008

I'll be there, jieun-ah (EDITING IN PROGRESS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

 

*back to present*

Then I knew what was going on. She was worried about me. She was worried that I would be hurt because of her, and I was touched actually. This girl that I just barely knew cared about me. I felt loved. My heart was getting warmer and it felt nice.

A few seconds later after carassing her hair, I realized that it was the first time I did something like that. I just felt like it.

“Na gwaenchana, look at me now, I’m not hurting, and just for your information, my body wouldn’t get hurt easily, this, was nothing” I said to her while she was sobbing.

“What do you mean by saying that that is nothing, you were stabbed!” her sobbing was getting louder, and my arms suddenly moved, wrapping her. “Ya, I’m fine.”

 It was painful, being stabbed, but I was used to it. I would get worst injuries than the cut if I got to do a dangerous job, but that was my way for making a living. Also, it was nothing compared to the pain I felt when that ajhusshi killed my parents.

She was a lot shorter than me, so I can feel my chest was soaked with her tears, but I didn’t mind, instead I actually liked it.

It was the first time I felt loved since my parents’ death.

“Jinja gwaenchana?” she looked at me with swollen eyes and stopped crying. “Mmm, I’m fine, geundae, do you know that man on the TV? He was the one that wanted to harm you. I remembered his eyes while he was fighting with me” I asked her.

“He was a friend of my father, well, he worked for him actually. My father fired him because he was suspected corrupting the company’s money. I heard that he couldn’t get a job, and..” she paused. “Wae? What happenned?” I asked curiously.

“He just had a baby with his wife and the baby passed away. He had no money and he couldn’t feed his baby, then his wife left him. So that must be why he wanted to kill me, to get revenge. But thankfully, he’s captured now, so I don’t have to worry. Geundae, why were you following me that day? And I don’t know that you’re a really good fighter” she finally smiled.

I was happy to see her smile. “Uhm, I was just passing by the neighborhood when I saw someone suspicious, so I followed him and I saw him following you.”

I was lying. The real reason was that I thought that the man was the ajhushhi I was seeking for, the ajhushhi that ruined my whole life. Kai hyung contacted me the day before the incident and said that I need to follow that man because it is possible that he is the ajhusshi I was looking for. But when I followed him and fought with him, I knew it wasn’t that ajhushhi, I could tell from looking at his eyes.

She was buying it. She believed in all the lies I told her, “Gwumawo.”

“Ya, since when did you drop the honorifics? You looked younger than me” I tried to change the subject because I was turning red when she said tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter