Kidnapping Day 2

Destiny

At Andy's apartment. 

"Andy, we all worried about her. You need to be calm, eat and sleep. You don't even drink since yesterday. If your body getting weak how are you gonna save her from that bastard. You think she gonna be happy seeing you like this?" Dong Wan trying to persuade Andy. He really worried about Andy too. He never seen Andy like this. Dong Wan guess Andy truly liked May. 

"We only can wait. Let's pray that her hand phone will be on soon. So the tracker can locate her. That's the best we can do. We don't have any options."  Said Eric. 

"How can I be calm? I'm really pissed off right now with myself. She even cook for me and I don't even eat it. I shouldn't let her be alone on her birthday. I let my guard off and thought that she gonna be safe with me. So many things I'm regretting right now hyung. What if he kills her? I can't live if she die, hyung. I just can't." Andy felt on his knees. He started to cried. 

Everyone so shocked seeing Andy. All of them hug him and try to calm him. Hye Sung stay besides Andy and keep hugging him. Hye Sung also feeding Andy so that Andy could have some energy. He know how fragile is Andy's hearts. He can see how much that Andy liked May. Hye Sung no need to continue with his plans after seeing Andy just realised his feelings to May. 

"Hyung. Hyung. Look at the signals. Her hand phone is on. There she is." Everyone gather around Jun Jin. Then Andy hand phone received a call from the detective. 

"Andy-ssi, do you get the signals? We are heading to the location. If you received a text, try to make a call so the signals still on. We want to know if they moving or not." The detective give an order to Andy. Andy just said yes and ended the call. 

After a few minutes, Andy received a text. He didn't even bother to read the contents and he called May.

At the forest. 

"Tae Mi, you need to send a text to Andy with my number. They must be worried and waiting for me. If you want me to stay with you here, at least let them know that I'm fine so no one could looking for me. Am I right?" I need him to on the hand phone so Andy and oppas can find me. I can't stay with him for another days. 

"Alright, only for today. What should I type?" Tae Mi just obey with my suggestion. 

"I'm really sorry if I make all of you worried. I'm doing fine here and I don't have any charges for my hand phone. So I'll keep off of my hand phone. I'll be back home soon. Don't worry. Love from your best friend." Tae Mi typing and then he was so surprises after he send a text, he receiving a call. It was Andy. He reject the call and close May phone. 

At Andy apartment.

"Hyung, let's go to her. Police already go. We also know where she is.  I want to be next to her. Please?" Andy begging others.They can't say no seem likes they want to do the same. 

"Ah, Ji On. We need to inform her. She need to know too." said Min Woo. He call her. Ji On want to followed but Min Woo said it will take time to go to her place. He ask her to wait and they will be straight to Andy's apartment after she safe. 

At the forest. 

"What the hell. He call after I send a text. Is he really that fast reading your texts? He surprised me. May, I'll let you stay at your room. I need to prepare a lunch for us. I can't cook if you looking at me." just like that he carry me again to the room. Today he didn't tied me together with chair. So it's easy for him to carry me too. I pray that they can find me. To came here it took 1 hour and 30 minutes. So they will be here soon right? 

I falling asleep after few minutes. Then I hear a noises. There were shouting and noises of falling things. Is it them? Are they here? I wish I could see outsides. 

"Tae Mi, put the knife down. You are under a arrest for attempting murder, abusing 3 women, obligate the restrictions order and kidnapping. You have the right to remain silent." the detective telling  Tae Mi's rights and Tae Mi point the knife at the police. He try to take a hot water but the police more faster than him to avoid the dangerous situation. 

He fights with the police and finally a handcuff on his wrist. The detective ask Tae Mi where is May. Suddenly he can hear May calling for help.