001

I'll be there, jieun-ah (EDITING IN PROGRESS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                “Ne, annyeong haseo seung hyun sunbae, your presentation earlier was really great.” I said to him as he passed by me. I just came here last week to work as an intern, and I fell for him already. He was a boyfriend-material. Seunghyun sunbae was always chased by girls because of his looks and his intelligence, and I know that i don't even have a chance seeing all the pretty co workers in the company. Everyone wants to date him, including me. “Oh annyeong ji eun-ah, nice clothes and shoes by the way.” He replied with a smile. O MY GOD! Did I hear it right? Did he just compliment me? I’m freaking out right now. He noticed me! He even look at my shoes! I was blushing and I smiled by myself like a pabo.

                It was 6 p.m. already and it was time to go home. I was on my way home when suddenly I felt uneasy. I walked home and as I get into my neighborhood, no one was there. It was kind of dark already, and i was scared.

I had always been scared of the dark, ever since that time.

                I felt uneasy. I heard someone else’s footsteps behind me, or maybe it was just my hallucination and I was too scared to look back. My hands started to get colder and sweaty. What if it’s a stalker? No, a robber, or is it possibly a killer?! Cold sweats started pouring over my face. The street was dark. No one was there. I started to walk faster, and the footsteps were also following my pace. I wanted to shout but my voice wouldn't cooperate with me. I was too nervous.

                I started to search my bag for something useful to hit the stranger with. Found it, an umbrella. Slowly I took the umbrella out of my bag, unfold it and turned back with the umbrella opened, ready to attack. “WHAT DO YOU WANT?!” I screamed at the stranger and my jaw was wide opened. My cheeks started burning. My legs felt weak.

                “SEUNGHYUN SUNBAE?!!!!” I felt like at any moment, I would die out of embarassment. “What are you doing here, sunbae?” I asked slowly to him but then he smirked. Did he just smirked? What the hell, does he think it’s funny?

                He giggled, “I was also on my way home when I saw you in this neighborhood walking alone. I thought that it is dangerous for a girl like you to walk alone at night. So maybe I coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter