The Geek and The Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Run, Hwang Nari, run!

She rushed passed the river and ran through the bridge as fast as she could. Her hair was tied up nicely into a ponytail as it waved to the left and to the right as she ran off. 

The whole guards are ahead her. 

She turned her head to see a few guards still chasing her. A group of disgusting man with suits. Her father must've sent off this people to make her attend to the financing home tuition class. Ugh, how she hated the teacher. 

It's the class where her father urged her to attend to since he casually like, selfishly planned to let her inherit the whole company in the next adult life. Whereby she, doesn't even have a single interest into these. 

She has been tired trying to deny, reject, pushing away all the offer her father gave her but eventually, she failed. She do loved her father, yes. Her father has been a great man she could count on everytime. But on this situation. 

She ran passed the trees, and made her way to the street market. She thought it would be easier for her to confuse the guards, despite her luxurious wear, she still don't think they'll see her.

Her breath are becoming a lot more faster than they are. She ran cross the traffic as cars almost hit her. Luckily, she passed them easily. Horns and pins are heard from the car but she quickly escaped and completely ignored the yells and scams given by the drivers. 

She went into the street market. She ran passed a few shops and turned her head around to see the guards. "Oh, ." she cursed when she saw a few more were ahead her. She look back infront and almost crashed into a basket of fruits, but instead, she opened her legs wide and jumped as she passed the baskets and keep on running.

Her actions astonished a few people there. Her focus are still on running away. Again, she turned her head around, and saw only two guards left. She bit her lips and smirked a bit knowing she successfully turned a few down. "Two more to go" she muttered and snorted a bit. 

That's when, a lucky rock made her trip and stopped every actions she was doing. Her left foot were tripped and suddenly a guy was passing by and that moment, she crushed into the guy, and fell. 

Her whole body was fell off. She kept her eyes shut, knowing she's doomed and going to get caught by the guards. She groaned in furious before she realized she didn't fell on the floor. 

She quickly opened her eyes wide and turned to see a guy's head beside hers. She, then rapidly realized her whole body is on top of an unknown guy's body. She immediately lifted her body up, getting off him, while the guy, shook his head due to the painfulness he received.

He tilted his head to look at her and saw the fear face of her. He blinked a few times and his gaze was turned to the two guard who was coming. He then looked at her back before she tried to stand up. He saw reddish-blood-like spot on her sock. "She was hurted" he thought.

She tried to stand up and cursed in her breath. Her head turned around and saw the guards coming nearer. She sighed and rolled her eyes. The guy, on the other side, quickly went to her and grabbed her wrist as he dragged her to the left side, into the closed-fruit shop and wrapped his arms around her figure as the both squatted down behind a few boxes. 

Nari's head was digged into his chest as his hands and arms are tightly around her body. The whole situation was happening so fast. She has never been so close to a guy other than his father like this. 

Her heart was beating fastly. Not because of the gasping she's having, but the butterflies she's having in her stomach. She gasping quite loud and suddenly the guy covered with his right hand and whispered, "shh. They're closer" 

Nari gulped and sweats are dripping down from her forehead. 

Her gaze went straight onto the guy's chest. There was a necklace he was wearing. A small diamond sun shaped necklace. His hands were scented with flours. Smells like he has just done with doughing some bread.

Soon, when the guards went away, the guy let out a breath and let go of her as he looked down, not meeting her eyes. He was tired and still in pain with the fall earlier. 

Nari quickly went away and escaped from the shop as she walked fastly opposite direction from the guards. The pain from her ankle only lasted a few seconds. It's going to be just a simple wound. She has been used to it. Just now was just a shock from the impact.

The guy titled his head and saw the girl has escaped. He quickly stood up and went out of the shop as he saw her figure walking away, fastly. His gaze was fixed on her until they're gone away. He captured the look of her figure from the back and he remembered her face. Her face he stared before he saved her.

It was pale, sparkling eyes with red-natural looking lips. Her hair was dark brown and her eyebrows are naturally beautifully shaped to match with her eyes. Her cheeks are plainly cute and he took it as the most beautiful girl he'd ever met.

He lifted his hand to reach his chest where he could feel it was aggressively beating. "Seokmin, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter