Appointment

Destiny

It's been 10 days, Tae Mi still didn't get caught. I wonder where could he be. It also been 10 days that I been staying at Andy's house. I don't even go to my house since then. Everyone including Ji On's parents suggest to sell the house. It's not easy to find a new place especially that place need to be near with Ji On's family and my work place. 

"May-ssi, are you looking for a new house? That's good. I'm try to selling my apartment. It's very convenient for you too to come to works. Would you like to see my apartment?" Manager Lim from marketing team giving me such a great opportunity. 

"Tomorrow is my day off. Is it okay for you?"

"Sure why not. It's my day off too. That's great. How about 12.00 pm?" Manager Lim setting time. 

"I'm okay with the time. Can you texting me your address later?" I'm so excited. I can't wait to tell Ji On about this.

At the same time Andy called Ji On. 

"Hello, Ji On-ssi. Tomorrow is May's birthday. How did she celebrates it? For 2 years I wasn't with her. I thought that we could make a small party between us? I can reserved a venues and we could make a surprise birthday party too. What do you think?" Andy had planned this so long. He can't messed with it since he really want to make the best birthday for her.

"Omo, I forgot about it. Usually we take a day off and we just go anywhere. I have to working tomorrow. I'm sure she took day off. Can I let you do all and let me know the details later. I'm really busy with my work. I'm sorry." Ji On apologetic. 

"It will be an honour to do it. Don't worry. Leave it to me. I'll text you all the details tonight or on tomorrow morning." Andy just smiled. He can't wait for tomorrow. 

Tomorrow at 12.00pm, I'm going to one of my colleagues apartment. He said that he put it on sale and it was a coincidence that both of us on day off. It's great opportunity right? I'll took some pictures and send it to you tomorrow. - I press Send. I'm sure she gonna call me. 

An incoming text received from Ji On - I wish I could call you and go with you tomorrow but I'm so busy right now. I'm also be working tomorrow. I'm so sorry my dear friend. 

May send a reply - Don't worry about it. I'll be fine. Don't forget your meal and drink some energy drinks. Take care my best friend. Bye. 

Another response from Ji On - I have tons of it in my drawers. He he he. Let's have dinner tomorrow night okay. I'll let you know the time later. Love you best friend. Bye. 

I'll be busy tomorrow. Well that's good since I have a plan. If Manager Choi don't remind me, I'm sure I'll go to work tomorrow. I totally forgot about my day off and my birthday.