Chapter 17

Fly With My Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Since you two have the day off tomorrow, do you want me to make any arrangements anywhere?” Ae Cha – Jessica’s manager/assistant – asked the other two as they went into the elevator of the hotel.

“Hmm… we’ll probably have breakfast in our room. Maybe you can book us an appointment at the spa?” Jiyong replied as he went through the messages in his phone.

“Uhm… actually we are going out tomorrow.” Jessica said, looking head on at her assistant and avoiding eye contact with Jiyong. “I guess you can rent us a car. Me and Kiko already talked about going shopping.”

“Wait a minute, since when did I approve of this arrangement?” Jiyong turns to look at his girlfriend with a frown. “We agreed that we’re staying at the hotel the whole day.”

“But we can do that some other time. I wanna go shopping tomorrow and Kiko and I had already agreed. Besides, I need some inspiration for my upcoming fashion line.”

“Since when did you and Kiko become so close and start making plans behind my back?”

The atmosphere in the elevator got tense as the two lovers stared in each other’s eyes with stubbornly. Ae Cha glance between the two of them back and forth and shook her head. She was too tired to be deal with this. And thankfully, lady luck was on her side as the elevator came to a stop on their floors.

 

 

“Alright you two, you guys can discuss what you want to do and confirm with me back tomorrow morning. I’ll just book you an appointment at the spa for tomorrow, so if you guys already decided what to do by that time, then give me a call so that I can either cancel or confirm you appointment.” Ae Cha spoke up as the three of them exited the elevator and made their way to their respective rooms. “I’ll arrange for your rental car with your manager, Jiyong. I’m sure he knows your taste better than I do. I’ll make sure to have the car ready at the valet tomorrow morning so that it will be ready to use anytime.”

“Hmm… That sounds good. Make sure you tell hyung to rent the car for the whole time I’m here.” Jiyong replied in his serious voice as they arrived in front of his and Jessica’s room.

Jessica swipe her card on the door and opens it after a green light flashed on the door.

“Alright then, make sure you too get some proper rest. And please don’t forget to inform me if you guys are going out, Jess. Well then, I’ll be taking my leave first.” Ae Cha waves at the two and walked away to her room while Jessica and Jiyong enter their room and closed the door.

 

 

_________________________

 

 

Jiyong threw his coat on the sofa and walked to the small kitchen counter to grab himself a drink while ing his shirt. He was annoyed at Jessica to say the least. He couldn’t believe that she would rather spend the day out shopping with Kiko tomorrow rather than spending her time with him. He freaking flew all the way from China to surprise her and spend the day together. Of course he was glad that she and Kiko are getting along, but couldn’t they go shopping some other time? He still have a freaking jetlag from the flight.

“Oppa…” Jessica’s voice filled his eardrum and caught his attention. He didn’t turn to look at her at all but he was pretty sure that she knew that he was listening. “I’m sorry I made the decision without discussing it with you first, but I really wanted to go. And Kiko has been talking about all the great places that she already went to… with you…”

Ah… so that’s what it was. Jessica was jealous of Kiko. Of course he had brought Kiko to many places in Paris, especially for shopping because they were together for quite a long time and their relationship wasn’t exactly a secret to the public. And now that he’s in a relationship with Jessica and he can safely say that he loves more than he ever loves Kiko or anyone else for that matter – of course he would want to bring her to all of the amazing places that Paris have to offer. But to go to the places that he used to go with his ex? And with his ex tagging along… that was not something he ever expect to happen.

“Sica… you know that I would love to bring you out for shopping and sightseeing and all. But tomorrow?” He sips his glass of water while looking at his girlfriend that was moving around and getting ready for shower. “You do realize that I came to surprise you at a party after landing from a 13 hours flight from Hong Kong, right? Baby, I still have jetlag!” He whines as he made his way to the sofa before throwing himself on it.

 

Besides, he didn’t want to think about what articles would say when they find out –which they will – that he went out on a date with his girlfriend and EX-girlfriend in Paris. That would be another ground breaking news from them. He could just see the rage from their JiSica fans, they would literally choke him alive.

 

 

A slight dip on the space beside his head made him open his eyes and look up at his girlfriend’s beautiful face. “But I promise to go out with her. And I really do want to go shopping with her and all, I want to see her view on fashion as a model.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter