over his face increasing his beauty more.

There was an intense urge came into Onew’s mind to side out that locks to see his face clearly, he never felt this type of attraction towards anyone before. He wanted to touch that boy so badly so he slowly balanced himself at one side without distracting his gaze on other boy. He carefully tugged some of the hair locks which was stick to forehead due to sweat. When he saw that boy’s full face, he felt something strange in his heart so he clenched it to make it go.

He did not get how much time he was staring to that boy; he was feeling it was uncontrollable. That boy was looking younger but having skinny figure with long limbs & hands.  A sudden growl from that beautiful face made Onew starlet, he was trying to run away but again he stumbled with something & fell flat on face with whimper.  He saw it was football, he cursed that ball but it made other boy wake up from his sleep.

That boy woke up rubbing his eyes & then he looked at the reason that disturbed him from his sweet sleep. He saw a honey haired cute boy was watching him with wide eyes, he looked at that boy who was not looking a elder than him but then a mud & surprised look on his face made him smile.

Onew was still staring to that boy who was looking so innocent rubbing his eyes, he widened his own eyes when that boy opened his beautiful big doe like eyes & looked at him. There was another big attack to Onew’s heart when that boy smiled looking at him. It was like a beautiful sakura blooming, like a soft violin playing behind somewhere ...it was feeling like dream.

There was butterfly flying in his stomach, he didn’t know what was happening to him but he liked it.  Without knowing he fell in love with that boy, it was like love at first site.

 

“Are you okay?” a deep but cute voice hit Onew which made him came back to reality.

Onew was unable to answer but he nodded, that boy smiled again & stood up dusting his pants & then he forward his hand to Onew.

Onew automatically held other boys hand & a spark run through his boy when they touched each other; with this that boy helped Onew to get on his feet. Onew also dusted his pants & stand dumbly without any reaction.

“Hi, I’m Minho” that boy said giggling looking at Onew who was still in daze.

“H...hi...I’m Onew” Onew spluttered showing his awkwardness.

“What are you doing here? Are you new here? I didn’t see you before” Minho said taking football in his hand.

“Ah...yes, I’m new here.....& I think I’m lost” Onew said scratching his back of head.

“ohhh, don’t worry I will help you, I know this place very well” he again smiled warmly.

He asked details about his new home & Onew gave anything he remembered about the new place, he followed Minho all the way , Minho was playing with his football was going ahead.

“I think this the place “ Onew said pointing at one house

“Oh great ...so we are neighbour” Minho said pointing his house which was near to that house.

Onew’s lips curled into smile hearing that, he was happy to meet Minho, he wanted to meet, talks with him every day.

“So now on we can meet every day, do you like playing football?” Minho was still playing with the football,

“I think I will like it” Onew was not into sports but he wanted to learn now only to stick with other boy. Minho was also happy to meet Onew, he found the other boy soft & humorous

“You know Onew is very different name ...not like Korean” Minho was teasing other boy

“You know you look very different with those big eyes & double eyelids ....not like Korean” Onew counter attacked with his humour, both were giggling making hi five to each other.

“By the way how old are you? I’m 14 years old, you looks younger & shorter than me” Minho again came with tease

“No kiddo.... I’m 16 years old so I’m your Hyung, you are taller than your age & I’m just perfect with my height” Minho was laughing with Onew’s each comment & Onew also liked it.

“So ....friends” Minho forward his hand & Onew didn’t lose that chance.

From that day Minho & Onew were Inseparable, their friendship grew with each day, Although they didn’t go in same school they spent much time other than school time,  playing football & video game which was Minho’s favourite. Onew on other hand like to spent time with younger so he joined each favourite things Minho did, his love towards younger was blooming with each passing day but he was unaware that he actually falling deep in love with other boy.

Their parents also became good friends with each other; Onew’s father was big businessman & mother also equally helping in their company, they both loved their son so much but the only problem was they didn’t have much time to spent together as they always busy with their work.  So many times Onew felt alone & sad but now the day he meet Minho he became happy & outgoing.

Minho’s parents also loved him, his father was working at Travel Company while mother was housewife. He was happy with them; he wanted to be professional football player & his family also supported his dream. On surface it was looking all sweet loving family but Onew found something strange in Minho’s behaviour.

So many times at night when Onew came into his room’s balcony for some fresh air, he saw Minho alone sitting at his room’s balcony which was in front of his room or road near to their home. First he thought it is not good idea to suddenly asked him & make him uncomfortable its better he will heard it from Minho as they shared so many things to each other but not once Minho told him anything. He knew that younger always hide his emotions & didn’t show his weak side but always showed bright & cheerful side but Onew was getting worried about it.    

Once when Onew woke up at midnight to get a glass of water, as usual he peeked from his balcony & saw Minho was there on bench near to their house. His heart sunk as he looked at Minho’s sad face, he quickly went down at younger’s side.

“Minhoyaa...” Onew whispered

Minho’s head up slowly which was buried into his knees, he looked at his hyung with tired & surprised eyes   “Hyung!! What are you doing here?”

“I think this question suits you better” Onew said with concerned look

“Ah...nothing...just I can’t sleep....don’t worry hyung” Minho tried to avoid the question

“Don’t lie with me ....I have seen you several time like this, I thought you will talk with me about what bothering you ...but I think you don’t trust me enough”  Minho could see hurting look in his hyung’s eyes.

As Onew was about to turn back Minho grabbed his hand “Hyung, please don’t be angry ...I’m sorry .....if you also behave like that ...then I will be alone...please don’t go”  Onew looked back to younger tears were threaten to fall out.

Onew didn’t bear it & he cupped Minho face as tears were rolling down from his cheeks & onew wiped it by his thumb tenderly.

“Tell me Minhoyaa, what is bothering you ?”  Onew then released his hand as he felt he was too close with Minho.

“My parents are arguing again, means they argued before also but not often as well as they took care it not happen in front of me....but recently the frequency of their fights increased ...& today ..” Minho swallowed lump in his throat, Onew patted younger’s back for comfort

“Today ...A..appa raised hand on U..umma ...I....I don’t like it ...I was not able to sleep after that...i...I’m s...so scared ..hyung” Minho spluttered while talking, Onew knew that when younger got emotional or scared he spluttered.

Onew again patted Minho’s head & back, he wanted to hug that fragile boy but something inner awkwardness stopped him to do it

 “It’s okay Minhoyaa, everything will be okay, don’t worry..hyung is always here for you....” there was little pause bitting his lips Onew said

 “at least you have your parents always near to you” Onew’s parents always went for business trips leaving Onew behind with servant’s care. Minho also knew that how elder was feeling alone & carving for his parents love.  

“Yup...we will be there each other right?” Minho weakly smiled at his Hyung & Onew did the same,

“So promise me, if you ever feel low or depressed, you have to come to this hyung, okay” Minho nodded with smile.  Onew was happy to have Minho in his life & Minho also thought same.

After that day arguments between Minho’s parents were increased which was making Minho Uncomfortable & impatient but as per promise he always talked this matter with Onew & his hyung also support & encouraged him continuously. Onew always felt sad whenever Minho became sad and quite he really like to see younger energetic, talkative & cheerful.

To brighten his mood Onew played football with him until he exhausted totally but he was happy to see Minho’s cute smile, that smile which always made Onew’s heart flutter.

 

As days was going though Minho was frustrated with his parents arguments but he became comfortable with Onew’s company. He daily wished that everything will be okay & getting ready for each new day with the help of Onew.

 

After about one year from that incident, it was cloudy day when Onew’s parents was out of the city due to some work, Onew was alone into his room, he knew that there was security guard outside but something was bothering him there was something strange feeling was making him restless. Wind was blowing so fast & there were chances of rain, he quickly closed windows as small droplets were started to fall.

Suddenly there was heavy raining with loud thunders, Onew was used to this situation lot but he was worried about Minho, he knew that younger is always afraid with thunder’s sound. It was past midnight so he didn’t feel right to call Minho at this late hour, so he decided to sleep & tomorrow he will talk with younger.

He woke up due to buzzing sound of his landline, he checked the wall clock it was 2 am ; he took the phone & from opposite side his security guard was talking, after hearing the information from guard he swiftly left his bed run down side for opening the main door.

As he opened the door he saw Minho, totally soaked into rain shivering vigorously, his was blank & he was looking so scared.

“Minhoyaa”  Onew was shocked to see younger in this state without thinking he hugged Minho tightly.

“Are you afraid of thunder? Don’t be upset & don’t cry” Onew was circling his hands on Mino’s back.

Minho sniffed hugging tightly to his Hyung, “H...hyung, U...umma ...left the home, A...appa is so angry.....T....thunder.....I...I was so scared ...” he was hiccupping & spluttering.

“Shssss...don’t be scared, hyung is here, don’t worry” 

Onew tighten his grip as he found Minho was shaking so much, he could also feel that younger was too scared but in next minute he felt much more weight on his body because Minho went unconscious in his hug.

Onew was so panicked with the help of house maid & security guard he changed Minho’s cloths & tugged him in his bed, he also called doctor but due to heavy rain he was unable to come so he went through doctor’s instruction  & did all to recover Minho’s condition.

Onew was sitting near Minho changing cold water cloths repetitively from Minho’s burning forehead, he touched Minho’s forehead to checked fever again, there was still high temperature. Onew was scared & worried about Minho. He also called his parents to come back as early as possible.

Onew was awake whole night near to Minho observing him, he heard small growl from younger, he was mumbling something, may be due to fever he was talking into unconscious state.

“U...Umma ..please don’t go...Appa don’t be angry ...please d..on’t fight...I’m...scared ...Hyung” Onew quickly took Minho’s hand in his & squeezed it softly making to know him that he was not alone but Minho stared to sniff & Onew heart broke watching it, he climbed up on bed & took Minho in his arms.

“Minhoyaa...please don’t scared hyung, I’m always with you, everything will be okay, please wake up soon” he remain in that position for remaining night, Minho also get relaxed after awhile.

 

Next morning Onew woke up with puffy eyes he didn’t get much sleep, and then he saw Minho was soundly sleeping in his embrace, he softly caressed younger’s red cheeks having dried tears , he looked those parted pink lips & unknowingly he leaned forward & softly put his lips on others. It was quick peak but he was blushing that time Onew started to know his attraction towards Minho, younger’s sad crying face was making Onew upset  ...it became his weakness.   

“Please be well early & happy ...so this hyung will also happy” he touched Minho’s temple & sighed with relief as temperature was down to normal.

He slowly got up pulling blanket on Minho, with assured glance he went down in living room & he saw his parents were sitting there

“Appa , Umma ..when did you come?” Onew hugged his parents with happiness

“At early morning, after your phone we quickly came back with first flight, when we reached to home you both were sleeping , guard & maid told me all the incident, we just came back from Minho’s home” Onew father told him

“You went there ?? please tell me what actually happened, Minho was not in good state to say me anything” Onew was pleading to his father.

“It is okay to tell him all things” Onew’s mother said raising his eyebrow to her husband;

“He has to know the truth, so he can understand the situation” his father said then he turned to Onew.

“Minho’s father is not in good condition either, he went totally crazy. He was drinking too much, when we went to their home he was stinking with alcohol......& why not, if his wife run away with his lover leaving her husband & son...what you can except?” Onew’s mouth opened into shock. He knew that there were arguments between them but he never expect this, Minho also never told him about this or may he also didn’t have any idea about it.?

“Is it really true?? but Mrs. Choi was really good means she really loved Minho, I never ever could think about this thing” Onew was still shock, he visited many times to Minho’s home & Mrs Choi was always very kind in nature as well as she also loved Minho so much.

“ I also didn’t have any detail idea about it , as per Mr. Choi he knew it since so many days...  he even tried to talk with his wife so many times but things always turned into fights & arguments so he  ignored it for a while..... but he never  thought she will ever left them.” Onew could understand why Minho was in so much shock.

“That kid experiencing so much in very young age, he must be scared & shocked too....poor kid”   Onew’s mother was feeling sorry for Minho

“Can you please allow him to stay here appa? ...he has very high fever now & his condition is so bad...he get pretty shaken up with all this ...please appa ...please Umma” Onew pleaded to his parents

“I think we have to take care of him for some days. When Mr.Choi became normal we will think about next things” Onew’s mother said to her Husband

“Okay....I think this the only option we have now, there will lots of Police & court  things coming as Mr. Choi filed the complaint” Mr. Lee nodded & looked at Onew.

  “You have to take care of Minho, you know we will be not here as there is still so much pending work...we have to go back to our trip, can you do it? Or we can think other option also” Onew quickly shook his head

“No Appa, there is no need of other option, I will take care of him, he is my responsibility for now on” both his parents exchanged some eyes & then agreed

From that day Onew was acting much more responsible towards Minho. After month also they didn’t get any news about Mrs. Choi, Minho’s father was still acting like insane person.

Minho on other hand turned into very different person unlike Onew’s liking, he became cold, quite & awkward. Onew always tried to cheer up younger but he didn’t get any positive response from younger. Minho stopped talking with other people & his school friends, he became total loner but he talked little with only Onew.

He was only felt comfortable with his Onew Hyung, he only allowed to Onew to touch him or talk with him for others he was mute.

Onew was very worried for Minho’s condition but he never left his determination to bring back his favourite cheerful Minho. He was always with Minho, he converted his school to Minho’s to observe Minho, he had feared that Minho will do something with his life.

Minho was getting more skinny & pale, after some time we went back to his home as his father behave like normal but at night he came back to Onew. He was still afraid of his father & he felt alone and scared in his own home missing his mother.

In so many nights Minho woke up with screaming & sweating  due nightmares but Onew was always there to hug younger & comfort him by singing sweet lullabies  , he also felt safe with Onew  

After about six month Minho was slowly getting open up to Onew, he talked with Onew about his fears & problems. Onew also tried so many things on Minho to make him comfortable & fear free, he played football, basketball or video games with him, they went to outing  or beach often. He never left younger alone.

One day they were at beach lying side by side on sand facing the blue sky, Onew was humming Minho’s favourite song, Minho was listening it closing his eyes,

when Onew stopped humming Minho signed & said it still eyes closed       “Hyung ...... Is Umma really a bad woman?” 

Onew was surprised, after six months Minho was talking about his mother “Who said it to you?”

“Everyone ...they tease me ....laugh on me.......Appa said, Umma is unfaithful, selfish woman.....she ruined our home for here sinful desires ” Minho said with low voice

“We don’t know the actual things Minho, we can’t conclude things without knowing full truth so don’t go with this type of rubbish” Onew was concerned about younger.

“Hyung.....I will be loyal & faithful, I will not leave the person who loves me though anything will happen....I will bear all pains .....so there will be everything good ...not sad & broken like now” Minho looked at Onew opening his eyes.

Onew shivered looking at Minho’s blank sad eyes, he could just imagine that what type of trauma Minho was experiencing which was breaking him inside.

 Onew took Minho in his embrace softly “only good things will happen now, be positive ....why are you thinking bad ?...you will get your true love who will loves you so much ...so just think good things Okay” Minho hummed with low voice.

As Minho was still in that trauma Onew decided that he will shift his school with Minho somewhere far from their city, he convinced Minho’s father & also talked with his parents about it, at first his parents was against of it but then they eventually agreed due to Onew’s continuous perusing & pleadings. Minho’s father was feeling guilty towards his son, he buried himself in lots of work so he couldn’t gave time to Minho, he trusted Onew so he permitted them.

Onew & Minho shifted to new school, they were living together in rented flat.  Away from all those memories Minho slowly came back to normal state, thanks to Onew’s all efforts.   He was not like so energetic & carefree like before but he was much better in condition, he started to play football again, he also made some new friends in  school.

Onew was happy living with Minho, his love & attraction was getting bigger towards younger. 24X7 he was always thinking, caring & loving all about  Minho.

 

 

 When Minho was 18 & Onew was 20, they had choose separate fields for education,  Minho wanted to be photographer as well as professional footballer so he joined Art , Music & sports school where as Onew choose business for his major as per his Appa’s wish.

Both of them were away from each other as their schools were different, Onew were started to missing younger more & more. He quickly rushed back to flat as soon as school got over; he cooked something favourite of Minho to surprise him. He eagerly waited for younger though he knew he must be at football practice.

When Minho came back all sweaty, he welcomed him with sweet smile, he loved to see Minho in all sweaty he thought younger looks so y in it. He felt always warm in Minho’s embrace.

Minho loves Onew’s cooking, he ate it all without leaving any single stain on plate, he praised lot his Hyung with smiling face, Onew liked it feeling happy to see Minho’s smile.

 

Onew was 22  & Minho was 20, days were going with happy & warm moments between Onew & Minho, Onew slowly felt more attraction towards Minho but it turning into more ually which was making Onew confused about his orientation. He blushed whenever Minho changed cloths in front of him, though he saw Minho many times but still he felt shy & his cheek get red.

One day when he saw Minho muscular body & toned abs, he wanted to touched them, he was staring at him like he was making bore into that.

“Is it that good, hyung?” Minho chuckled, making Onew blushed like tomato

“Yes...means No...means it is nice ...you are doing good work out” Onew spluttered

“Ah yes, Jonghyun hyung is helping me so much, he is our gym trainer ...he is too good, hyung” As Minho mentioned a pang of jealousy hit Onew hard in his heart.

“How old are he? Did he have a girlfriend?” Onew asked chewing his lips

“Why? Are you feeling jealous?........... Coz I said him that he is best hyung” Minho smiled with mock

“Me ?? oh no ...i’m just asking ....why should I jealous? ..I’m not your girlfriend” Onew said with annoyed voice.

Minho again smiled & went outside for his practice, Onew was still there in daze, he was thinking himself  he felt so many times like this whenever he saw Minho giggling with girls from his school or hanging out with his other friends.

“Am I really jealous? But why should I jealous ? why  I’m so nervous when Minho come  near to me, Why I feel awkward when he changed his cloths showing his skin.....why I feel this weird things when I saw Minho sleeping next to me?” Onew was talking with himself.

He wanted to find all the answers which was bothering him, Is he is gay? But he never felt same things with other boys....he run his fingers in his hairs in frustration. This question always came into his mind before he just ignored it but now it was getting serious & he wanted to find out the reason behind it........is he in love? Love with Minho? ....his heartbeat raced as he thought about it .

He saw at the picture of his & Minho which they clicked when they came to this place, he must have to find it out ...Is this only friendship Or is he really in love ?.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Sorry I tried to write long chapter in very hurry so there must be mistakes .... comment & subscribe if you like it ^^