004

I'll be there, jieun-ah (EDITING IN PROGRESS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Let me go!” i shouted. I couldn't think clearly at that moment. I knew i was going to die.

“As if” he replied rudely. I shouted for help but no one was there. I was terrified. My body was trembling and all I could do was cry, thinking that this would be my last day here on earth. Mom, Dad, wait for me, I’m coming for you soon.

He covered my mouth with his hand, “Shut up! Crying doesn’t do you any good! No one will hear you anyways.” I shut my eyes and waited for him to kill me. I felt something sharp on my neck.

It was a knife. The thing that he took out of his pocket was a knife.  He brought the knife up to my neck, facing me. “Wah, I’m surprised that you’re grew up to be this beautiful. He looked at me top to bottom. Rather than killing you I think I would rather..” before he could finish his sentence a man grabbed his hand and threw his knife away. My legs felt weak and I dropped on the ground.

It all happenned so fast.

This man was fighting with the killer. He was a skilled man I could see that, because he fought like the ones that only action movies could portray. He beated up the killer while cursing.

" urself as*hole. Go home Gae-se-ki-ya!" and with those last words he kicked the killer just below the stomach. "Take that, seki-ya!"

When the killer no longer showed any reaction, the man looked at me and walked towards me. I couldn’t see his face, he was also wearing a mask and a hat. I could see that he was tall, well maybe because i was sitting down, seunghyun sunbae?!

But my eyes were distracted when the killer behind this man started to move again, he got up, grabbed his knife that was near him and ran towards him aiming th knife at him.

My eyes widened and directlyI pointed to the man, wanting to tell him that the killer was still alive.

The man was alert and turned back, dodging the attack of the killer. But it was too late.

The knife went into his left arm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter