Guardian Angel

Destiny

After woke up, Andy reach out his hand phone to texting a reminder to Min Woo hyung about the cake, Eric and Dong Wan hyung about the food, Hye Sung hyung about the present and Jun Jin hyung about the balloon and flowers. He been preparing this so long and it's also a same day that Soo Wook came back to Korea. Since May didn't get to celebrate her birthday, he make decisions to celebrates it today. All he have to do is praying that nothing go out of planned. He look at the time then he get ready to go out for a jogging. 

As for May, she rushed to take a showers since she woke up late. She had to prepared a breakfast. After breakfast, they do the laundry and cleaning the house. It's afternoon and both of them getting ready to go out. Last night May already decided. She need to tell Andy. 

"Andy-ah, I need to tell you something."

"Sure. What is it?"

The bell rings interrupt us. We didn't expecting anyone at this hour. The bell rang again. Andy check the monitor but there's no one. 

"Probably a kid. Let's just checked." I told Andy.

Then the bell rang again. After Andy opened the door

"HWAAA!!" 

I was startled and almost curse. 

"Ha ha ha. We did it Jin." Eric satisfied. They do high five and non stop laughing. 

"Hyung, look at her face. Seem like she saw a ghost. He he he." said Jun Jin.

 "Aigoo. Oppa, if I have a heart attack what are you gonna do?"

"Because you don't have one that's why we do it. Ha ha ha." Eric tease. 

"Hyung, what are you doing here? Aren't we supposed to meet there?" Andy ask with his confused face.

"Well changing plan. Let's go together with one car. Saving the environment too. It's more fun if we go together. Seem like both of you are ready, let's go." 

"Let me get my bag first oppa." I rushed to my rooms. 

"Hyung, she gonna notice everything if we go in the same car." Said Andy.

"Don't worry Andy-ah. Everything is under control." Said Jun Jin.

"Oppa, let's go." 

Everyone surprise when May suddenly appeared. Immediately both Eric & Jun Jin hug May's arm and they whistle together besides May. Inside the SUV, everyone in a good mood and like always full of teasing and jokes. We reached to the park, Eric oppa decided that two of us find a place first and the rest of them will try to find a parking. While we walking, May keep pointing to Eric the location but he keep refusing.

"Eric oppa. What are you doing? We been walking non stop and all the empty space we saw you don't like it. They gonna looking for us."

"Don't worry bunny. They gonna be fine. There are too many people. Let's keep looking, okay bunny?" Eric oppa make a small tilt his head and smiles. 

I gave up and just followed him. Suddenly his hand phone rang and he didn't say anything. He just hang up. 

"May, I need a favour from you. First, trust me. Second, don't ask anything. Third, I need you to wear this." Said Eric and he hands out an orange eye mask to May.

What game is he playing now? I can't even ask what's going on. I just do what he said. He held my hand and shoulder. After awhile we been walking, we stopped. He let go of his hand. I can feel a fingers around my ears. When the eye mask opened,

"SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SONG MAY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU."

I don't know how to react but my eyes already flooding. I started crying. All of them were shocked. Andy come near me.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I'm just happy. This is happy tears. I'm sorry."

"You scared us. We thought you hate it.  Come sit down and blow the candles."

I look at the cute baby cake and smile. There were also an orange balloons, pink and red bouquet of roses, a presents, all of my types favourite foods and a guitar. They prepared a lots. 

"All of this is Andy's idea. He want to celebrate it on your birthday but you know. So he planned it today to give you a great memories for your birthday. Just remember this day okay, pretty?" Said Jun Jin oppa. 

"Thank you so much. I'm really thankful. But what's with the cake?"

"Ha ha ha. You like it? It's my idea. Since you are just like a baby so it's perfect for you." Said Min Woo Oppa. 

"Oh My Gosh. Why is it so hard to find you guys?" 

Everyone so surprise when suddenly a man approached us. All of us looked at him. He removed his hat and wave. 

"SOO WOOK!!" 

Everyone standing and hugs him. I'm was shocked and I can't even believe what I just saw. Is this real? Is it really him? They all know him? So he is Andy's best friend. 

"Let me introduce someone. Here.."

"Long time no see Wookie."

"Omo. May. Yes, it is since graduation right? Wow! This is unexpected."

"Wait. You two know each other?" ask Eric. 

"Yes, hyung. But how did all of you know May? Especially you Andy? Do you remember her?"

"What do you mean?" both of Andy and May ask the same question on same time. 

 "What? Andy, you don't remember? Then how you guys meet?"

"We know since college. Why do you keep asking that?" Andy answered and asked with confused tone. 

"Andy-ah, it's her. The girl that you save from the car accidents on the day you almost missed your flight. May, it's him. The guy that saves you and you keep begging me to letting you two meet." answered Soo Wook.

"Wow! This is definitely a fate. You two really meant for each other." said Hye Sung.

"It's looks like Andy is May's Guardian Angel since the beginning." add Min Woo. 

Both of us still in confusion. 

"Wookie, are you saying that he is the guy that save me from the car accidents? The day that kill my parents?" asked May. 

"Yes."

"So you're saying that on my summer breaks and on the way we go to the airport, we spotted a car accidents and she is the one that I pulled out from the car." explained Andy. 

"Yes. I told you, she want to meet you but you keep refusing. You just want to remain anonymous." explained Soo Wook. 

"You two should married. You guys definitely have a good story to tell your kids. Don't you agree May?" Jun Jin interrupt. 

"Well, I did ask her to be my girlfriend. Still witing for her answers." Said Andy spontaneous. 

I was caught off-guard with Andy's words. I'm so embarrassed. Everyone surprise too. 

"I knew it. That's why you are so jealous that night." said Eric. 

"Ha ha ha look at her. She blushing. Poor May." Hye Sung oppa hug me to cover my embarrassment. While others just laughed. 

"Definitely my best friend. Ha ha ha. Good job man. May, you do not need to think. You guys definitely are destined for each other." said Soo Wook. 

He definitely right. We meet on our final high school days the day I had accident. After three years we meet again on our final college days. We separated again after another two years we meet again until now. 

"Shall I sang a song for both of you? Then May will definitely say yes." said Dong Wan oppa. 

He started to sing and everyone sang along with him. Everyone on Andy's side and they keep teasing me. Now, I'm sure about his feelings towards me so am I. I shouldn't doubt anymore. I guess this is what they call Destiny.