A coincidence

Destiny

Finally after two weeks working non stop I get a day off for two days. Fortunately I don't have any plans to go out with anyone so i should start to do laundry and clean the house since I didn't get any chance to do so in past two weeks. 

Without realising that the time has passed so fast. Suddenly my phone ringing. I check the screen, it was Ji On. 

"Hello, Ji On-ah. What is it? You never called me at this hour." I'm really curious because it's true she usually will be with her boyfriend. 

"Oh May-ah. Nothing special. I bought an extra movie ticket tonight and I'm totally forgot to inform you. I put it on your mailbox. Since it's your day off so it's better go out rather then staying at home." Ji On saying like it was nothing. I'm really shock and when straight to the mailbox. There is really a movie ticket inside it. 

"Hey Ji On, what were you thinking? Have you ever thought if I want to go or not? Why are you wasting your money on this?" I know she have a good intentions but I just want to have a rest at home. 

"What? If you don't go then it's a waste of money, right? So just go ok! Enjoy the movie. Now Si An is here. I got to go. Talk with you later. Bye." Ji On just hung up. I can't even say anything. 

Ji On knows me better then anyone else. I'm always be at home on my day off. I'm just too lazy to go out but I'm fine went out by myself to anywhere. This is all thanks to her and her family. Without them, I'll be lost. I'm really grateful that I know her and she become my roommate in university. Personally I'm very shy meeting a new people but she completely change me. I check the time of the ticket, I still have 2 hours before the movie starts. I need to be ready now or I'll be late since its weekend and the traffic is bad. 

Finally I reach on time. I still have 15 minutes, I should buy some popcorn and drinks since its gonna be past dinner time when the movie is over. After two hours watching the movie, I'm very satisfied. It's really enjoyable and funny. Ji On did a good job by selecting this movie for me. 

"May? Song May right?" Someone calling my name. It's a very familiar voice to me. I turn around and a familiar face that I didn't see for 2 years. 

"Oh, Andy-ah. Long time no see. How are are you?" I'm really happy seeing him. Actually I miss him. 

"Ha Ha Ha, it's really you. I'm great. How about you?" Andy asking with his smiling eyes. 

"Same. I'm doing fine. What a coincidence, right? We meeting in here." Now I'm really thankful to Ji On again for this. Ji On, thank you so much. You just make my day. 

"Yah, are you two gonna keep chatting in here? We should go out by now." asking by one of Andy's friends. He is really cute when he smile. I can't even see his eyes. 

"Oh, sorry Minwoo hyung. May-ah let's go out together. I won't let you go that easy. Since we didn't see each other for so long. So many things to catch up." saying Andy.

"Sure." I just smile and nodded. Andy, you have no idea how happy I am now and of course I won't go home after seeing you here. 

We walk side by side and I just realised that I really need to go to ladies. I know this gonna happened when I drink to much of water today. 

"Andy-ah, I'm sorry. I really need to go to washroom." I don't know why I'm so embarrassed saying that to him. It's normal to go to washroom after watching a movie. 

"Yeah, sure why not. We will wait for you at outside. Don't run away ok?" joking Andy. I'm giggling hearing that and make a sign ok with my fingers.

"Oh!! May-ah." suddenly someone called my name after I come out from washroom and this time it's a familiar voice too. I'm really shocked when I seeing him. I can't even move. I feel like there was a glue stuck on my shoes. Why is he here? Why I must meeting him here. Why? What should I do? 

"Hi May. Long time no see." the way he saying is freaking me out. He is not smiling but he smirk. That look. I know that look. I just screaming inside asking for someone to save me right now.