006

I'll be there, jieun-ah (EDITING IN PROGRESS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

Where did she go? I was following her, but I lost track of her.

What if something bad happens to her? Does that bastard kidnap her? I should’ve killed him that night, what an idiot I am, letting him go just like that.

But then I saw someone peeking at me from behind a wall, it was jieun. She looked at me with blank expression and I was taken back. Aishhh, how did she know I followed her? Ottoke? Should I run? What should I do now?!

I decided that running was the best choice but just when I was about to take a step she called me, “Jungkook-sshi?!” She ran towards me, “Geurae, it’s you right? Why are you following me? Did you followed me from this morning? I knew that someone was following me.” She asked me innocently.

I didn’t know what to say. I’m dead. I tried to think how should I answer, and maybe my face showed that I was nevous. “Don’t you dare to lie, Jungkook-sshi!” She pointed her finger at my face. I thought it was cute. It was cute to see her pout like that. She looked like a kid. I almost smiled, and then I slapped myself.

What are you thinking Jeon Jungkook? Why do you smile! Are you enjoying this moment? You just met her for a few times!

She looked confused at me slapping myself. Well, I felt like a retard too. Is this the first time I ever do something like that like slapping myself? In public? In front of a girl? Never. I tried to get my sense back and at least I had to look cool in front of her. “I was worried.” That was the most humiliating words I have ever spoken.

Boya, that was the cheesiest line I ever said in my life. My face turned red. I'm not the type of guy who wasted his time worrying about others.

“Worried?!” she laughed. “Ya, you barely even know me, so why are you worried about strangers?” she asked me and I didn’t know how to answer. I was actually worried that that bastard will come again, chasing her. I had been keeping my eyes on her since that night.

But I stayed silent for a moment and I was reflecting on my actions and I'm like Geurae why did I even bother saving her. I don't even know her. Why would i worry about this girl and abandoned my work. “Geunyang.” I said and felt dumbfounded.

She was inspecting me with her suspicious eyes, how cute. Ya, Jeon Jungkook! Get yourself together! Cute?! Who are you calling a strange

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter