Chapter 7

Fly With My Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week since Jiyong and Jessica has last met each other and it’s also been a week meeting with YG. Tomorrow will be the day of their Healing Camp recording and that is why Jiyong is currently on his way to the Jung’s house to pick up his girlfriend.

Jiyong misses Jessica truly since it has been almost a week since he gets to see her. Of course they occasionally uses skype and facetime, but it just wasn’t the same. He couldn’t hold her and kiss her. He just misses everything about her, her touch, her kisses, her cuddles, her smell, even Jiyong himself think that he’s gone obsess with the girl. But really, he wouldn’t want it any other way.

Today Jiyong opted for a casual look and decided to drive his white Bentley instead of the Lamborghini. He was also wearing a casual black turtleneck sweatshirt paired with black jeans and a long white coat to give him the perfect boyfriend look, and to keep his young boyish spirit, he paired his clothes with a pair of red high top sneakers and red beanie.

Jiyong is currently in his car humming to a rookie idol group, BTS’s song called Run. He had to admit, it was a pretty good song, and the beat was addictive. Focusing on his drive, his mind was also wandering around to today’s lunch with Jessica’s family. This wasn’t the first time they had lunch together, so he wasn’t exactly nervous, however this is the first time his meeting her family after the news of their scandal, so yes, he was a bit nervous. He wasn’t sure how Jessica’s parents were going to react about them going public with his fans protest and everything. Well whatever it is, he’ll cross the bridge when he gets there, it was no used thinking about it now.

 

 

After 30 minutes of driving, Jiyong finally entered the back road that leads to a bungalow. After parking his car at the porch, he began texting his girlfriend to inform her of his arrival. Putting on his white coat, Jiyong exited and opens the car boot, taking out three boxes of premium beef set, and a two bottle of champagne. Jiyong knew that Jessica’s father preferred champagne over soju, so he bought two of the finest.

Jiyong pressed the doorbell and waited for a couple seconds before the door opens and he was knocked off balance – thankfully he has a great sense of balance – by his girlfriend that has jumped in his arms. Placing the things on the floor carefully, Jiyong wraps his arms around the girl’s waist as she was suspended above the air.

 

“I missed you!” Jiyong heard Jessica mumbles in his neck. He wasn’t sure why, but she apparently loves burying her face in his neck, not that he was complaining or anything.

Jiyong chuckles and kisses the girl’s temple, his arms still wrapped tightly around her tiny waist. “I miss you too, bae.” He claims before placing her back on the ground and pecking her nose lightly. “Now, help me with the stuffs?”

Jessica looks at the stuffs and frowns. “You bought too much again.”

“It’s my New Year’s gift to your parents. And it’s not much at all. Come on babe, help me carry these.” Jiyong handed her the two bottle of champagne as he opted for the three boxes of beef set.

Sighing, Jessica walks inside with Jiyong behind her and headed for the kitchen where her mother and Krystal was.

 

 

“Mom! Jiyong oppa’s here.” Jessica announce as she entered the kitchen and headed for the fridge to place the champagne.

Jiyong walked in behind Jessica and smiled at the two women in the room. “Happy New Year’s Ommoni.”

Jessica’s mother grinned at Jiyong and gave him a light hug before punching his cheek. “Happy New Year’s to you too honey. And I see you brought gifts.” She eyes the boxes in his hand.

“Yes. I bought some beef set. It’s for you, aboji and Soojung.” Jiyong placed the boxes on the table as Jessica came to stand beside him.

“You got me one too? Cool!” Krystal grins as she eyes the box with bright eyes. “Thanks hyungboo~” Krystal gave her future brother-in-law a light hug.

“No problem, you can enjoy it with the members.” Jiyong patted Krystal’s head. “Where’s aboji?”

“He’s in the office, you two can go around if you want. I’m almost finish with lunch” Mrs Jung told.

“Do you want me to help, mom?” Jessica offered.

“No no, you two can go on up.” Mrs Jung shooed the two away from the kitchen with a smile.

 

 

Jiyong and Jessica walked up the stairs and headed to Mr Jung’s office so that Jiyong could give the man his New Year’s greetings. Of course, Jiyong was welcomed with opened arms by Mr Jung. After exchanging bows and some words, the two were again shooed out of the room.

They really had nowhere else to go and just headed for Jessica’s room and laying around on her bed. Of course Jessica could not resist herself from cuddling into Jiyong’s chest and nuzzling her face in his neck, smelling his cologne. The two spend their time cuddling on the bed and talking about their week and how they missed e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter