The Geek and The Charming
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nari opened her eyes slowly. Her head was still comfortably on his shoulders as she didn't notice it. She blinked her eyes a few times before lifting her head from his shoulders. She yawned and streched out her arms and that's when..

"Did you get a good sleep, Hwang Nari?" a voice was heard. Nari quickly turned her head towards the voice and saw no other than, Seokmin. Her eyes grew wider as she gulped.

Seokmin smiled innocently and formed eyesmiles. "What are you doing, here?" asked Nari as she was annoyed with his presence. "Accompanying you?" answered Seokmin calmly as he pressed his elbow on the table and rests his chin on his palm facing Nari.

"You look totally awful while sleeping." he teased. "I-Yah! Who gives you the permission to-" "Okay so, Hwang Nari. I gotta go." said Seokmin cutting off her words. "Wait- you didn't even-" "Bye bye" he waved and smiled charmingly as he leaves her hanging alone there. 

Nari was out of words she glanced over her laptop and saw a sticky note left there. It wrote "Good luck! You've done well so far." She took it and stared at it for as long as she could. "Who is this guy?" she asked to herself and ripped the paper off as she threw it away.

She packed in all her things, shut off her laptop and made her way to her dorm. 

 

 

 The next morning, it's the Saturday. Where students are allowed to go out to buy things or anything. Hwang Nari and her friends went out to a convenient store to buy some ramyun since the stock in their dorm has completely vanished in each other's stomachs.

"Okay so what do we have here?" said Young il. "Let's buy this spicy chicken one, hm?" said Hani and pointed to the ones packed in a black wrappings. "No, that would be too spicy you would die!" said Yeri warning all her friends.

"Have you tried it, before?" asked Hani, still wanting her ramyun. "A bunch of times. I swear you're going to regret it if you didn't listen to it!" argued Yeri. "How would you be so sure?" argued Hani back. "Well-" "Guys. Look. It's the boys." said Young il as she went to the table placed facing the window.

The window is one side view whereby the inside can see the outside, but the outside can't see the inside. The four of them went to the table and saw thirteen boys standing in front of the window, reading something written on the window on the outside. 

"It was written by the people here. Confession I guess." said a guy from the outside with a hair that reached his shoulders. The inside can still hear the outside but the outside can't hear the inside. 

"What's the useful of it? I don't have to write to confess my feelings. I kissed my girl if I feel liked confessing." said the tallest guy, there, Mingyu. Young il on the inside was blushing hard as she blew off flying kisses at him from the inside. 

"Ugh, cut it off!" said Yeri as she poked her arm with her elbow. The boys on the outside goes "Wooaaaaahhhhhh" 

Suddenly a guy went to the front and took out a marker. Nari's smile faded when she saw it was Seokmin. Seokmin leaned in and write something on the window. 

He was writing right in front of Nari who was in the inside. He wrote it with a smile on his face. Nari tried to read what it says as she leaned in close making her face close to his. Only, seperated between the glass.

She examined his looks. She stared at his eyes and nose and the mole he had, and then to the lips. Her gaze then went down to his chest, knowing something was hidden behind it. A necklace probably?

She was overly hyptonized by him whereby she didn't even notice her friends felt something weird with her looking at Seokmin that way. Nari felt her heart slowly beating hard. 

After he has done writing them, he closed the tip of the marker with his and stared at his writings. Nari felt her heart skipped a bit the moment Seokmin was reading the whole thing . Seokmin never knew that actually, their eyes met. He flashed the most stunning smile that a girl has ever received. He chuckled and his eyes formed an eyesmiles as Nari’s heart kept on beating as if she almost lost the rhythm of it.

“Nari. Come. Let’s go.” Said Hani as she fixed her hair briefly. It snapped Nari out of her dreams as she cleared and turned to face Hani together with her two friends.

Nari nodded and walked towards Hani as the four of them went along to the counter and pays for it. As she pays for it, her friends went away, waiting for her outside the shop.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter