First date/Jungkook

ONESHOTS

Requested by: Taemins_LittleNoona


Jungkook tapped his pen nervously as he waited for the clock to ring. Why was time so slow?

 

“So that’s why he killed so many people.” the teacher said. The bell rang and dismissed the class. Everyone flew off their chairs and ran outside to chat with their friends. Jungkook grabbed his stuff and placed them in his bag neatly. He was going to confess today. He exited the room and saw Laura standing by her locker, talking with her friends. He felt his sweat break as he slowly approached her. She saw him and waved.

 

“Hi Jungkook!” she said and ran to him a hug. His heart started to bump faster, his blood ran all over his ,as she laid her arms around him. He gave her a hug too. She let go and all the warmth from his body disappeared. She gave him a smile, as he smiled back shyly.

 

“So what’s on your mind?” she asked. Jungkook scratched his neck and seemed nervous. She understood him and dragged him to the back of the school. No one was ever there so Laura and Jungkook would often go there and talk deep stuff. They sat down by the big stones.

 

“So what’s happening?” she asked. He gave her a sigh and took a deep breath.

 

“I-I kind of.. how am I supposed to, umm.. I kind of like you..” he said quietly, but Laura could hear perfectly. She had been waiting for those words. Jungkook stared at the ground, thinking that she was going to dump him. But what he didn’t expect was a hug from her. She hugged him tightly.

 

“Finally.” she whispered and held him tighter. He could only smile. She had accepted him. He hugged her too. This was probably the best moment of their lives. He let go and they just smiled.

 

“Would you like to go on a date with me?” he asked. She nodded. He smiled even more.

 

“I’ll pick you up at six today, dress nicely!” he said and walked away. Actually he wanted to stay and hug her, but the both of them had classes. She followed him to his locker, gave him a quick hug and then walked to her own locker. This would be the best night of their lives.

~.~.~.~

Laura stood in front of her open closet. She was deciding if she was going to wear a dress or as usual some sporty wear. But Jungkook told her to dress nicely, so she threw her idea with sporty wear away, and chose two dresses. One of them was black, reaching down to the floor and had silky fabric. The other one was red, lose and reached down to her knees. It had layers of red fabric and a rose by the shoulder. Because she still wanted to look fancy and not like a little kis she chose the black one. She tried it on and i fitted perfectly. It shaped her body and made her slimmer because it was black. She smiled and went to her desk to fix some makeup. She actually never wore makeup, only some lip gloss and some mascara, never something serious. She wanted to show a new side of her for Jungkook. She putted on some smokey eye makeup. She had only done it once and it became a disaster. She gave herself a big sigh and removed the make up.

 

“Mom!” she called. Her mother came inside her room and gasped. Laura gave her a frown. She seemed speechless.

 

“You’re wearing a dress!” she said and examined the dress. Laura smiled. She held the eye brush up.

 

“Can you help me with smokey eye makeup?” she asked. Her mother almost squealed. She ran to Laura’s desk and took the brush.

 

“Close your eyes and don’t look into the mirror, until I tell you.” she said. Laura nodded. She felt the brush leaving colours on the eyes. She sat there and waited patiently until her mother was done.

~.~.~.~

Jungkook waited patiently outside her house. He didn’t want to stress her so her just waited until she opened the door. He checked the time, 05.59 PM. Only 1 minute until it was 6 o’clock. He could feel nervously broke and made him shake. What if she didn’t care. The clock changed to 06.00 PM. It was time. He waited some more minutes. Then suddenly she opened the door and Jungkook couldn’t believe his eyes. She was wearing a black dress that covered her legs, it was strapless and she had smokey eye makeup, red lipstick and her hair was curly and placed on one of her shoulder. If he drank water he would choke it, and die. She was gorgeous. Totally flawless, perfect. He couldn’t describe her beauty. She saw him and gave him a shy smile. Jungkook kept on staring as she walked down the stairs. He had no words to describe his feelings right now. He was just stunned.

 

“Hi.” she said shyly.

 

“Hi.” he said and held his hand out. Shyly she took it and followed him to his car. He opened the door so she could get inside.


“You look absolutely stunning.” he said and closed the door. She smiled for herself. As he sat down by his seat and started the car she mumbled a thank you. He smiled. The drive was quiet but it wasn’t awkward quiet. As they reached the fancy restaurant Laura gasped.

 

“Wow. Are we going to eat here?” she asked at pointed at the huge building in front of them.

 

“Yes, and don’t you dare to pay for anything! Everything’s on me.” he said. She was about to protest but Jungkook hushed her down. She didn’t have any choice. He parked the car and went outside. He walked around the car and opened her door. Shyly she went outside and watched the scenery around the restaurant.

 

“Let’s go.” he said and held his arm out. She took it and they walked inside the fancy restaurant. Everything seemed expensive as they entered.

 

“Hello and welcome.” a girl said. She was tall, blonde and had blue eyes. She looked like a foreign, but she spoke perfect korean. Jungkook bowed down and greeted her.

 

“Have you ordered a table?” she asked. Jungkook nodded.

 

“Name?” she asked.

 

“Jeon Jungkook.” he said. She typed something on the computer.

 

“You have ordered a table for two?” she asked. He nodded once again. She typed some more and then left it.

 

“Please follow me.” she said. They followed her past some tables, to a balcony that had a view over the ocean. The moon was standing up in the sky and the stars shined like small diamonds. This was perfect. The waiter laid the menu on the table and left. It was only the two of them on the balcony. There was just a single candle on the table that lit the table. Jungkook pulled out the chair for Laura.

 

“Please sit.” he said. Laura chuckled and sat down. Jungkook walked to his seat and sat down. This was perfect.

 

“What would you like to order?” he asked as he opened the menu. She looked through the endless list of beef, chicken, pork and many other things. She saw the price from each meal and gasped. Jungkook gave her a confused stare.

 

“The price.” she said. Jungkook checked the price and just shrugged his shoulders.

 

“I have enough, order whatever you want.” he said and continued to look for something to eat. She chose beef with rice and sauce. A waiter came.

 

“What would you like to order?” he asked and held a note.

 

“One pork with potato and vegetables. What do you want?” he asked Laura.

 

“Beef with rice and sauce please.” she said. The waiter nodded and wrote down our orders.

 

“Would you like something to drink?” he asked.

 

“Two bottles with cola.” Jungkook said. The waiter nodded and walked away. Laura frowned.

 

“What? I know you want coke so don’t frown.” he said. Laura could only mentally smile because he was right. As they waited for the food they talked about everything between earth and sky. When the waiter came with our food, Jungkook and Laura, squealed because of the delicious food that was placed on their plates.

 

“Let’s eat!” he said and started to eat like a pig. Laura didn’t care because she was eating the same way. When they finished their food, they looked at each other and started to giggle like small children. They had food splashed all over their faces. Laura took the napkin and cleaned her face, as well the tears that was running down from her eyes. But she made sure to be careful with the makeup. Jungkook did the same.

 

“Let’s watch the moon.” he said. She cringed by his cheesy words, but stood up and went to the railing and watched the ocean begin lit up by the moon. Jungkook came from behind and held her waist. She was surprised but let the hand stay there. She liked this moment just the two of them watching the sea. Sure it sounded like a movie, but it happened. It was magical. She wished to stay like that forever. But Jungkook dragged her from the railing and stood in front of her instead. She could feel the sweat break as he just stood there and watched her. He examined her face. Cute eyes, sharp nose, cute lips. He leaned closer. Gosh it was happening. He was going to kiss her. She leaned closer too until their lips met. And that was their first kiss. And they would never forget it. The softness of their lips, their tongues moving passionately.


The End