Chapter 2

Fly With My Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“This is bad… We’re surrounded.” Jiyong mumbled under his breath as he peeked out the window of the cinema that they were in. He couldn’t believe how fast this reporters are. Someone probably saw them at the cinema when they were queuing, and now two hours later almost all the reporters from South Korea is here in front of the cinema. And not to mention some of his fangirls too.

Jiyong sigh and turn to look at his girlfriend that has turned sheet pale. His eyes soften with worry as he wraps his arms around her shoulder to bring her closer to his chest. “Everything’s gonna be okay, Sica. I’m here. Don’t worry okay? I’ll protect you.” He whispers in her ear as he ran his finger through her hair, knowing how much it helps in calming her down. Jiyong can feel Jessica’s small fist clenched onto the front part of his grey turtleneck jumper. He didn’t feel any wetness yet, so that was a good sign, it means she’s not crying yet.

Looking at his girlfriend’s small figure shaking in fear made him feel like he wants to lock her up in his room and not let anyone see how weak she is. Ever since her exit from her former group, Jessica has turned into a weak girl in front of him. She would cry every night for the first 3 months after her exit from the group before she could finally learn how to control herself. She was afraid of reporters and big crowd of people. Hate comments affected her more than it does normally. Even though she acted like she was okay after all this years, but he could tell that her depression still lingers somewhere inside of her. Hugging her tighter, he whispers sweet nothings in her ears.

Glancing out at the increasing amount of reporters and fans, and back at the still pale Jessica, Jiyong sighed as he knew he had no choice but to get out of there.

Grabbing Jessica’s hand tightly, Jiyong exited the cinema with Jessica behind him. The reporters went wild the moment he and Jessica stepped outside as the camera’s started flashing nonstop. They were shouting questions after questions at them and it was just crazy, especially with the addition of his fangirl shouting cruel things towards Jessica. Jiyong maintained his poker faced as he pushed though the reporters, dragging Jessica along.

 

 

Halfway through the crowd, he could feel Jessica stop behind him. Turning to check on her, he could see the reporters crowding around her, asking her questions and taking her pictures. Cursing under his breath, Jiyong pushed himself in between some of the paparazzi and towards Jessica. He wraps his arm around her shoulder, letting her hide her face in his neck as he pushed through the crowd. He didn’t care what happens, all he knows is that he have to get Jessica out of there. With her anemia and everything, Jessica wouldn’t last long in the crowd with the limited space of breathing and before her panic attack strikes.

Once Jiyong saw his car, he press the controller to unlock the car and guided Jessica to the passenger seat. After making sure that she was inside safely, he closed the door and made his ways to the driver’s side. As soon as he closes the door, the loud hectic shouting from the outside was shut out.

Jiyong sighed in relief. Glancing at Jessica, he could see that she was still in her shock state. “Hey, how about you go to sleep first? I’ll wake you up when we get to my place.” Jiyong patted Jessica’s head and help lean her seat back. With one hand in Jessica’s grip, Jiyong proceed to drive back to his private villa.

 

________________________________________________________

 

“Don’t touch our oppa!”

“Jessica is a bit*h!”

“You don’t deserve Jiyong oppa!”

“Just go die!!”

All of the cruel words that was thrown at her somehow made Jessica feel so small and afraid. She couldn’t listen to them anymore. It made her feel very lonely, stress and depressed. This feelings that had been kept inside of her after her exit from the group seems to surface back with all the shouting from her boyfriend’s fans.

Jessica had always become weaker emotionally and mentally after her unexpected exit from SNSD. She had always feel lonely no matter how many people were with her at the time, she has become recluse and rarely went out of her house. Tears would appear in a second whenever she thinks about the group or listen to their songs. She was a big mess at the time. And with her boyfriend not being close with her, it made it harder for her to cope.

 

Jiyong was in Japan when the news of her being kicked out of the group happened. It took him a week before he could return to comfort her. Jessica remembered how worried everyone was since no one could find her in that span of one week. She didn’t answer any calls from her friends and even her family as she stayed locked up in her room. Krystal came a few times, but since she left her keys to the house with Jessica, she didn’t have any way to enter the house. Jessica was a mess it that one week. She threw everything SNSD related around the room. Their picture framed broken on the floor of her room, their albums and CDs were thrown carelessly across the room. And then, she would feel sad and lonely again and hold onto their pictures, crying. When she felt mad and betrayed again, she would scream and throw everything away again.

She still remembered how shocked Jiyong had been when he found her lifeless body on the floor, beside her bed with a few scratches on her body caused by the broken glass. Jiyong had used his spare key to enter the villa and it seems almost normal when he first step foot inside. It was quiet and serene almost. He then realizes that all of the SNSD photos inside Jessica’s villa was gone. Calling her name a few time, he then proceed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter