The Geek and The Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hwang Nari went to her class alone with pony tail like usually. She gripped a few books in her arms and entered the class from the back door. She didn't bother to walk from the front door since she hated people glueing their eyes on her. 

She went to her seat which is beside the window. From the window, she can see the boys playing basketball. It's directly to the basketball court. She slammed her books on the table. It's not like she's not in the mood or anything. But it's just the way she acts. 

She sat down and plugged in her earphones in and played some songs. She tapped on her favourite playlist, the OSTs songs. She played "I Love You by Kim Bum Soo". She's deeply in love with ballad songs since it gave her the good and soft vibe that no one would ever give. 

She closed her eyes shut enjoying the slow melody and let her thoughts dive into the song. 

The sound of chairs moving interrupted her music signalling the homeroom teacher has arrived. She stood up and greeted the teachers along with the other students with "Good Morning, Mr Im." 

The homeroom that teaches them History. Most of the students slept during his class. She never did sleep though. She liked Mr Im's class. The only teacher who is deeply in love with the subject he's teaching. It inspire her a lot. How he loved his job. Even most of the people think it's lame. 

"Good morning students." he said and gave a cheerful morning smile. Nari unplugged her earphones and started taking out her textbook as she started focusing on the class. 

"Today we're going to learn about..." the class kept going on and students kept getting sleepier and sleepier. The class kept going and Nari was giving her full attention to the class. 

 

After the school bell rang, signalling the end of the school hours. Hwang Nari made her way to her dorm. She was greeted nicely by four of her roomate. Hani, Yeri and Young Il. The three friends who knew her well. Hwang Nari was hated by most of the people there. They called her a bully when the first day she came to the school and slapped a girl on her face. 

She slapped a senior on her face. She did it when she heard her calling one of her roomate a for stealing her crush. Well it's not her friend's fault when she was loved by the senior's crush. She still remembered the senior. It's Oh Ha Young. The one who sold her name as the Jeguk's e. Telling the whole school she slept with a bunch of guys before that made her a cold person.

Well, she went to college already. Too late cause the rumors spead wider than she thought. The whole school knew about it. Her name even got into the school's gossip site. She didn't ask her big brother to shut off the site eventhough he's a computer science major. 

Her big brother is a computer science engineer. He ran from the house to reject the offer of being the CEO of her father's company. And now, the whole burden was sent off to her. 

She still visit her big bro every week in a cafe. Her big bro's girlfriend is so nice to her that she already thought her as a biological big sister. Her brother, Hwang Tei was still trying to fix his relationship with his father but he didn't dare to apologize to him. After what he has done.

Hwang Nari threw herself on the bed. "Ugh. It's tiring." she muttered. "Is it?" asked Hani as she sat on Nari's bed beside her who was laying there. "Want some?" she asked as she handed a bowl of mangoes she was holding. 

Nari shook her head while still keeping her body laying on the bed. "Hani-ah." she called out. "Hm?" replied Hani. "I'm tired." she muttered. Hani snorted and smiled. "Have some rest then." she said and leave her as she made her way to her bed and keep doing what she was doing earlier. 

"But!" she suddenly say and stood up on the bed as she went off the bed and started changing. "But, what?" asked Yeri. "I need to go jog around. I gained weight yesterday. I ate too much chocolates." she said while cupping her own cheeks. Yeri chuckled and smiled. "Fat my ! I am fat but I don't bother to be thin." said Yeri. 

"Didn't you just ran away like almost 3 kilometres from your father's guards yesterday?" asked Hani. "Nope. That's not enough, though." she said and smiled as she gave her friend an eye smiles.

She is a bit chubby but Nari liked the way she is. She liked how Yeri is chubby and hugable. "Really? Don't want to come along?" asked Nari as she changed into her sport attire."Yep. Very sure." said Yeri and smiled. 

"Not you, lazy , Hani? Bona?" she asked. Young Il shook her head as focused on the game she was playing. "You and your game never give you time for me!" nagged Nari jokingly. "I am dating with my boyfriend, okay." she said and chuckled. 

"Who? Mingyu? Only you two would date in a game!" said Yeri as four of them chuckled. Nari put on her highlighted green shoes as she stood up, ready to went out. "I'll be going!" she said and smiled.

"Okay, have a good run!" said Hani as all of them waved her goodbye. 

 

 

"Seok, here! Pass me!" called out Seungcheol from afar as Seokmin passed him the basketball and he captured it with both of his hands as he bounced the ball a few times and made his way to the basket ring and passed it to Hoshi as he jumped and threw it straight into the ring. 

"Yea!" they all cheered happily. "Strike again! Boo you Boo Seungkwan!" said Hoshi as he playfully sticked out his tongue and wiggle his to him. "Psh" s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter