007

I'll be there, jieun-ah (EDITING IN PROGRESS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was still in his highschoool when something terrible happenned. He went home after school. Arriving at his house, he found out that the door wasn’t locked, he pushed it and it opened. He went inside, only finding that his whole house was destroyed. The living room, the kitchen, the dining table, all of it were destroyed. Broken glasses on the floor, he started shouted for his mom and dad, but there was no answer. Then he heard a voice, coming from his parent’s room. He went inside calling her mom. The door wasn’t locked and he said, “What happe..” and stopped. His dad was lying on the floor, unconcious, blood all over the floor beneath him. He saw his mom was weeping beside his dad.

There was a man standing in front of his parents. Jungkook called him the ‘ajhusshi’ because he looked like he had the same age as his father. He was holding a knife, blood all over it. Looking at the man, Jungkook knew that the ajhusshi was using the knife to stab his father. Angered rushed over him, he wanted to kill the ajhusshi.

“Gah, Jungkook-ah! Go away, run!” his mother shouted at him after noticing his existence in the room. He was determined not to leave. He clenched his fist, and the ajhusshi giggled looking at him, “Yah, this kid have some nerves, geundae, ottoke, I killed your father already, now it’s you mom’s turn, but maybe killing you first would be better.” The ajhusshi smirked at him, walked towards him and started swinging his arm towards his stomach. Jungkook closed his eyes. He was actually ready to get hurt, but he didn’t feel a thing. He opened his eyes, and saw his mom in front of him, facing him, and smiled, “I love you. Go.” Tears came out of her eyes and she closed her eyes for the last time.

Jungkook was so shocked, he didn’t believe what just happenned. His mom was now lying on the floor with blood soaking her clothes. All he remembered was her mom told him to go, and he did. He looked at his dead par

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter