Childhood friend/Jungkook

ONESHOTS

Requested by: Taemins_LittleNoona

Jungkook sighed as the boredom took over his house. Sure he had his day off from work, he could relax and read a book, but he felt that he needed to do something fun. Something he wanted to do for a long time. He took his phone and called Laura, his childhood friend. They've known each other since diapers, and still they managed to stay together. 

"Hello?" a cute female voice said. Laura's child answered the phone. Jungkook could only smile because of her cute voice.

"Hello! Where's your mom?" he asked unsure of the child's name. Was it Kelly? Maja? or maybe Tiffany? He didn't know. He could hear the child scream after her mom, dropping the phone on the table.

"Hello?" Laura said. Jungkook smiled. Just for teasing he waited with his answer.

"Jungkook?"

"Yes?" he said tired. 

"Oh god, did she wake you up?" she asked. Jungkook held his laughter, that was bubbling in his throat. 

"Yeah she did. That damn child! This is my day off and you know I can't sleep after waking up!" he said and tried to sound a little bit annoyed. 

"Oh my, I'm so sorry!" she said.

"You should come over and play to pay for what your daughter did!" he smiled. 

"Yeah sure, I'll come over. I'll be there in ten." she said and hung up.

 

 

She rang the doorbell to her old childhood friend. She got suprised by how fast he opened the door. It was almost like he had waited by the door the past ten minutets. He had that goofy smile on his face. He grabbed your hand and dragged you inside.

"You know I can walk with my own legs." Laura said and untied her sneakers. 

"Well I want to play and you walk like a snail anyway!" he said and smiled again. She mentally rolled her eyes and took of her jacket. Just as you laid your bag on the ground he dragged you t the living room. 

"Yah! Why so excited?" she asked.

"Let's build a fort!" he said with excitement in his voice. Her eyes lit up. She loved to build forts. 

"Oh my god, YES!" she said and started to grab pillows and blankets, and threw them on the ground. Jungkook joined and pulled out chairs and heavy items to make the blankets stay put. When they had grabbed all the items they needed, they started to place the chairs in different places. Then they placed the big pillows in the spaces between the chairs, blankets as a roof and small pillows as something cozy to sit on. 

"Let's get inside!" he said and ran inside. Laura chuckled because of his cuteness. She bend down and went inside too. The atmosphere was cozy and childish. It was great to feel like a child again. 

"What should we do now?" he asked and opened the laptop. Laura took the laptop and typed "oobleck". 

"What's that?" he asked and seemed disguised. 

"The thing we are going to play with!" she said and ran outside making the roof of the fort fall.

"YAAH! You destroyed it!" Jungkook shouted from the fort. She giggled. 

"You fix it while I make oobleck." she said and went to the kitchen. She got all the ingredients she needed and started to mix everything. Suddenly she screamed as Jungkook scared her from the back. 

"YAAH! Don't ever scare me like that!" she screamed. Jungkook just fell to the floor laughing. 

"HAHAHA! You should have seen your face HAHA!" he laughed and pointed at her. 

 "Hmpf! Let's just play with this." she said and placed the oobleck on the table. Jungkook looked disguised. 

"With that?" he asked and pointed at the oobleck. She nodded and started to make a human with it. Damn it was hard but still she managed to make a somewhat human. Jungkook sat down beside you.

"This is boring just the two of us. I'll invite the other members too." he said and flew to their room. She could only chuckle and continued to play. 

Jungkook opened the door and revealed a sleeping Yoongi, Seokjin playing with his Nitendo, Jimin reading, Taehyung and Hoseok listening to music and Namjoon working. They all looked at him weirdly except for Yoongi who was still in deep sleep.

"Let's play with oobleck!" he said and jumped up and down excited. Taehyung and Hoseok jumped down from the bed and ran past Jungkook to the kitchen.

"OOBLECK!" they screamed childish. Laura screamed as they jumped on her and greeted her fast then started to play. 

Seokjin and Jimin took their time and went to the kitchen.

"I can't I'm working." Namjoon said and waved to Jungkook. Jungkook whined.

"Please hyung, it's our day free! Just this once?" he asked and made a puppet face. Namjoon sighed and walked slowly to the kitchen. Jungkook squealed and hugged his hyung. Namjoon shook him off and walked away. Jungkook slowly approached Yoongi. When he was close enough his bed he jumped on his hyung. Yoongi screamed and flew off the bed. Jungkook started to laugh so much that he got tears. When he stopped laughing he looked at his hyung that was ready to attack Jungkook. 

"Oh god." Jungkook said and started to run. Right behind him was Yoongi. As they approached the kitchen Jungkook let his hyung get him. Yoongi grabbed his neck and ruffed his hair.

"What are you guys doing?" Yoongi asked while he held Jungkook. Laura showed him the oobleck. Yoongi frowned.

"Aren't we to old to play with that?" he asked and let Jungkook go. Laura shook her head and continued to play. Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders and sat down too.

And there the eight of you sat and played with oobleck.

~.~.~.~.~

The end!

~.~ ~.~.~