trois.

Say You Love Me

"No!"
Choking out a sob, Chanyeol's eyes jolt open as his head shoots up.
His breathing was heavy, ragged as the cold sweat washed over him once again.
He looked around franatically as he searched for something but just couldn't find it.
With a deep sigh his face met the soft coffee colored carpet again.
He stared off into nothing, hugging the sweater close to his chest.
'This can't do. This won't be enough.'
Chanyeol thought to himself, chewing his lower lip for the next thirty minutes before finally getting the strenght to get up again.
Waltzing off to the bathroom he splashed his face with cold water, shaking away the sleepiness.
He found himself staring at the reflection in the mirror as he took the towel in hand.
His skin was as pale as ever, lips chapped and dark circles heavy under his eyes.
Was he getting this sleep deprived?
It didn't seem to bother him, he never really felt the need to catch up with his sleeping schedule. Maybe he was just too busy to notice.
Maybe he should pick some sleep pills up next time he turns up for his shift.
Maybe he should even give himself some time off.
Maybe.

Gently patting the towel over his face Chanyeol walked out of the bathroom, deep in thought as he seated himself at the desk,
legs lazily dragging across the floor as he spun around.
His eyes landing on that one picture he'd gotten a few days back.
He found himself staring at the signature before making up his mind and almost agressivelly opening the laptop as he took the phone into his hand.
______________________________________________


"Good work today, guys! Keep it up!" 
The man sitting in the chair of the director stood up, clapping his hands, signaling for everybody to stop what they were doing.
"Today, we're finishing surprisingly early and that's all thanks to our star! Good job, Baekhyun!"
The man continued, extending his hand out to point at said male as everyone turned their heads and started clapping at the flustered young man.
"Ah, no. I didn't do much, really. I mean, I just did what I usually do.
This is all thanks to our wonderful crew who worked hard and helped us finish on such a short notice!"
The blonde nervously scratched the back of his neck as he explained, earning a laugh or two from the staff.
"Ahh, our Baekhyun-ah! As bashful as ever!"
"This calls for a celebration! Drinks on me!"
The director announces, causing everyone to errupt into a loud cheer.


"Come on Baek, aren't you going?"
Sehun, Baekhyun's best friend and co-star called out, waving at the latter as he was preparing to leave with the rest of the staff,
shaking Baekhyun out of his thoughts.
"Huh? Oh-- 
 I-I'm kind of feeling unwell. You should go without me, I'm not in the right mood to drink."
He announced, sheepish grin adorning his features causing his friend to give him a menacing glare.
"You guys go, I'll catch up with ya soon!" Sehun announced to the staff, waving them off before he walked towards Baekhyun.
His gaze was firmly plastered on the ground in front of him, not gazing up even as the latter stepped in front of him.
"Hey, what's the matter? You do realize that I can tell when you're being fake, right?"
Sehun grabbed a hold of Baekhyun's shoulder, shaking him a bit.
"It's just that..uhm.."
"Yes?"
"Well, I..I might need to stop by the pharmacy again."
"What do you mean again? Didn't you go already a few days back? Don't tell me you've already swallowed down all the pills!"
Furrowing his eyebrows, Sehun raised his voice, causing his friend to flinch.
"Uh, I-I kind of got held off and I didn't get a chance to get them."
Baekhyun whispered, playing with his fingers as he looked anywhere but at Sehun.
"Tch...these goddamn saesangs,I swear..I can't let you leave the house without the tightest security."
"Ah! No, it's fine. Really! I-I can take care of myself Sehun, you don't have to baby me."
Jutting out his lower lip he finally gave the male a heart-melting look, making his heart skip a beat or two.
"A-Alright, fine. I'll forgive you this time-
 But, under one condition! You're letting Tao drive you there!"
The younger spoke in a flustered tone as he brought his hand up to pat the messy bundle of blonde hair that lay atop Baekhyun's head.
"Thank you, Sehun-ah. You're really the best." 
Baekhyun spoke with a smile before burying his head into the taller man's shoulder.

______________________________________________

It's been probably less than half an hour since Baekhyun parted ways with Sehun
and got into the car with his driver, Tao yet here they are, in front of the pharmacy.
'Damn, Tao's fast.'
Baekhyun thought to himself, 
but hey, good thing he didn't drift through the bustling streets like a madman, like Sehun does.
If he opts for driving himself anywhere he likes, Baekhyun wonders what Sehun pays Tao for then.
The only times he's seen the chinese boy drive is when he escorts him somewhere.
As he pondered over it, Tao's voice shook him out of his thought, the car coming to a stop.
"I'll be waiting in the front sir, unless you need me with you?"
His catlike eyes shooting Baekhyun a concerned look through the rearview mirror.
"Ah, no! Don't worry, I'll be fine. It's just five minutes or so. And please, just call me Baekhyun, Taozi."
Said male chuckled as he pulled his cap on before getting out of the car, earning a flustered sound from Tao.
Making out the name of the pharmacy in the dark, Baekhyun was kind of reluctant to go inside but on second thought,
he needed those meds and he goddamn needed them now.
Stumbling to the enterance he slowly opened the door, biting at his lower lip not to make too much sound yet forgetting about the bell atop the door and cursing under his breath when he hears someone yelling a 'I'll be right there' from the back.
It takes approximately two and a half minutes and a chewed up, bleeding lip of Baekhyun's for the person to show up and honestly, he hadn't been expecting the person in front of him yet he's somehow glad that it isn't him.
The auburn haired male, sporting the cutest smile ever wasn't what Baekhyun had been expecting at all.
His hair pushed back with some gell, striped red sweater underneath the white robe and a pierced ear is all Baekhyun could see but damn,
he wasn't one to complain.
"Uh, excuse me? Can I help you?"
'Even his voice, damn Baekhyun. You need to calm down.'
he thought to himself before shaking his head and looking back at the pharmacist whose hands had now been buried into the pocket of his robe,
still the same smile on his face.
"Ah, yeah. I'd need this medication I've been perscribed."
He fumbled with the contents of his wallet before finding the paper and handing it to the male.
"Mm, okay."
The cheerful face being replaced by a serious one as he examined the writing on the paper, giving Baekhyun time to sneak a glance at his name tag.
'Kim Minseok'.
"I'll be back in a second, we keep those in the back so I hope you don't mind waiting."
There it is, that gummy smile again.
"No, no. I'm not in much of a hurry."
Baekhyun rubbed the back of his neck nervously as he smiled.
______________________________________________

Running a hand through his crumpled features, Chanyeol sighed.
His eyes were hurting, he's had too little caffeine today and his room was a total mess.
Papers torn and crumpled, a pen here and there, the clothing from last night still messily scattered across the room.
All that lay in front of Chanyeol were his laptop, a pen and a thick notebook, already scribbled through.
Ocassionally typing something and then transferring it to paper were some of the things he'd spent his entire day on doing.
He called in sick early today, letting Minseok know he wouldn't be showing up for a good day or two.
Sighing, Chanyeol closed a few of the twenty-something tabs, as he was finished with them.
Having such a large amount of tabs would probably be normal for someone who'd need them for later or was maybe multi tasking but,
It wasn't really usual to have those twenty-something tabs open on one and the same thing.
Information on Byun Baekhyun. 

'Byun Baekhyun is a South Korean actor and model.
He began his acting career in the 2011 drama Moon Lovers.
In 2013, Byun ranked respectively in third place according to a survey entitled 'Actors Who Lit Up 2013' by Gallup Korea,
one of the most recognized awards in Korea for the entertainment industry.
He is best known for his leading roles in Dream (2012), The Capable Ones (2014) and Singing in the Rain (2015).
On November 12, 2015, it was announced that Baekhyun was in talks to star in the new drama 'Promise 약속'.
Byun has won and been nominated for several acting awards during his career. He is the youngest actor in history to be awared the Grima-'

Chanyeol violently slammed the laptop shut, this wasn't info that he needed.
He sat there, in the darkness of his room pondering and scrolling through his phone, until he found what he'd been looking for.
Pressing the green call button he raised the device up to his ear, enduring the annoying dial sound for about thirty seconds until the person picked up.
"Hello?"
"Hey there, hyung! It's been a while."


agressivelly ayos @u all i' m sorryryryry i feel like my writing skeelz are failing me and i'm prolly rite wtf
i feel like i planned to writ e this differently and well longer or some b ut guess that didn' t happen haha orz farewell