The Geek and The Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nari beemed at the sound of her name from the other boy's lips. She blinked a few times at him before throwing a deathly glare, trying to signal him a "go away". She let out a soft groan before stomping away from him, leaving him hanging there.

"W-what?" mumbled Lee Seokmin as he quickly turned around and quickly catch up with her pace. "Hey." he poked her gently on her shoulders. Nari didn't reply but keep on walking as if he's not there.

"What are you doing in the middle of the night? It's past midnight and you're sneaking out?" he said as he frowned in disbelief. Nari let out a stressful sighed as she kept on walking, again, ignoring him.

Seokmin on the other hand glared at her coldness and somehow still wanted to break the silence. "You got stressed?" he asked. Quiet, no reply. Seokmin sighed as his hands was still in his sweater's pocket. "I'm burdened with so many paperworks." he said as he sighed and chuckled sadly.

Nari blinked a few times as his words were absorbed in her heart. Lowering her ego, she replied to his words. "You were? You doesn't seem to look like you're stressed with those works. You looked like you were happy with it though." she said it out honestly referring to how she glanced at his face a few times before at the corridor while he's with his friends.

That happy smiling face which shows 100% positive thoughts.

That smile which she was envy of it most of the time. 

"Oh- I didn't know that, I didn't look like I'm stressed." he said as his heart was quietly celebrating out of happiness due to the voice he heard from the girl beside her, replying to his words. 

"Yea of course, cus you're busy being happy and acting like you're all okay." she blurted out without thinking twice which somehow had Seokmin startled and blinked a few times before he came back to his senses. 

He sighed and  smiled, thinking some words to protest her. "Well, it's better than appearing in other's life with such negative energy." he blurted out without thinking her feelings. Somehow, she needs to be tamed. 

"Oh." she mumbled in disbelief of his very much wiseful words. No one has ever spoken to her that way before and now, she felt attacked and suprisingly absorbing his words without protesting it. 

"I'm Lee Seokmin." he said, breaking the awful silence. "I know." she replied short.

"Y-you know?" he asked and turned to look at her but she's just looking straight. "Yes. The one who gave me the handkerchief, and let me sleep on his shoulders, hm what else?" she said without even looking at him. 

Seokmin took a glance at her face before he sighed and looked down while walking. "You know- I- well-" he couldn't even finish off his words when Nari finally stopped walking and crossed her arms while looking at him. "What? You're going to say you don't mean it?" she asked boldly. 

Seokmin blinked a few seconds when his eyes met hers as he sighed again in distressed. "Well- It's just that- you looked so tired and your head kept on falling continuously and so how can I not do anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter