Coffee & Sugar/D.O

ONESHOTS

Slowly she took the sugar from the bowl in the center. He watched her movements, how slowly she reached for sugar while intensely reading her book. He snapped a picture. She didn’t notice anything and continued to read while she ate the piece of sugar. He could see her eyes twitching of sadness, the corners of begin dragged down, as she read the sad part when the boy told the girl he didn’t love her. He could remember every word from that part.

 

How am I supposed to tell you?” he asked and held her hands. She mentally squealed when he held her hands. He was going to confess now. But instead he said the words she wished to never hear. “I’m sorry, but I don’t love or like you.” he said. Her heart dropped to the ground and her eyes got teary.

 

He has been doing everything she have done for the past months. He’ve been reading the same books, listening to the same songs, watching the same things and doing the same things. Kyungsoo could feel the cold against his skin. She had decided to stop reading and closed her book. He watched her as she stood up and stretched her arms, and then went to her room to take on some clothes. It was still morning and she would go to the cafe. She would order caramel macchiato and then sit next to the window and watch the scenery outside. And he would always sit in the corner and watch her.

She opened the drawer and picked up a white t-shirt with black stripes on it. Then she chose black skinny jeans. As she putted on her clothes, Kyungsoo took some pictures of her back. He wanted to know every inch of her body. She was different from the other girls the first day they met. She smiled to him and even made him smile. But that only lasted for some moments, until she forgot about him and continued her normal life. He was just an ordinary guy for her, but she was the only girl that made him smile. She had been printed in his mind since they met. When they walked past each other in the corridors he would look at her, but she would only send him a small glance, as it made him feel unwanted again. So he had decided to watch her. Stalk her. She didn’t even know about him watching her.

She exited the house and locked the door. She walked to the cafe that laid just behind the corner. As she walked to the cafe Kyungsoo slowly walked out from the shadows and followed her. Without knowledge she continued to walk while he snapped a picture. She wore her new coat she bought yesterday. It was a white leather jacket. Slowly they approached the little building. She went inside, and some seconds later Kyungsoo entered. He stood behind her as she ordered her caramel macchiato. As she waited she turned around and looked at Kyungsoo. She stared at his eyes. He stared back. He knew that she recognized him. He knew that she wasn’t sure if it was that loser she helped nine months ago.

 

“Your coffee's ready.” the cashier said and placed the caramel macchiato on the counter. She turned around and gave the cashier a smile, grabbed her coffee and the went to the seat next to the window. Kyungsoo ordered a simple coffee with two sugar. Within some minutes his coffee was ready. He grabbed it and sat down by the table in the corner. He took a sip as he watched her drinking hers. Then suddenly she stared at him. They sat like that for awhile. Then she looked away and wandered off in her thoughts. Kyungsoo could only think about those minutes she looked at him. It was like she stared into his soul. For some seconds his eyes wandered around the little cafe. It was cute and had its own personality. He had never examined the places he has been to. He had only been watching her. He didn’t even know the taste of the coffee because his thoughts was always on her. He could feel the bitterness from the coffee and decided to not drink it anymore.

 

“What do you want?” a voice suddenly said. She was standing in front of him, giving him a bitter look. He could feel his insides turn up-side-down. She was actually talking to him. He didn’t answer and just looked confused at her. She gave him a sigh. She sat down and placed her coffee next to his.

 

“It feels like I see you everywhere, what is this feeling?” she asked. Kyungsoo couldn’t answer. His lips didn’t move. He could see her giving up. She gave him one more sigh and placed her hands on top of his. He twitched by the sudden reaction. She stared intensely into his eyes. He could only gulp down the saliva in his throat.

 

“I know who you are.” she said. His eyes went confused. She knew who he was? He decided to not believe her words but something deep down inside him told him to trust her.

 

“Y-you d-do?” he stuttered. She nodded and placed a smile on her face. He didn’t understand why she was smiling. If she knew about him stalking her why would she smile? Kyungsoo couldn’t say anything until she continued.

 

“You’re that guy I helped some months ago. What was your name again?” she asked. His mind went blank. She knew who he was all the time? But still she would only glance at him and ignore him. He felt anger building inside him. So she did just not care about him.

 

“Kyungsoo.” he murmured. She smiled again. Kyungsoo didn’t smile at her. He was angry. She had been ignoring him all the time. He couldn’t bare to continue to see her with those thoughts in mind. So he slammed his fist on the table and stood up. She seemed shocked. He sended her a glare, grabbed his jacket and went outside. He turned around and saw her still staring, open. He smirked for himself and went home. When he put on the lights in the house pictures of her was placed all over the wall and the table. Pictures of her eating, sleeping, reading and taking a shower.

Who knows what he’s capable of?


The End