Paranoid

Destiny

After dinner we when for a karaoke. I was shocked hearing all of them singing especially Hyesung and Dongwan. They really great singing in high note. All of them should debut as a singer. I can be their manager or stylist. I'm going so far with my wild imagination. I just laughed and smile by myself. Then I just realised that it kinda late. I keep looking at my watch. Wondering if Ji On slept yet. I didn't realised that Andy watching me. 

"What's wrong? You want to go home now?" Andy ask with concerned voice. 

"I'm so sorry Andy-ah. I don't think that I would be stay long with you guys. My friend must be waiting for me at home now. I should be going right now." I hope I don't hurt his feelings since we just started to have fun. 

"No. No. Don't be sorry. I'll send you back home. Hyungs can still wait for me here." Explained Andy. 

Andy stop his hyungs from singing then we saying goodbye to each other. On our way to my house, we been talking non stop and singing too, each time we hear our favourite song were played by the DJ radio. After 30 minutes we just reached my house. Before saying goodbye, Andy ask for my phone number and saying that we will keep seeing each other just like before. I agree with him since I'm really happy when that happens.

"Ji On-ah.. Choi Ji On.. I love you so much. You know that I love you, right?" I'm expressing my love to her and she just look at me with weird look. 

"Are you drunk? Wait of course you are not because you can't drink alcohol. What's wrong with you? Did you eat wrong medicines?" Ji On asking and her curiosity really show on her face. 

"First, I want to thank you for the movies ticket and that make me meeting with Andy." I can't continue because of her expression. 

"What? You mean your Guardian Angel, Andy? Omona, you finally meet him. I'm so happy for you. That's why you were late." Ji On nods and smile. Now I need to tell her about Tae Mi.

"There another surprise I need to tell you. I meet Tae Mi too." I just stopped talking, waiting for Ji On response. 

"WHAT? WHO? TAE MI? THAT PSYCHO JERK!!" Ji On voice really loud. She really surprised hearing that name. I try to calm her and tell her the whole story. That's how my night been spend with Ji On. 

It's been 2 month since I meet Andy. It was the best month. We really getting close and I also started become their Maknae in Andy's "siblings". Also it take a month to call them oppa since it's hard for me to do that no matter who. I never thought that my happiest moment would vanished so soon. 

"Team Leader Song, there were a bouquet of orchids for you on your table. You are so lucky." Saying Jenifer innocently.

When I heard the words of "orchid", it give me goosebumps and chills. I when straight to her and request her to gave me the visitor list. I wrote down the florists company name and ask Jenifer a favour to search the company phone number in website. I start calling them and ask if they keep any record of the sender. When I get they confirmation I thank Jenifer and walk slowly to my table. 

Everyone tease me but I didn't care more what are they talking about. My mind just blank and my legs suddenly can't support me anymore. I just fell down after I saw the orchids. My colleague surprise seeing me and they try to help me up. They non stop asking me if I'm alright or not. I just nodded and apologies to them for making them worries. 

I sat and keep looking at the orchids. No one would gave me orchids except for one person. That will be Tae Mi. How did he know I'm working here? How did he find me? Am I too paranoid or my instincts is right. I can't focus anymore now. 

Time sure flies so fast and my work done for a day. I keep looking my surroundings if I can see Tae Mi. I can't calm since the orchids been delivered. When I reach home I check first if anyone following me. 

On the next day. I keep praying that there will be no more surprised. I works with positive thoughts and prays for the best day today. Suddenly I get a call. I rush to the store and there he is Kang Tae Mi standing next to Min Hi one of the Sales Assistant Executive. I need to be professional and collect all my courage to face him. 

"Hi. My name is Song May. I'm a team leader here. Please accept my apologies on behalf of our staff for any inconvenience caused. How can I assist you, Sir?" I need to pretending like I don't know him. Hope he do the same. But my heart really boiling right now. I need to be this hypocrite and be polite at the same time with him. 

"Team Leader Song May. You should help me since I can't even communicate with her. I asking her where is the factory for this brand. How can she doesn't know. " Spontaneous Tae Mi saying it with rude way and pointing his finger to Min Hi. I can't help myself but cursing at him right now in my head. What a nonsense situations that I have to deal with this man. 

"Sir, please follow me to our office regarding this matter. I'll lead you the way." Now I just need to bring him to the office. He just nodded and follows me. I can't stand when he standing behind me. I hate this feeling. 

"Yah May. We can stop now since your staff is not around." said Tae Mi with his sarcastic tone. I stopped and turn around facing him. 

"I'll give you a warning Tae Mi. Don't disturb me and don't even think that I'm still weak like before. Leave me alone or else I'll report this to police. You know exactly I would do that." I gave him a warning. I can do this. I know I can 

"You know May, this is why I love about you. You really different with others and you getting prettier. I told you right, no one can have you if I don't. Not even that Andy. I'll leave now and we will meet again soon." Tae Mi gave me a wink and just like that he leaves.

I really hate him. Then I realised that I need to check if any CCTV around us so this can be as evidence. Now my paranoid is hunting me again.