The Geek and The Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwang Nari with her three friends went to the rest room. Not the toilets. But the room where everyone is having a plenty of relaxing time. A place where table tennis where placed, refrigerator, coffee making machine, and so many other fun things to do. 

She went to the empty seat at the corner of the room. The place where only them would dare to sit. No one has ever dare to come near to Nari unless, it's some other class matters. "Nari-ah, remember the assignment given my Mr Lee. The maths quiz" said Hani. 

"Oh, yeah. I almost forgot that. Oh, I maths!" said Nari as she knocked her head on the table. Yeri chuckled and smiled. "No worries, Nari. We have Miss Mathematics here, Kim Hani!" cheered Yeri. "I in everything." said Young il while calmly solving the maths question.

"You're improving. You sure improved a lot. I see how you can solve them easily nowadays." said Nari while peeking Young il's book. Young il snorted and smiled. "If you're doing maths while dating then you'll see the improvement." said Young il, smiling.

"Oh, I forgot the presence of your Mr Perfect Mingyu." said Hani and poked Young il's arm. Nari sighed and lifted her head back as she opened her book. "You're so lucky, Young il-ah. Having someone to like you." said Nari and sighed again. "And, having a friend who would slap the person who called me , is better." said Young il as she smiled to Nari.

The four girls laughed and suddenly, Young il's phone beeped. "Oh?" she muttered as she took out her phone and saw her boyfriend's name on the big screen. "It's Mingyu." she said and quickly answer it as she lifted it on her ear. "Yesseu?" she answered.

"Oh." she said again through the phone. The three girls mimicked Young il's actions and laughed silently. "Okay, I'll be there!" said Young il through the phone and she immediately hung up and smiled. "He asked me on a date." said Young il and chuckled happily.

"A math date, of course. He said he'll tutor me!" she cheered again. Hani made an ignorant sound as she waved her hand without even looking at Young il. "Bye bye. Go go. We don't need you here. He needs you there." said Hani. 

Yeri chuckled and smiled. "Yep. Go and have you "math date" whatever." said Yeri and sarcastically smiled. "Eyy you both are telling me to go away!" whined Young il. "Yep. We are. So that your Mingyu oppa won't scam us!" said Nari and started doing the questions.

"Bye guys! I love you!" she said and waved as she packed her things and rushed out of the room. "Lucky girl." said Nari and she sighed. 

"Oh, guys. I think I need to go." said Yeri and did her pout lips. "Why so?" asked Hani. "I have meeting with my tutor. My mom setted it up for me and it's going to be on thirty minutes." said Yeri and whined. 

"Ouh, is it? Then, you have no choice. Go." said Nari nicely and smiled. "But I really want to study together." said Yeri. "No worries. It's not a big problem. You better go. Or else. I mean, your mom would be sad if you didn't go." said Nari and Hani nodded in agreement.

"Oh, but-" Yeri sighed before continueing. "Okay. Bye guys. See you all later." she said and waved goodbye as she went out of the room. "So I guess it's just the two of us." said Nari and raised her eyebrows.

"Yep. Busy people." said Hani and kept on doing her excercises. 

A few minutes later, Hani's phone rang. Nari was focusing on her questions and that's when, Hani suddenly had to go. "Ouh, why?" asked Nari. "I had to. It's a family business and I really hate to disobey my father." said Hani. "Ouch, I feel so hurted." said Nari as she chuckled and smiled. 

"I'm not brave like you. To run away from your father's guards. I just- afraid to disobey him." said Hani. "Oh, I see. It's okay then. Go. You're a very nice daughter." said Nari and chuckled. "Yep. I guess I am." she said and lifted her shoulders and sighed. 

"Bye." she waved goodbye after she closed the door back. 

There she was left alone. Nari let out a sigh and keep on doing her maths questions. After a few minutes then, she heard her phone beeping. "Oh great, is it a tutor session like them? or dinner meeting like Hani?" she blabbered alone as she checked her phone. 

"Appa." she muttered the moment she saw the contact number on her phone. She cleared and picked it up. "Ap-" she couldn't even finish then her father cut it off. "I am going to cut your monthly expenses. You've been a stubborn girl!" he scolded. "Appa how many times did I tell you I hated that teacher." she argued.

"You hated her or the subject?" her father said through the phone. "Both!" she said frustratingly. "No. You've been stubborn. Next time you do this again, I'll take away all your account money!" scolded her father. Before she could say anything, her father hung up. "Ap- ugh." she slammed her phone on her books. 

"Appa i'm going to sit exam for next two weeks, just-" she groaned after then. "Will you please be quiet?" she heard a girl's voice across the room. It's getting on her nerves. "What?" she tilted her head and meet the girl's eyes. 

"Be quiet." she scolded. Nari snorted and gave her the glare. "Shut up, ." she mumbled and keep on doing her excercise. Luckily the girl didn't hear that. Or else a big war is going to happen in the whole room. 

A few minutes later, a group of girls' voices cooing the whole room. "Oh my god, yes Seungcheol oppa is so handsome!!" cooed the girls. It somehow annoyed Nari and the people in there. She tried to calm herself down and plugged in earphones.

But then her phone suddenly shutted off. "Low battery, what the- ugh." she groaned softly. "Oh my, he just updated his SNS! And it was so freaking ahhh." she screamed. 

Nari sighed in frustration. She tried to calm herself again. "Patience Nari, patience." she thought. "Ahhhhh!!!" another hysteria screamed was herad and it's all because they were fangirling over their "Seungcheol oppa".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter