un.

Say You Love Me

Chanyeol woke up, eyes shooting open as he almost jumped up out of bed.
His breathing was heavy, ragged as the cold sweat washed over him.
This was the umpteenth time a dream like this occured.
He's experienced this dream so many times, it's the only thing he dreams about lately and honestly, Chanyeol can't remember the last time he's dreamt about something happy.
As he tousled the messy hair atop his head the male unwillingly parted from his warm and comfortable bed, getting up to prepare himself for another boring day at work.

Working at a pharmacy wasn't that boring actually, Chanyeol got to wear a nice white coat and talk to his friend, Minseok if their shifts sometimes lined up.
But the downside to it was the constant smell of medicine and disinfectant, making him sometimes even dizzy if he breathed the air in too fast.

Almost 11 o'clock in the morning and three hours into the shift yet only one person walked in to buy cold medicine.
Chanyeol was bored beyond death, he felt like this would be one of those days that would drag on forever, never nearing it's end.
Maybe for a second he could sit down and rest, considering he'd gotten up so early and had a nightmare, yet again.
Slowly plopping himself on the comfy blue chair he rested his arm on the counter before brushing his fingers through the silver locks that lay atop his head.
Letting the hand stay there, fingers buried in hair Chanyeol promptly closed his eyes.
He was so close to getting comfortable and getting some rest but no, the bell atop the enterance just had to goddamn startle him out of his peace and quiet.
Totally out of it, Chanyeol jumped up as he rubbed his eyes tiredly before taking a look at the person before him.

"Welcome to Pharmacy Kim, how may I help yo-"
The tall male froze as he finally got a look of the person, well, male, before him.
He wore a black baseball cap, bleached strands messily sticking out at the bottom, a blue oversized coat hanging off of him a few sizes too big and of course, not to forget the black mask covering half of his face.
Chanyeol squinted a bit as he observed him before opening his mouth to speak.
"Uh, so wha-"
"One second please."
Said the male, his voice a bit muffled behind the mask as he raised his hand when his phone started ringing.
Taking the mask off he swiped the answer button on his phone before one of his fingers came to rest on his lower lip making the latter widen his eyes.
"Yes, hello?"
That gestured looked so familiar to him yet he couldn't put the reason on spot.
Furrowing his eyebrows as he eyed the smaller male before him Chanyeol started pondering, pondering and pondering until something came to him.
"Oh my God.."
he whispered, his body tensing up as he started sweating bullets.
"How could this.. what..?"
Chanyeol brought up a hand to cover his mouth, the expression making him look as if he'd just seen a dead man.

"Yeah, alright. I got it. Bye."
The shorter male chuckled at the person on the line before hanging up.
"So, as I was saying I-"

"Oh dear Lord, Baekhyun..I-Is that you?"
Chanyeol barely croaked out, staring wide eyed at the person before him.

"..not this again.."
Baekhyun cursed under his breath.
He didn't need this crap right now, he really didn't.
A few seconds of silence as Baekhyun slowly stepped backwards, causing Chanyeol to react and come out from behind the counter towards him.
"Dear God, Baekhyun..What happened? Why didn't you say it was you when you walked in?"
Chanyeol stopped in front of the man, taking a hold of his shoulders making Baekhyun tense up.

"U-Um, excuse me?"

"What do you mean by 'excuse me'? Is something wrong?"
Furrowing his eyebrows at him yet again, Chanyeol leaned into his private space making the latter shriek and step away from him, pushing his arms off of his shoulders.

"B-Baek, I'm-
 What's going on, I don't understand.."

"What the hell are you talking about? I don't even know you!
 Invading someone's personal space, now that's unheard of!"
Baekhyun declared in a furious tone before stomping out of the pharmacy as Chanyeol followed suit.

"No, wait! Please, just tell me what's going on!"

"A complete stranger invading my personal space is what's going on! 
 Look, I see that you're a fan but please just leave me be for one goddamn day.
 I've had enough of you people stalking after me wherever I go."
He yelled angrily, taking the cap off of his head and running a hand through his bleached hair.

"But, I don't-"

"Look, please just-"
Stopped Baekhyun as he took one of the flyers in front of the pharmacy and scribbled something on it with a black marker.
"Here, take this.
 Take it and leave me goddamn alone."
He shoved the paper into his hand before hurriedly turning away and sprinting to the black van that was apparently waiting for him in the middle of the street.

Chanyeol stood there flabbergasted and totally out of his mind.
Only a bit later, when the car had disappeared from his view had he regrained himself, taking a look at the paper.
"Wh-"
Messily scribbled on the back of the paper was a signature that read "Baekhyun" with a small star next to it.
Staring at the paper before his eyes confusedly he spaced out, asking himself all kinds of questions at that moment.
What the hell was going on?
Why did Baekhyun pretend like he didn't know him?
And why the hell did he give him his signature?
All these questions were left to be unanswered.

"-an you hear me? Helloooo?? Earth to Chanyeol."

"Huh? What?"
Snapping out of it, Chanyeol backed away a bit in surprise, seeing Minseok stand before him.

"What do you mean what?! You ran out and left the pharmacy unatended when I went away for goddamn five minutes, Chanyeol! What the hell was that?"
Minseok yelled angrily as he looked up at his co-worker, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I..I'm sorry but I was kind of..well..in a rush-"

"In a rush??"

"I-I don't know, I saw Baekhyun and went to approach him but he pretended like he didn't know me and just ran away. I don't understand what's going on. Why would he pull such a joke on me?"
Letting out a deep, dissatisfied sigh Chanyeol shook his head as Minseok gave him a puzzled look.
"What? What did I say?"

"Uh, Chanyeol.."

"Yeah?"

"Who the hell is Baekhyun?"


okay not sure if this first chapter turned out how i liked it aaaa 
i might correct it a bit later sobs aggressively 
/is extremely sorry  if it wasn't what you expected ; - ;