Chapter 1.

Through the Pouring Rain

The day had started out with the sun shining and everything was happy, but it soon took a turn for the worse.

Taemin was standing stiff, not even able to comprehend the scene in front of him.

He saw Minho, his boyfriend of four years, in the pouring rain; his soft, silky lips pressed against someone else's.

Jealousy filled his heart, and tears blurred his eyes as he finally turned and ran off; away from the person he never wanted to face again. He never looked back; Not even to the screaming of his name from his lov--ex. Taemin ran into the city and went until his legs couldn't carry him anymore. He ducked into an alleyway to rest and calm his burning body.

He had absolutely no idea what to think anymore as he slid his back down the wall of cold bricks and settled into the little corner right next to a dumpster. It was at that time that all the events of the night took their toll. Tears of sadness and rage streamed down his cheeks with no intention of stopping, and he buried his head in his hands, leaning onto his knees that were folded into his chest.

"TAEMIN!!!"

Taemin's sobs were quickly silenced when he heard his name being called from a distance through the darkness. That voice. That voice belonged to Choi Minho; the one whom he had thought loved him with an undying passion for four years until a mere hour ago.

"What is he doing? It's obvious he doesn't want me anymore. He didn't even break up with me before moving on..." Taemin's lip couldn't help but tremble, and tears at the corners of his eyes threatened to fall and join their many brothers and sisters on his coat and the ground, ultimately blowing his cover. He fought screaming out as best he could to avoid having to catch Minho's gaze ever again.

It had gotten dark out and it was still raining, so Minho had not even seen Taemin in the shadows. He ran past in the blink of an eye.

When Taemin knew that Minho was far enough away, the bawls that were put on pause and were building resumed.

He knew it was over.

He knew that Minho would never come back.

Now all he had to do was get comfy in his little corner and wait for morning.

---

A/N: *thumbs up* What do you think? I know it was a super short chapter, but they will definitely get longer^^ I just needed this one to explain what happened before getting into the actual story^^ (and be warned, this was my writing from months ago, so it's not as good as my oneshots XD)

Please comment and subscribe to tell me what you thought >w< I will be updating this all the time, so just wait ^w^

Thank you so much for reading!! *bows*

*squeezes* Bai!!! ^*^ *waves*