Chapter 8

Fly With My Wings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Did you even get any sleep these last few days? I’ve told many times how important sleep is. Why can’t you just do your job at the office instead of at home? I will never understand you…” Jessica ranted as she picked another paper ball from the floor.

When the two reached Jiyong’s villa, they headed to the bedroom so that they could change into a more comfortable clothes. Jessica then asked Jiyong about her book that she left a week ago in which Jiyong replied that it was in his office/studio. Jiyong of course forgot about the state of his office with all the papers scattering around. By the time he did realize though, Jessica was already screaming his name from inside his office. She has been ranting about him not getting enough sleep and being a workaholic. Which is why Jiyong is now pouting while holding a plastic bag and picking up all his paper ball that was throws around the room so that they could send it for recycle.

“I don’t know what you’re thinking! Do you want to faint for fatigue and insomnia? And how can you just throw all of these papers around? Do you know how many trees you’re killing?” Jessica continues to rant as Jiyong as she picks up the paper balls.

 

Jiyong stood standing behind her, trying to tune out her rants. Sighing and scratching his head, Jiyong decided that he couldn’t listen to her rants anymore. Taking matters into his own hands. Jiyong wraps his arm around his girl’s waist and pushes Jessica out of the studio and into his room with her book and his ipod in hand.

“Baby, how about you sit here…” He pulls the covers off the bed and gently pushes Jessica to sit on the bed and rest her back on the pillows while placing her legs on the bed. “And you can read this while listen to your favorite music. And I’ll go clean up, okay? Okay!” He grins at her after opening the book and placing the earphones on her. “Stay. Here.” He told before exiting the room and off to the studio.

 

 

Jiyong stood in the middle of the studio and sigh at the mess. It was almost like a hurricane came in the studio. There were paper balls everywhere, broken pencil leads and eraser dust. No wonder Jessica got mad at him. He really needs to clean this place ASAP before Jessica decides that she had enough reading and comes in to check on him.

So with a vacuum cleaner in one hand and a black plastic bag in the other, Jiyong started cleaning up the room diligently. No one would have believe that THE G-Dragon is kneeling down under a table just to vacuum the dust. Heck no one would believe Jiyong would even hold a vacuum. Jiyong was one of those guys that calls for the maids to clean his house every now and then. But, not when Jessica’s home. Never when Jessica is home.

Jessica hated the fact that Jiyong would waste money on something that he could have done himself. People would think that being the lazy person she is, Jessica would also prefer calling for a maid. Oh how wrong they were. His girl might be lazy, be she always makes sure that the house is always clean when she’s home. And most of the time, she would do the cleaning herself. Being in a relationship with her for almost 2 years, Jiyong had learned that he will also be doing the chores, no excuses.

 

 

It took Jiyong half an hour to clean the whole room plus rearranging back the furniture that he had moved a few times when he was writing. Now Jiyong lay on the clean floor, panting as sweat runs down his forehead. Who knew that house cleaning was a good exercise method?

Grabbing his phone from the coffee table, Jiyong glance at the time. 7.42pm. He took 2 hours cleaning the room… wow. That was a new record. Glancing at the clean and neat room again, he thought that the 2 hours of cleaning was definitely worth it.

“Now… What’s for dinner?” Jiyong mumbles as his stomach growls.

 

“Wow… You did a really good job, Ji.” A voice sounded from above him. He instantly knew the owner of the smooth and clear voice was, as it was his favorite sound. “You outdone yourself.” Jiyong glance beside him as Jessica kneels beside his head and patted his hair.

“Hmm…” He grunted tiredly. “Babe… please tell me dinner’s ready.” Jiyong looked at Jessica with his puppy eyes.

The girl chuckles and nodded her head. “Dinner’s ready. I cooked your favorite. Now come on, let’s go fill that stomach of yours.” She stood and place her hand out at him.

With a big grin, Jiyong grabs the younger girl’s hand and stood up before giving the girl a back hug. “You just showered?” He asked while nuzzling his nose in her damp – almost dry – hair.

“Yes… and you need one too.” Jessica claims as she walks towards the dining table with Jiyong still hugging her.

“I will… after dinner.”

“Fine, after dinner.”

Jiyong grins and pecks his girl’s cheek and took his seat while eyeing the foods with hungry eyes. “Let’s eat!”

 

Jessica smiles at her boyfriend and watches as he eats her food deliciously. That was one thing that he loves about him. He always cherishes everything that she cooks and always gives her feedbacks on her cooking, whether it’s good or bad. Jessica ate her food and had to admit, it was delicious. The two of them talked and joked around the whole time and a few feeding here and there.

After dinner, Jiyong helped Jessica in washing the dishes as she cleans the table and dries the dishes. They work really well with each other even without words and to others, they may even look like a married couple that was how strong their bond was with each other.

Jiyong was pushed to the bathroom by Jessica while she sat on the sofa outside, re-watching her favorite drama that Krystal and her Minho oppa was on. Many people didn’t know about it, but Jessica has known Lee Minho even before Krystal drama with him. He was one of Kim Jaejoong’s friend that she was set up on a blind date with. They did dated each other for a little over 4 months but broke it off as the two did not feel right with each other and decided to just remain as friends.

 

 

Jessica was watching the part where her sister was trying to get Chanyoung back by acting like she hurts her ankle. She couldn’t help but laugh at Krystal’s character. It fits her so well.

“Baby…” Jessica glance up and saw her boyfriend enter the living room with his still damp hair wearing a white wife beater and black silk pajama pants. He walked up to the back of the sofa and glance at the sofa before leaning down to give her a peck on the cheek. “I’ll be in the studio if you need me, kay? Don’t stay up too late, remember we have Healing Camp recording tomorrow.” He reminded her and left into his studio.

Jessica proceeded to watch the ongoing drama, but for some reason, her mind was not fully on the drama, bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter