Chapter 5

Drowning

{Death is tragic but Life is miserable}

Seungri wasn't lying about being late for his schedule. He has agreed to act in Hara's new MV after being pestered for weeks. He was reluctant at first beacuse he hated the song. That depressing song that depicts him so well. He was not confident enough to keep his cracking mask on and absolutely loathed the idea of the raw exposure to the world. 

However his long time friend was struggling with her career and needed a breakthrough that Seungri could provide. He has witnessed her depressing days after Kara broke up and this was the least he could do for her. He simply could not bring himself to reject her outstretched hand for help. A faint bitter smile stretched across his worn out face. Hara was thinking too highly of his ability and popularity. He was nothing but a member of Big Bang. A commoner amongst the royals. He remembered the various scenes of his hyungs joking about him being the seasoning of a dish on broadcast. Not quite the main dish, something that could easily replaced. In fact people get sick after eating too much of the same dish. Perhaps a change in seasoning is what BigBang needed but he has selfishly clinged onto them like a leech. He knew he was holding his hyungs back. He knew he was being shameless to leach off his hyungs' talents and popularity. He knew he did not deserve his current status as a member of the King of kpop. But he just couldn't let go. Couldn't let go of Seungri. Even hated and bashed by thousands out there, Seungri was all Lee Seunghyun has. He would really be nothing without Seungri...

Seungri pinched himself hard on his thigh to snapped himself out of the spiral of dark thoughts. It has been harder and harder to stay in reality nowadays. Don't lose yourself Lee Seungri. Don't lose yourself...

Seungri tried to focus on the script given by his manager. He chuckled dryly at the dark concept of the entire MV. 

"Guess I would be doing exceptionally well this time round."