0014

I'll be there, jieun-ah (EDITING IN PROGRESS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I made this chapter longer as you wished ;) Enjoy and vote whether seunghyun should be a protagonist or an antagonist, I'm still thinking bout it. Let me know what you think. Thank you <3

 

Jungkook POV

 

I must get to her.

I didn’t know where the convenience store was. So I decided to call Kai hyung directly while looking around searching for any signs of Jieun.

The moment he answered the call, I shouted, “Hyung!! This is urgent and I need you to find me the nearest convenience store near the company. Now.” I said in a hurry.

“What are you-” he said and I cut him off and shouted, “HYUNG!”  

“O, arrasseo. Wait a minute” he said and I heard him typing his laptop. I was in a panic knowing that the ajhusshi knew Jieun’s location. What if he goes to her and do something to her?!

“Hyung, ppali!!” I shouted letting out my anger just by the thought of that ajhusshi.

“Ya, Your left, look at your left, you see? Now keep on walking straight and turn left. On the corner of the street you will see the store. Good thing that the GPS I put on your phone still works” he said.

I ended the phone call and did what he told me. I ran as fast as I could, bumping and pushing strangers away. I could here that strangers looked at me weirdly and they murmured ‘what the heck’.

I didn’t even care, and the only thing that was on my mind was: Jieunah, please be fine. Please.

I saw the sign of a convenience store and I barged into the door. I looked around and saw no sign of ajhusshi. I asked the cashier, “Have you seen a girl 165cm tall in here?”

“Ah, I think I saw the agasshi you're talking about. She bought a ramyeon before and ate it here, but then a man came to pick her up. Maybe you could still find her, they left not too long ago” she said as she resumed her work.

.

I didn’t know what to do. Even if I search for her now, it would be impossible. That ajhusshi is way too smart. Even Kai hyung couldn’t track him. I lost hope. My legs felt weak. I couldn’t protect her. I failed. Again.

The cashier kept staring on me as I stood there like a statue. She said, “Umm, I heard her talking on the phone before she was picked up by the man. I heard that she called the man on the phone, sunbae? And when the man came in, she called him ‘Seunghyun sunbae!’. That’s what I’ve heard”.

I stayed silent and tried to process everything the lady just said. All I could do was letting out a silent laugh. I swear that 185cm guy!!!!!  

“Is there something wrong, sir?” the cashier lady asked.

“Anniyeyo, thankyou for letting me know” I bowed to her and left.

I was relieved but pissed off at the same time. I kicked any cans on the street just like a mad man. I let out shout to realease my anger somehow. I walked back to the company and Kai hyung called me. “What’s happenning? Why would you suddenly ask me to do such things? Are you that hungry that you really need to go to the store as fast as you could?” he said as he laughed. “Anni, that ajhusshi called me again” I said while walking to the main entrance. “BWO??!!! WHAT DID HE SAY??!!!” Kai hyung shrieked. I was about to tell him the whole story when I saw Jieun and that damn 185cm guy.  I was so realived that she was safe. But I was still pissed off at that jerk, that 185cm guy. He was walking and laughing with Jieun.

“I’ll tell you at home” I said to Kai hyung and hung up. I saw them walking into the elvator together. I hurriedly ran towards the elevator like an idiot while people stared at me. The elevator started to close before I got there, and I didn’t know if I was seeing right, but it seemed that that 185cm guy saw me and just smile. He didn’t do anything to keep the elevator open.

Jieun was looking at the guy and finally she saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter