An abnormal night I/Baekhyun&Chanyeol

ONESHOTS

She opened the door to the pub. It creaked as the mumble from the pub became talking, screaming and singing. The smell of alcohol, sweat and warmth struck her nostrils. She wrinkled her nose as she closed the door and walked past the tables filled with men drinking, playing cards, betting money and talking. Some of the men stared at her, scanning her body from head to toe. It made her feel uneasy and nervous, but quickly she shrugged it off as she neared the bar. She sat down on the wood chair, and placed her elbows on the table.

 

“One bottle of soju please.” she said to the y barista behind the counter. He gave her a y halfsmile and nodded. She gave him a wink. She couldn’t wait to drink. Her boyfriend had earlier left her because of another woman. The sorrow started to rush back and she fought with all her might, to not cry infront of this y barista. His muscles flexed when he placed a bottle of soju and a glass infront of her. He must have flexed them, to seduce her. It kind of worked, but then he walked away to an even ier woman and made her sit there dumbfounded. Harshly she opened the soju. Damn, he didn’t even open it for her. She saw him showing off his damn muscles while ily open the bottle of wine for her. She let out a frustrating sigh and poured her glass full. While she drank all the soju, two men came and sat on either side. Both of them ordered a glass of water. She placed her glass on the table and let out a sigh. She wanted to be alone, but she was to exhausted to move. So she just sat there with two strangers on either side. They didn’t say anything but she knew they were giving her small glances. After a while she was tired of them trying to look at her without her noticing. She turned to one of them. He was actually pretty good looking. Tall, big eyes, messy hair and the most adorable ears ever. He seemed shocked when he gave her a quick glance. His cute adorable ears started to turn red.

 

“Stare at me all you want, I don’t care.” she said. His eyes widened and his cheeks were in a pink shade. Slowly he turned his head and their eyes locked. It was like a staring competition until his dear friend coughed. She tore off her eyes from his and turned around. The other guy was short, cute eyes, cute lips, blonde messy hair and by surprise she noticed his hands that was perfectly shaped. Every woman would die for those hands. Even she would die for those hands. She has nothing to lose anymore so why not? He smiled shyly and his cheeks became pink too. Gosh was she actually able to make two men blush within just staring at them. She must have some kind of superpower.

 

“Who are you guys?” she asked.

 

“I’m Baekhyun, and the other guy you had a staring competition with is Chanyeol.” Baekhyun said. She blushed lightly and turned her head to a smiling Chanyeol. Quickly she turned her head back to a smiling Baekhyun. Gosh, she felt really uncomfortable. Two cute guys, with like the most beautiful smiles, smiled at her. She felt her cheeks getting warmer and was pretty sure that it was showing too. Baekhyun chuckled. Oh my god. His chuckle was like angels laughing. She tried to push that thought away before she melted away. She turned to her bottle with soju, ignoring both of the smiling angels. She poured some soju and drank it in one shot. Her ears caught a gasp from her right side. She saw Chanyeol looking shocked and it was really, really cute.

 

“Waah you shouldn’t drink.” he said and shook his head. His voice was dark and could melt other people's ears. Damn, how can a cute guy be y too?

 

“Why do you mind?” she asked and raised her chin slightly. He smiled and looked down at his feet, then at her again.

 

“Because beautiful women shouldn’t drink. It’s just like that.” he said. It was her turn to smile, incredibly shyly, and stare down at her feet. Her cheeks turned from pink to deep red. Yet again Baekhyun coughed trying to get her attention. But she didn’t hear. Chanyeol’s words were flowing in her mind. Beautiful women. Her thoughts were disturbed by a hand grabbing her shoulder trying to turn her around. She stopped blushing and shook off Baekhyun’s perfect hand. Then she turned to him, waiting for him to talk.

 

“Well..” he said quietly at first. He scratched his neck, not finding anything to say.

 

“Well?” she said. He seemed to just been woken up from thoughts, which he probably were, and took a deep breath.

 

“Would you like to meet the others?” he asked. There were other people? She pretended to think for a moment, trying to look like she didn’t want to, but she couldn’t wait to meet them. She gave him a quick nood. He smiled brightly.

 

“Let’s go then, they’re over there!” he said and grabbed her hand. She couldn’t react and just followed him to a big round table, filled with food, drinks and seven handsome guys surrounding it. She must have been red all over her face because all of them smiled like they were about to laugh. Baekhyun released her hand, and told her to sit on the chair next to a guy with a hat on. She sat down, wanting to hold Baekhyun’s hand again. He and Chanyeol was the only people she kind of knew on this table. Baekhyun sat next to her, and Chanyeol sat right infront of her. She moved a little closer to Baekhyun and saw Chanyeol’s eyes noticing how close they were. Was he maybe jealous? Probably not, they just met. And he would probably not like someone like her.

 

“Why don’t y’all introduce yourself to our new friend?” Baekhyun said. Everyone nodded. The guy next to me smiled.

 

“My name’s Minseok. It’s nice to meet you.” he said and extended his hand. She smiled and shook it. His grip was firm and strong. He must have loads of muscles, maybe strongest of them all. He let go. The guy next to him smiled widely and waved.

 

“Hi! My name’s Junmyun, nice to meet you!” he said. You gave him a smile back and a small nod.

 

“Hi my name’s Jongdae.” the only dude with coat on said. He smiled widely. His smile was really beautiful. Very beautiful. She smiled back.

 

“You know my name.” Chanyeol said and gave her a wink. She turned away and covered her face. The other guys gave out a loud “ooooh.” and made her blush even more. She saw Baekhyun giving Chanyeol a death stare and making a frustrated sound. When everybody had calm down they continued.

 

“Hello, my name’s Yixing, but call me Lay because it’s easier.” he said and gave her a nod then a smile. He had a damn ing dimple. The dimple with his ing cute and adorable face made it even worse. He must be like the most innocent idiot here.

 

“My name’s Sehun.” another tall guy said. Damn, he was handsome.

 

“Hello my name is Jongin, pleasure to meet you.” he said and gave me a y wink. She blushed lightly, but not that affected when Chanyeol did it. She gave him a small smile. The guy next to him seemed very quiet. But his big eyes and plum lips made him look really cute.

 

“Hi, my name is Kyungsoo.” he said quietly and have her a small nod. She gave him a nod too. Shy guy huh?

 

“You already know my name.” Baekhyun said and took her hand. She blushed to the red shade as he placed a soft kiss on her hand. She could the electricity from his lips rushing through her veins, to her heart. He gave her a sweet smile.

 

“You haven’t told us your name yet.” Jongdae said.

 

“Oh, I forgot. My name’s Jihye.” she said and nodded to everyone again. She saw Chanyeol’s gaze begin dark and threatening. When she looked at Baekhyun he had the same gaze.

 

What’s happening?