Surprise Birthday's Gift

Destiny

After a long explaination to Andy, Andy gave up on me. He always remind me to keep my hand phone on and check the battery. He wish that I could tell him yesterday so he can go with me. He really worried that I go by myself. Andy even prepare me a pepper spray. It's convenient to bring. 

After lunch at Mr Lim's apartment, I go out for a walk. The location is good. It really nice neighbourhood too. I really love Manager Lim's apartment. I'm might consider to bought it. Still need to discuss with Ji On's parents.

I received a text from unknown number - May, it's me Ji On. My hand phone out of battery so I'm using my colleagues number. Just wanted to tell you that at 5.00pm there will be a taxi waiting for you. So just go to the restaurant with that taxi. I'll be waiting for you with my parents. Love from your best friend. Bye. 

I just smiled. What's with this taxi. I guess everyone is so worry about me being alone. I look at my watch and I have much time. I should go home now so I can prepare a dinner for Andy and getting ready. 

After all the cooking, I leave a notes for Andy. "Andy-ah, I'm sorry that you have to eat alone tonight. I'm going to having dinner with Ji On's family right now. Call Hye Sung oppa or Eric oppa to having dinner with you since there's a plenty food to eat. Enjoy your dinner ^^. P.S : Today is my birthday. I guess you forgotten. From May. 4.45pm"

It's 5.00pm and there were a taxi waiting for me. 

"Are you Song May?" The taxi ahjussi asking.

"Yes I am. Thank you for waiting." I answered and thanking him. 

I wonder where this restaurant could be. It take an hour and half to go there. The taxi fees must be expensive. It's look like this taxi heading to a beach. Ji On probably make a reservation at a seafood restaurant. I'm so excited thinking of it. 

"We here. You need to go to the beach. Your friend is waiting there." Said ahjussi. 

Beach. Why is she waiting for me there? What could be she planning? I just follow as ahjussi said. I look around and there where no one there. Also I can't see any restaurant nearby. I try to take my hand phone from my bag, then I stop taking it out. I saw a silhouette coming closer to me with a bouquet of roses that cover the person face. He even wearing a suits. Could it be Andy? It can't be him since this person is taller than Andy. It's not Hye Sung oppa too since Hye Sung oppa have a slim legs. There's only left Eric oppa or Jun Jin oppa. He approached me closer and he stop right in front of me. Our distance only one step. That's how close we are. 

"Eric oppa?" I asked but no response. 

"Jun Jin oppa?" still no response. 

He gave a card for me to read the contents. I opened it and read it.

"I want to thank you for being born. I'm happy that we know each other and being together. I'm glad for knowing you. Please forgive me for this simple surprise birthday. Happy Birthday, our May."

After I finished reading the card, I look at him and he slowly lay down the bouquet to showing his face. I was shocked and almost get a heart attack. I try to run but he grab my body and I saw a white handkerchief near to my face. I struggling but then everything was all black. 

At Andy house. 

"May, I'm home." Andy didn't hear any response.

He go to her room, she wasn't there. He knock the bathrooms door still no response. He go to living room and kitchen. He stopped at dining table. He saw a full course of meal and a seaweed soups. He read the notes and grab his hand phone to call Ji On. 

"Hello. Ji On-ssi, is May with you right now?"  Andy don't like this feeling. Something is wrong. 

"Hello. No, she is not. Wasn't our plans that you came together?" Ji On starting to panicked. 

"Yes. She leaves a note saying that she will be with your family. Her notes even write the time. It was 4.45pm. Right now it's 6.30pm. Ji On-ssi, I'll need to call you back. I have to locate her." Andy don't wait for Ji On response and he hang up the call. 

He looks at the tracking application and try to locate May. He can't find her. Is she off her hand phone. He try to call her and it when straight to the voicemail. It can't be Tae Mi. Andy don't waste anytime and call the detective. He explained to him. Later Andy get a call from everyone. Seem like no one know where she is. Andy ask everyone to come to his house. 

Now he is so sure this had to do with Tae Mi. He can't even sit thinking about May's safety.