The Geek and The Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokmin went back to his dorm, A-3 and found out the boys is having juicy gossips on the floor. "Really? Oh my, she's a freaking witch!" said Jeonghan as he sipped his Coca Cola he bought at the vending machine, down stairs.

"That Hwang Nari is a total bit-" Seungkwan's words was stopped the moment he turned as saw Seokmin's figure standing in front of the circle. "A ?" asked Seungkwan. Seokmin sighed and sat on the sofa opposites them, beside Seungcheol. "Do you know what she did?" asked Seungcheol sounded like he knew the whole story.

Seokmin shook his head slowly. "She pull a girl's hair in common room, earlier!" said Seungcheol and shook his head disbelieving what he saw just now. It somehow made Seokmin snorted and formed a smile. "She did what?" he asked as he chuckled softly. 

"You think it's funny?" asked Seungcheol disbelieving his friend's reaction. "It's hella scary." said Seungcheol again. "I bet you all have heard my story about Nari, right?" asked Seokmin. "Yea. The one where you rescued her in the market?" asked Junhui. Seokmin nodded and smiled.

"Yep." he replied short. "I saw her crying on the rooftop earlier." said Seokmin calmly. 

"She what?" asked Minghao. "The witch? Hwang Nari cried?" asked Lee Chan. "That's very odd." said Woozi as Lee Chan nodded in agreement. "Yep. That's why, I think, there must be a reason for those." said Seokmin.

Seungcheol is out of words. He cleared his throat before saying, "But still, she doesn't have to do those." he said. "If you see the way she cried earlier, you would've think something same as me." said Seokmin. 

"Yep. Seokmin is right. I saw her eyes and nose were suprisingly reddish and her face explains the grudge she holds. You wouldn't believe it if I tell you, that moment, I think I was pity of her. Not Hana." said Hoshi as he nodded.

Seokmin was suprised to hear that name. "Hana? Oh Hana?" he asked disbelieving. Hoshi nodded and sipped his drink before he said, "yep. Oh Hana. The junior. The drop dead gorgeous junior, haven't you heard about her?" asked Hoshi.

"I have. I knew her. Because she's Oh Hayoung's sister if I'm not mistaken." said Seokmin. "Really? How did you know, Lee Seokmin?" asked Hansol. "I was helping Mr Han arranging the juniors' resume the other day, and I knew her. Not to mention the way she dressed up." he said and chuckled before he continued, "really resembles her sister a lot." he said.

"Oh, yea. The tight uniform which exposed their s and short skirts exposing their thighs, gosh I can't look at it. I'll be getting s if I do." said Wonwoo as Hoshi immediately threw the empty drink can and landed right on Wonwoo's head.

"Ouch, yah!" he moaned in pain. "Control your ual s, she's just a young child." said Hoshi as he glared at Wonwoo. "I was just saying. And I said, 'if' okay." he continued.

"Whatever it it, trust me, it's going to get viral." said Joshua who has been keeping quiet the whole conversation. "Yep. That can't be help." said Wonwoo as all of them nodded and sighed. 

"The whole school is a better place if we shut the site off." said Lee Chan. "Yep. I think so to. But we need a very high knowledge about computers for that." said Jeonghan as he dented his empty can before throwing it straight into the dustbin.

"Strike!" he cheered. "Yea, if it wasn't I'm going to make you clean the whole room." said Seungcheol. "But it strikes, so no." said Jeonghan and sticked out a tongue. 

 

 

Hwang Nari went into her room and find out her friends glued their eyes on her. "Nari-ah." called out Hani. "Mm." she replied short soon as she laid her body on her bed. "What happened, honestly?" asked Yeri softly as she came closer and sat beside her bed. 

Young il shook her head as she came closer to Nari and sat beside her as she wrapped her arms around Nari's figure. "I don't care if it's your fault or whatever those ty gossips are talking about, it's okay, Nari. It's going to be alright." she said as she patted Nari's figure.

"Thanks guys." said Nari softly as she shutted her eyes close. "I'm not going to force you to tell the whole thing, but, if you don't mind, it'll make you feel better." said Hani who was still sitting on the sofa with her laptop on her lap. Nari sighed and lifted her body as she sat on the bed.

"She. Oh Hana, called my mother a e." said Nari short. "She what?" asked Hani disbelieving. "That is so- Oh my god, this is getting to much. You know what the gossip site says? It says that you bullied that Oh Hana for being freaking loud." said Hani getting mad.

"It's true. I did sound her. But I didn't attacked her for that." she said calmly. "Oh Hana. It sounded familiar- Oh my freak, she's Oh Hayoung's sister!" said Yeri and groaned in disgust. 

"Gossips are going to stay stupid as they already are. We all believed in you. And don't worry. You did well in teaching a lesson of not to mess with the girl who slapped her sister." said Young il and it did made Nari smiled as she pinched Young il's thighs.

"That sounded comfortingly offensive." said Nari as she broke into a chuckle. "No worries, Nari. You do it right." said Hani as she laughed imagining how Nari pulled Hana's hair earlier. 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter