Memory

Destiny

"Yah, Jin-ah. It's May turn now." Dongwan stop Junjin from eating. Junjin just smiles and put his chopstick into his mouth. 

"Well, I don't know what else to say since everyone already know my name. I'm just a friend of Andy." I'm smile and look at Andy but Andy just looking at the foods. 

"Ha ha ha that's right. Ok, let's eat before the meals getting colder. We can talk while eating." said Minwoo. 

"Thank you for the food." everyone says in the same times and we look at each other. We all burst out laughing.

I keep watching Andy and he didn't eat much. So I took some of the meat and put on his bowl. He just nodded and didn't even look at me. I know that sign. He needs to calm himself. I understand and just continue eating. 

"So May, where did you working?" Suddenly Dongwan started asking and he continues eating while looking at me waiting for an answer. 

"I'm working at S Department store." my answer is short. I don't know what else to answer. 

"Oh, aren't everyone working like 6 days a week in department store?" now Hyesung ask with curiosity.

"That's right. I've been working non stop for 2 weeks and I had request for 1 extra day off. So I'll be off today and tomorrow." my explanation make everyone so focus on me. I feel burdened and just continue eating. 

"That's why you are watching a movie alone?" I was surprised that Andy start talking. That's a good sign. 

"Yes, I am but that's wasn't in my original plans today. My friend who bought the movie ticket for me. It'll be a waste if I didn't go. That's why I when and I'm glad that I did. We meet today. If not, we won't know when will we be seeing each other." my voice showing how happy I am.

"So explain to us May. Why did Andy so angry and even drag you?" Junjin just asking a Jackpot question. 

"Well, hmm.." I've no chance to explain since my sentences been cut off by Andy. 

"Because she acting stupid again. That's why." there he goes again. It exactly like 2 years ago. He worried about me. This is Andy that I know. 

"Andy-ah, don't be like that to her. May, please understand him. Just continue talking." Hyesung saying with his calm voice and even hug Andy. 

I take a deep breath to collect my courage to tell what exactly happened.

"I just meet my ex-boyfri..." again Andy cutting off my sentences. 

"Psycho ex-boyfriend." Andy said it with anger tone. 

"Oh, that's what happened. No wonder he like this. Our Maknae is  really worried about you. Just like before, right Andy?" I'm confused when Hyesung saying that. Is it mean that they all know about my history with Tae Mi? Did Andy told them? 

"Yes, sure." I only could nods and stop eating. At the same time my phone ringing. It's a text notification. I take out my phone from my handbag and read it, it's from Ji On. She will stay overnight at my house. I'm happy she did that since I need someone to talk with.

"Is it your boyfriend?" Minwoo asking me with his smile eye. He really cute when he smiles like that. 

"No. It's my friend." I put my phone on table and start to drink of water. I'm not thirsty but the way I drank it like I am. 

"So why did you do that?" now Andy asking like a detective. 

"I didn't do it on purpose. I'm really shocked seeing him. I never expecting will meeting him here.That's why." I lied. Deep inside me, I still get trauma. I thought I'll be fine but I'm not. 

"Stop lying would you! I remember your expression. It's the same just like 2 years ago." Andy was right. I did show him the same expression. Who am I trying to lie. Ji On and Andy know when I was lie. 

"Would you excuse us, May. You two just continue talking. We gonna be outside for a while." Eric showing a cigarette box. I guess they giving us a space to sort it out since the conversation getting serious. I just nods and smile.

"Andy-ah, can we forget about it. I'm fine and I'm with you now. I'm safe right?" I just hope Andy understand because I want to forget Tae Mi's face. 

"Now explain to me what exactly happened? Why did you leaves without any notes or a proper goodbye? Where you been staying here all this year?" Andy keep asking questions non stop like theres no tomorrow. 

"I don't want to burden you anymore. Also that's the only option I can do to stay away from Tae Mi. That's why I didn't tell anyone. Yes, I was here for the past 2 years. I'm happy here. Andy-ah, I'm so sorry." I really am feel guilty towards him because he is my only friend that I trust most and the less to hurt.  

He sighed. We just stay quiet for awhile and I decided to break the ice by asking him a question. 

"Andy, did your hyungs know about what did Tae Mi done to me?" It wasn't that I don't trust him. I know Andy good keeping his promises. I just wondering with Hyesung words. 

"No they don't. I just told them that we know each other because of your psycho ex-boyfriend. They didn't ask anything else since I didn't talk much." Andy explained make more sense. I'm relieved hearing that. Only Andy and Ji On now about this. 

"I really missed you Andy. I'm missing you being my Guardian Angel too. Ah, do you remember the day we when to the beach without planning, no foods and that day it to be a raining day? I when there sometime when I miss you. It gave me a great memories." It's true that the most memorable day and that day too make me realize that I started to see you as a man not a friend.

Andy smiles and look at me without blinking. My heart beats really fast. 

"We only know for 6 months but we do have lots of good memories. You know when you disappear, you can't even imagine how much I'm worried about you. I also keep following Tae Mi in case if he know where you are but he's not. He just like me, he been searching for you too. I pray so that he didn't find you first. May-ah, please don't do that again. Promise?" he showing his pinky finger and waiting for me to accept it. I didn't hesitate and just make a promise with him. He smiled. I'm glad that ease his worries. 

We continued talking and laughing about our past. Yes, I should thanks to Tae Mi too since because of him, I get to meet one fine yet awesome gentleman and protective man name Lee Sun Ho.